Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #161 No surprise Alice is appearing at something with the word con in the title

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they don’t get into the fact that she uses domestic violence and is an abuser. We will look past that because she is a woman.
We're going to ignore all legal documentation. Further we're going to ignore concerns about having this at our Con and chalk it up to bad social media.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
We're going to ignore all legal documentation. Further we're going to ignore concerns about having this at our Con and chalk it up to bad social media.
Yup it makes them look terrible tbh. They should just keep their mouth closed. Her divorce has made her a criminal for domestic abuse

Reactions: 20
I'm in two minds about this, don't we want big Al to get a job and stop sponging off Ioan? She won't ever be willing to work in Walmart or clean toilets, it just won't happen. It will be showbiz or forever sponging it's beneficial to Ioan and the girls she gets work as there's less time for her to alienate and bully .

Reactions: 32
I honestly think we should stay out of it otherwise Alice will use it that we are preventing her work. But I also get peoples are allowed to voice their concerns and it is like they are ignoring domestic violence cos she is a woman

Reactions: 53
Who takes 3 days off work to watch a show. I spent 20 min and stopped as it wasn’t for me. No harm done. Ffs talk about drama.
---

I’m kind of surprised they want her there. Imagine if the man she had an affair with was there. I’m all for her working tbh, but I can’t see her going.
The way she looks now compared to the photo on the poster, not a chance she would go.

Reactions: 17
I honestly think we should stay out of it otherwise Alice will use it that we are preventing her work. But I also get peoples are allowed to voice their concerns and it is like they are ignoring domestic violence cos she is a woman
It's the lesser of two evils really, she won't work if it's not showbiz related.

Reactions: 16
I think we should be encouraging this move. These conventions pay well and it might get her off Ioan's back.

Reactions: 36
If people on here try to sabotage this, that is infantile, since everyone on here has said she should be trying.

Reactions: 39
it's a pretty new convention that is only about Vampire Diaries, they'd take anyone they can find from that show
Was VD really very popular, I never heard of it until I saw it mentioned here. I don't watch a lot of TV shows, unless there is a classic old film on.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If people on here try to sabotage this, that is infantile, since everyone on here has said she should be trying.
I don’t think anyone here would sabotage it. We aren’t cut from the same cloth as her

Reactions: 28
I'm not against Alice getting a job. I am however against attending any convention she is a part of. I've been to a few conventions and used to like VD as a late night show. As a fan, I think I can express my utter distaste for her participation. I can also share why I won't continue to attend any cons which feature her. Does it make me a bad person for both refusing to spend money and expressing concerns?

Reactions: 35
The rules are keep it on tattle so I should hope that no one would consider that. It's beneficial to her daughters , Ioan and B she works and earns money. I know some on here want to see her homeless with a shopping cart or working as a cashier in Walmart. That's unlikely to happen , Alice is a narcissist , getting showbiz related work gives her narcissistic supply and distracts her from the divorce.
---

I'm not against Alice getting a job. I am however against attending any convention she is a part of. I've been to a few conventions and used to like VD as a late night show. As a fan, I think I can express my utter distaste for her participation. I can also share why I won't continue to attend any cons which feature her. Does it make me a bad person for both refusing to spend money and expressing concerns?
I'm a VD fan but I won't be sharing why I won't go to the conventions on SM, to be honest she only ever had a very small part so she wouldn't have a big presence. It's better for the girls and Ioan she has something to do and focus on other than destroying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Was VD really very popular, I never heard of it until I saw it mentioned here. I don't watch a lot of TV shows, unless there is a classic old film on.
Ditto me. Never heard of it before here.

Reactions: 13
All my posts are Alice related. On an Alice thread. Best to all of you.

Reactions: 20
Yes it was to a certain age group who are now in their probably mid 20s - early 30s. It was a massive show when I was teenager we all used to discuss which brother we liked better 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes it was to a certain age group who are now in their probably mid 20s - early 30s. It was a massive show when I was teenager we all used to discuss which brother we liked better 🤣🤣.
I just googled VP to see who starred in the show. There were photos of 51 people I had never heard of, but no Alice. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just googled VP to see who starred in the show. There were photos of 51 people I had never heard of, but no Alice. 😂
Yeah Ian Somerhalder one of the main characters has like 24 million Insta followers. He's made a bourbon drink with his on screen brother Paul Wesley (they would constantly drink bourbon on the show) . They are still making money off it now! I used to have a massive crush on him but he's actually a bit of a self obsessed dick. He's always talking about climate change save the world then says I took 90 flights last year. One of his recent posts was merching private MRI scans to detect early cancer a snip at a mere 2300 dollars 🤣🤣.

Alice was only a very minor character in TVD she wasn't in many episodes. She's more relevant to the originals which was the spin off show.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yeah Ian Somerhalder one of the main characters has like 24 million Insta followers. He's made a bourbon drink with his on screen brother Paul Wesley (they would constantly drink bourbon on the show) . They are still making money off it now! I used to have a massive crush on him but he's actually a bit of a self obsessed dick. He's always talking about climate change save the world then says I took 90 flights last year. One of his recent posts was merching private MRI scans to detect early cancer a snip at a mere 2300 dollars 🤣🤣.

Alice was only a very minor character in TVD she wasn't in many episodes. She's more relevant to the originals which was the spin off show.
Oh, I didn't see where there was a spin-off. Nonetheless I doubt I’d know the actors in it either, obviously not a big draw for top actors.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.