Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I often wonder why Ioan married her, then I remember she lost her mother at the tender age of 31 and Ioan (at 26) was the only thing standing between her and an orphanage.

• Haha
Reactions: 80

NarcRage

VIP Member
Does someone who is outraged that their child has been stalked and filmed having an argument with her father and who wants to protect the child's privacy
A) contact the agency who published it and get it taken down/contact their lawyers or police because it's a criminal offence? Or
B) advertise it's existence on an obscure foreign website in the hope it gets picked up by the press?

Answers on an SAE to NarcRage, UK

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

NarcRage

VIP Member
Welp already shared this but I just about fell out of chair reading this mAlice quote this morning!

“My ordeal was almost exactly the same”

No it wasn’t! 🤬

Bloody hell, does she actually believe this crap she spouts?

I used to work with someone like that, whatever you said she had done it, seen it, been there (only sooner, faster, better)!

🤮
It was exactly the same except for:

There was no ice storm.
He was her husband.
They hadn't been married 17 years.
He didn't take the kids.
He told her he was leaving.
They did go to counselling.
The accusations of abuse are true.

Apart from that, it's identical.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

barre19

Chatty Member
She's very unwell. She has been for a while long before IG left. Now she is isolated and desperate. He left and walked out on his kids. Abandoning someone with mental illness is never going to end well. I completely blame IG he has behaved in an awful way. She needs help. Proper treatment.
Noooop. Have yourself a read of the wiki my friend, and then bob back. She’s unstable, certainly. But she’s demonstrated a pattern of manipulative and dishonest behaviours going back actual years. Meanwhile, Ioan left her, not his children. He has been pretzelling himself to try and retain any semblance of a relationship with his children, despite being sabotaged by Alice at pretty much every step. That is all. ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 64

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
She's very unwell. She has been for a while long before IG left. Now she is isolated and desperate. He left and walked out on his kids. Abandoning someone with mental illness is never going to end well. I completely blame IG he has behaved in an awful way. She needs help. Proper treatment.
You should never blame someone for leaving an abusive relationship, which is what happened here. Please read the wiki, especially the court documents.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Dear Turdles,

Evil HQ HR have asked me to relay a message to you all.

To boost Turdie morale, they’ve announced a special “candlelight soirée” for tomorrow so please dress your bestest to classy up the joint a bit. There’ll be drinks and finger food laid on, and they’re initiating a special Turdie Singalong event which they hope everyone will enjoy.

With this in mind, could everyone please learn the lyrics to this song, but substituting ‘Alice’ for ‘Kyle’s mom’ and, of course, ‘Cunt’ for ‘bitch’.

Hope to see - and hear! - you there tomorrow,

Kind regards,

Winter Solstice

Not sure I’ll be able to attend. I was planning a trip to Yogurtland at lunchtime and that normally wipes me out for a couple of days.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

House of Tea

VIP Member
Not all dissenting posters are FMs. They just haven’t seen the light. They need to read the wiki, but there are so many twist and turns it is a bit of a big ask. In a nutshell, she abused him over a long period of time, she had an affair, he had enough of the abuse, he left, met Bianca, has been trying to pick up the pieces of his life including reconnecting with friends and family who were non contact with Alice, and trying to get access to his kids whom Alice has alienated from their dad. He has almost been wiped out financially. She has sat on her posterior for years buying shit on websites, and topped up Go Fund Me and her hidden stash. She is unfit from reclining too much and drinking alcohol. Her mouth is unregulated. She sees her job as social media where she has a long history of abusing people, including vile abuse of her ex husband until the legals step in. Hence restraining order, not given lightly by the judge. Her husband’s career is in the doldrums, hers is moribund. She has been on a downward trajectory of her own making for years, her ego being her downfall. Her husband declined to join her on the journey and is trying to get his kids off the ride too, with limited success. There’s so much more but who has the time.

With regard to treatment - she got the Shock Treatment when he finally left her.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
This again? He didn't leave his kids. He left her. The first half of 2021 he was seeing them regularly, but she managed to successfully alienate him from the girls when he went away for work in mid-2021. He has been fighting for them ever since. Read the court documents. Alice is not mentally ill. She has a pill and booze problem along with a personality disorder. Why should Ioan have had to tolerate being abused? Would you say that to a woman?

• Heart
Reactions: 62

ButterTart

VIP Member
Hi Alice! Commenting on a public site about a publicly available video is not abuse, child or any other. Giving your consent to photographers and videographers is, however, an offense in California. And for those who figured out where it was taken, that was easy. You gave out your own address repeatedly, and you have said Ioan is five blocks away. See. You're the source. As always. You also corroborated Ioan's story that your daughter spent hardly any time with him on that date, by pinpointing the time the video was taken as 10:30. Now how would you know that?

You're welcome.

PS: it wasn't a German site and the video is still up on the site it was on.

Mod edit poster would like to clarify that it's not an offence.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

MarkC1387

VIP Member
She is so hostile to that account who is giving her genuine tips on what to do if your child is photographed without permission. She has no interest in chasing down that angle, I wonder why...

• Heart
  • Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Better men 🤣

There once was a woman so vile
She constantly spewed bile
Was mainly aimed at her ex
Because he was having sex
With a woman who made him smile

• Haha
  • Heart
I still can’t figure out how a Math professor and a Linguistics teacher could bring up such a pair of abusive cringy loonies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

welp

VIP Member
Obviously she is telling Ella that Bianca is calling the paps (well. I was predicting that she would claim Ioan, but this works too), another nice way to prevent visitation

It's a bit sad that Alice's case still largely focuses around conspiracy theories.
2023_02_09_17_27_16_3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_bennywarren_I_mean_there_are_people_linke.png

2023_02_09_17_35_16_3_Le_Guyader_on_Twitter_AliceEvansGruff_Ma_chérie_il_y_a_des_gens_qui_t_ai.png

2023_02_09_17_36_54_3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_totalbs101_Thank_you_Beth_Twitter.png

She is so f***king dumb. Obviously, the video wasn't getting seen enough by the 'fans' or the press, so shepoints them directly to the link by making a series of inflammatory tweets about it. Hopefully it comes back and bites her!
yeah, she clearly wanted the DM to buy it

How fake. She is deflecting.
I believe that she set it up herself -- either filmed or had it filmed and gave consent to Backgrid. As already mentioned, Backgrid has a legal department and they are careful -- filming a 13 y.o. even in a public place cannot be done without parental consent, so they definitely had it.
Because, if they did not, then Alice should contact the police (instead of doing all that performative stuff on Twitter). But she can't go to the police as she gave Backgrid her consent! So, lots of fake huffing and puffing on Twitter (and doing covert advertising to this video).
I really hope Ioan and his lawyers would follow this up properly as it is a massive breach of DVPRO by Alice.
it's quite telling that she isn't focusing her anger to the pap who took and uploaded a video without the child's consent, but to people commenting on it. Gives it away really.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Diamonds60

VIP Member
A few weeks back I went on holiday with more kids than Alice has. It took a full day of travelling one way and we did 3 theme parks over 3 days. ALL DAY. We did so much it was a little insane. So here I’m thinking Yogurtland was some theme park right. I mean to be zonked from going. It’s a fucking frozen yogurt shop are you frigging kidding me!!!! (At the end of her street even!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I honestly think we should stay out of it otherwise Alice will use it that we are preventing her work. But I also get peoples are allowed to voice their concerns and it is like they are ignoring domestic violence cos she is a woman

Reactions: 53

Tuppence

Fear not @welp we'll all chip in money for the next bounty!
---

Yeah, sadly I'm pretty certain I'm not Bianca...
View attachment 1950261
She's beautiful. I do think she must sometimes wonder what the heck she got herself into. She has a whole life/history of a loving family, great friends, romantic relationships (mixed). She has had aspirations as an actress for the main part of her adult life and now script writer. She has had to cope with a marriage breakdown and a diagnosis of MS. It's shyte that she's not really got a personality (publicity wise) apart from being Ioan's paramour. The only time she's mentioned on social media is as 'Ioan's girlfriend'. There's a whole human being there apart from the shit show she's in.

I've had a few drinks (hey, it's Friday) but thinking back to my very young days, I had a relationship with a fairly somewhat known rocker who was going through a divorce back in the late 80s. He used to pick me up from college on his motorbike when I was 19 (he was heading to 40). He was the sweetest bloke you could ever imagine. I know it sounds stupid but all he wanted was to keep on rocking, have someone who'd be by his side as he gigged and be good with his friends/family. His friends and family were so nice. They were really fond of me and his mother used to ring me about his home time and gig dates and send me cakes, weird invites and free tickets to London shows.

All it took for me (bear in mind I was 19/20) was for his ex to turn up at my parents' home (I was there) one casual Sunday afternoon. She was mental. No other word for it. She arrived with a knife, saying she was going to kill herself or kill him if I didn't step back. She looked ancient to me but I later realised she was mid 30s.

I told her I'd step back. I never saw him again (in all fairness, he was lovely but I couldn't be doing with it). He would still send letters to me, invites etc but I just never responded. Having said that, I was not in love with him. I liked him a lot, he was fun ( he was actually hilarious) but I was definitely not in love with him. I just bowed out.

I can't imagine what it would be like if you actually loved someone and they had a mad ex. Throw kids into the mix, nah. I'd be out of there. Unless it's true love, the shyte ain't worth it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53