Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #161 No surprise Alice is appearing at something with the word con in the title

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to those that replied to my post re my missing friend. She got in touch late last night, shes not in good shape, but we will get her there x

• Heart
Reactions: 40
so thats why Alice is bathing in sunscreen then
2023_02_04_20_26_50_3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_gaskellpuppy_drmikehart_I_know_right_I_w.png

Screenshot_20230204-225509_Twitter.jpg

You still have to ask if they'd take a male actor convicted of domestic violence with a restraining order. I for one am happy to write a letter expressing my shock and displeasure.
a lot of male abusers continue to work in the industry very successfully, that isnt an argument. In terms of how the industry reacts to abusers between genders females are not at advantage

also I'm personally very pleased if she would do any work, especially when it means that the kids would get non-disrupted time with their father (although I doubt that this is what she plans)

Reactions: 30
You still have to ask if they'd take a male actor convicted of domestic violence with a restraining order. I for one am happy to write a letter expressing my shock and displeasure.
Noooo! Let her work! I really hope she actually goes there. It might take her mind off destroying Ioan and her children for a while.

Reactions: 34
Yeah Wdf is that about . Women get away with murder just because they're women 🤐

3 days off work to watch the reunion seriously ? I got through one episode and flicked it over . Not for me, sorry Ioan but your talent was wasted on that series 🙈

PS you are still damn bloody handsome boyo☺

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Talent was wasted but got paid £750k. A success in my book. And any jobbing actors.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve got to say that the latest court filings reveal an Alice Evans (abuser and career criminal) desperate to get some evidence against Ioan. And she has failed miserably, as usual being a career loser as well.

Telling me she has nothing on him apart from the card from her birthday flowers.

Reactions: 28
Tell me this song isn’t mAlice Regina! Especially with this ridiculous pose. 😆
I feel pretty
Oh, so pretty
I feel pretty, and witty, and bright
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me tonight

1675552144747.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They took three days off their job?

Are they actually well?
I was thinking the same thing. Who the f*** takes 3 days off to watch a show. I'd love to hear that conversation with their employer. I can honestly say I've never taken off work to watch a show especially for 3 days what a joke. Definitely an FM or Alice herself of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
AE on Alex Jones

"I think he should be in prison for what he did to them. Period."

You too. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Noooo! Let her work! I really hope she actually goes there. It might take her mind off destroying Ioan and her children for a while.
Possibly the only benefit here. I still don't support media personalities accused of abuse. Especially as they continue to abuse

Reactions: 24
I don't think booking one event for couple days months and months away makes one bit of difference. It's the history of her sitting on her arse for years when she's been perfectly capable of getting a job that leaves a clear impression with the judge.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if she will start paying the mortgage to prevent foreclosure....
Or just buy expensive makeup on ebay

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm glad she got the job, and I'm sure Ioan is also. I hope it leads to a few more conventions. Alice focused somewhere else is a good thing and might push her more into getting out there and living some kind of life. And she looks a little thinner. So she can pull together outfits. The all black one of her walking somewhere posted here recently she actually looked fine in. So I hope she does show up and get more appearances.

Reactions: 16
So I was Googling and ComicCon NI has 2 of the Originals showing up to it.

Who was her suspected affair partner?

Should I take a trip to Belfast and go ‘fishing’?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh no I loved TVD as a teen, I would definitely not go to the convention if she was there. Now about the reunion, I haven't seen it but I saw all the newspapers have given a poor review. Most of the criticism is about the choice of casting for his mother and father who are close to his age and poor sequencing of the flashbacks. All actors have shows that aren't well received at some point. I thought he was absolutely brilliant in Liar hopefully he will get something similar. I also think his agent should source not just lead roles in tv but supporting as well. He could further build his profile if he manages to score a supporting role in one of the big tv dramas.

Reactions: 14
1675558333853.png

Are you sure about this. Just checked the website. It's a new convention, started this year and it only has two cast members as definite appearances. Alice is not listed nor is this picture on the site. Is she fishing for an invitation? If she is, I hope she gets one and can make some money. As of last my peek, she is not listed as appearing at the Con, maybe they are negotiating an appearance fee?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.