Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #161 No surprise Alice is appearing at something with the word con in the title

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's cos T has started tweeting again and there's a direct line to B (even photos of them together during the recent Australia trip).
She'd excited T is engaging and trying to provoke more I reckon. For her "evidence"

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I don’t know what “event” they are referring to that’s caused this rampage according to NoTone?

Alice is certainly rattled about something - isn’t there a hearing or something coming up this week or was that the one that got postponed?
More likely she’s rattled by the failure of her pap video stunt to take off. Shame!

Either way, Ioan’s lawyers are reading this and capturing it all. This isn’t good for her. She’s just digging herself a bigger hole. Which can only be good for Ioan in the end

Reactions: 20
Bianca’s got some weird copycat account following her now, wtf?!

they’ve taken a bunch of B’s pics and posted them 2 hours ago.
That's so creepy. I hope you reported it!
---

Ioan can also attest that there are much better women out there too. He came to that realisation many years ago, and now he is lucky to have the very attractive and very kind Bianca in his life. Gawd help anyone getting entangled with Al. Not that I believe anyone other than an oddball would be interested in her these days.
No one will be interested in her. She is no longer a beautiful trophy like the OP days. She is no longer an actress. She is not wealthy. Her personality is beyond horrendous. She will be single and celibate until she dies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Next thing she will be trying to take a restraining order against B for abuse by proxy.
She's so excited and hyper about a fight with T - this is what she lives for and has been wanting for two years. She was inventing connections to B but now has a real live one.
T should stfup.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
With a house that small, a nanny, a house keeper, and 4 members of the family, they must have not had room to turn around in that tiny house. 🤭
I think about this regularly. Alice's house is my house but with one less bedroom and no theatre room and study, judging by the square ft listed on Zillow. Our spare bedroom is used for storage and one of my husband's hobbies. He also has his study for working from home and I often escape to the theatre room to watch Netflix when I need some space. Alice, Ioan and the girls must've been on top of each other. Why did she need Gloria? She could be just hired a cleaner for a couple of hours a week like I do. No need for a housekeeper. My children go to after school care. No need for a nanny, especially if you don't work like Alice.

Reactions: 19
I often wonder why Ioan married her, then I remember she lost her mother at the tender age of 31 and Ioan (at 26) was the only thing standing between her and an orphanage.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.