Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #160 The guy isn’t a wimp, he’s a fricking super hero.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is key to me is what is best for the girls. I don't believe either party have actually to date done the best for their girls. I truly believe Ioan is now doing the best for his girls. Alice is 99.5% in the wrong, but Ioan could definitely have done done better. My opinion only
I don’t think anyone is 100% perfect and sometimes you got to save yourself first. This case has escalated severely from when he first left. I do value your opinion on it though. What he thought was right or what he needed to do was likely in his eyes ok at the time.

Reactions: 22
Totally and absolutely understand his rights. But kids don't get that and will resent if they feel they are lesser. My point is I really don't care about Alice or Ioan in this, I believe they put their kids below the requirement to support distressed children - they both put adult requirements of ego, narcissistic ego, recovery, and romantic love above their children. For Alice it is manipulation, lies and distortion, for Ioan it is giving them the impression through behaviour that B is more important. If Ioan hadn't brought B to the forefront, his girls may not be so upset. "Should he remain single" I hear you cry - well yes I say, publicly he should, for at least a year and preferably more. That is what caring parents do, they don't make new relationships knowledge and f they do, they work to do a softly softly introduction over months, so the children don't end up believing the new partner is more important than them and takes precedence
Christ on a bike it wasn't Ioan who brought Bianca to the forefront if I recall.
Softly softly isn't an option when your mother is a sociopath tbh she's rode over those girls feelings and will always put herself first. I actually believe Ioan is the only genuine one who actually cares about those girls mental health and wellbeing.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
As we have witnessed the harder you push, the harder Alice would alienate. Ioan was damned if he did and damned if he didn’t

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Are the recent Court docs in the wiki before I go trailing through the last thread? I'm always behind on this 🙈

Reactions: 9
I would go straight to the police with these setup up videos and potentially subpoena Backgrid to find out who called them. Because only one person would benefit from this kind of hateful act.

Who the duck uses their own child this way?

I can't say My God enough. This is so damn awful.

MOO and an infuriated one at that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
I would go straight to the police with these setup up videos and potentially subpoena Backgrid to find out who called them. Because only one person would benefit from this kind of hateful act.

I can't say My God enough.
That’s a good point.

Reactions: 30

I can't say My God enough. This is so damn awful.

MOO and an infuriated one at that.
I'm not sure if much can be done here. It would be only illegal if it was taken in his property.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I do think the toy blanket thing is a bit weird. No so much that she would own it but why did she bring it outside? Most kids her age want to seem older than they are not younger. I think it was picked as a prop. AE and daughter planned the whole thing. Blame is with AE obvs. They want to show IG has no authority over Ella. I think the strategy is to show she is a runaway risk if she stays with him and tbh she is.

I think this will be presented in court and AE will pretend a pap just happened to catch it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How did the person doing the write up know it was an invitation to a party? I don't get that at all from just watching the video. It's almost like a narrative description was given to backgrid.... definitely set up by Alice.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Not if Alice set it up
even then not. It's also not illegal to call paps, especially not in LA.

the most that could be done is subpoena them over the family court in order to prove that Alice attempts to use the kids to set him up, but I'm not sure if the court would grant this. I'm also not sure if even then this would prove much: Alice could easily claim that she called the paps because she wanted nice father daughter pictures. It's not illegal.

I also btw suspect (since the process above will not happen) that Alice will accuse Ioan of setting it up but not selling it because it didnt went the way he wanted for his publicity, and if she is not involved she will probably tell Ella that her dad is only meeting them because he wants publicity (she has made this point before: when Ioan returned from France she wrote on twitter that she isnt allowing them to meet him in a park because he would surely call the paps)

How did the person doing the write up know it was an invitation to a party? I don't get it hat at all from just watching the video. It's almost like a narrative description was given to backgrid.... definitely set up by Alice.
yep, that's always a good give away.

Reactions: 13
I'm not sure if much can be done here. It would be only illegal if it was taken in his property.
Well, if setting a staged argument with his kid in public up for a pap film isn‘t stalking him and disturbing his peace, I don‘t know what is. DVRO, anyone?

Reactions: 36
Well, if setting a staged argument with his kid in public up for a pap film isn‘t stalking him and disturbing his peace, I don‘t know what is. DVRO, anyone?
ah yeah, the DVRO is a good point. I forgot about this LOL.

I do think the toy blanket thing is a bit weird. No so much that she would own it but why did she bring it outside? Most kids her age want to seem older than they are not younger. I think it was picked as a prop. AE and daughter planned the whole thing. Blame is with AE obvs. They want to show IG has no authority over Ella. I think the strategy is to show she is a runaway risk if she stays with him and tbh she is.

I think this will be presented in court and AE will pretend a pap just happened to catch it.
I do wonder what strategy lies behind Ioan admitting to the runaways in his own filings. His lawyers probably believe it will not be hold against him, but in favour of enforcing therapy/constant visitation. Alice's team seems to bank a lot on just getting away with alienating them and then pulling the runaway age excuse lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
[/QUOTE]

I’m definitely leaning towards staged prop with blanket and mAlice’s constant portrayal of them as meek babies - and sadly I think it could have been as easily E as mAlice that planned it. I find it unusual there is a ding like paps got text just as E walking away. Strange. I’m haunted by how you can see that child’s puffy, dark eye circles and pale face with grungy looking jacket. She is obviously staying up all night on phone or device and barely gling outside now that she is supposedly online schooling becoming more isolated and stuck with her sick twisted mother. What in the world can poor Ioan doing as he is broke himself and all this publicity is indeed probably impacting his prospects! When will this end? Sad that Ella is manipulated to behave this way and looks like a gaunt ghost .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
even then not. It's also not illegal to call paps, especially not in LA.

the most that could be done is subpoena them over the family court in order to prove that Alice attempts to use the kids to set him up, but I'm not sure if the court would grant this. I'm also not sure if even then this would prove much: Alice could easily claim that she called the paps because she wanted nice father daughter pictures. It's not illegal.

I also btw suspect (since the process above will not happen) that Alice will accuse Ioan of setting it up but not selling it because it didnt went the way he wanted for his publicity, and if she is not involved she will probably tell Ella that her dad is only meeting them because he wants publicity (she has made this point before: when Ioan returned from France she wrote on twitter that she isnt allowing them to meet him in a park because he would surely call the paps)

yep, that's always a good give away.
It would definitely violate the DVRO. *If* she called them it would have been done to intentionally disturb his peace and cause him reputational harm and mental anguish. The same can be said of having them follow Ioan and Bianca walking Bear while they clearly reacted to what's just happened.

If this was indeed done intentionally and their minor child was weaponized this way? Gloves off and no mercy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I noticed the dark circles too. Kids just don't usually have these....

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.