Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #160 The guy isn’t a wimp, he’s a fricking super hero.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, this might be slightly triggering and I wasnt sure if I should share footage with the kids, but since it exists online I'd go with it anyway

So, a paparazzi actually filmed Ioan and Ella having an argument on the last visitation.

*EXCLUSIVE* Ioan Gruffudd's teenage daughter appears to plead with him on her knees on public street in West Hollywood, CA
*EXCLUSIVE* - Actor Ioan Gruffudd appears to be experiencing what most parents of teens go through. The Fantastic Four actor who has been going through a nasty split from Ex Alice Evans was seen having a discussion with his daughter Ella on Saturday. The 13 year old was seen outside with her dad holding hat appeared to be a party invitation which she presented to her father. Ioan opened the large violet envelope and though it wasn't clear who the party was for it was clear it was an invite. The two were in a pretty intense discussion and Ella at one point even got on her knees pleading with her dad before eventually running off and Ioan followed. Last week her mother Alice Evans did not make a court appearance and was in danger of facing arrest. Alice was later seen on Monday showing up to court on her own. Shot on January 28, 2023

video here if you want to watch it. It doesnt appear in fairness to be too heated, although it feels like the kneefall was sarcastic. I also note that Ella briefly looks to the pap, so I do wonder (though it seems more like she follows her fathers head movements rather)....

Apparently the pap pictures of him and Bianca are from the same day, here a video too
I am absolutely sick. Alice called the papa.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Kids don’t get a lot of stuff. They don’t have the intellectual or emotional intelligence to get it. But the world and peoples live can’t ordered or ruled by immaturity. At some point children need to accept other people have feelings wants and needs. Otherwise they go through life like a big toddler. Alice is the prime example of this.

Most people don’t put children’s needs first all the time or even most of the time. What they do is fit their vision of children’s needs to their own choices. None of us our martyrs but a lot of people pretend to be.
The difference is with caring parents kids will not even know the tit until they are much older. If parents did it right, kids would not have bad memories of fighting for years, it would be - oh yes remember there was that weird dinner then mom and dad and their partners stared at each other weirdly and then changed the subject and we all started eating - or the alternative: do you remember when mom and dad hated each other and screamed at each other so much I didn't know from day to day if I was safe with either?
---

We have strict laws regarding paparazzi here in California. And that video of a minor child?

It's illegal. It doesn't matter if it was in public or that Ioan is a celebrity.

View attachment 1934023
Would love Ioan to charge the papp!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well, this might be slightly triggering and I wasnt sure if I should share footage with the kids, but since it exists online I'd go with it anyway

So, a paparazzi actually filmed Ioan and Ella having an argument on the last visitation.

*EXCLUSIVE* Ioan Gruffudd's teenage daughter appears to plead with him on her knees on public street in West Hollywood, CA
*EXCLUSIVE* - Actor Ioan Gruffudd appears to be experiencing what most parents of teens go through. The Fantastic Four actor who has been going through a nasty split from Ex Alice Evans was seen having a discussion with his daughter Ella on Saturday. The 13 year old was seen outside with her dad holding hat appeared to be a party invitation which she presented to her father. Ioan opened the large violet envelope and though it wasn't clear who the party was for it was clear it was an invite. The two were in a pretty intense discussion and Ella at one point even got on her knees pleading with her dad before eventually running off and Ioan followed. Last week her mother Alice Evans did not make a court appearance and was in danger of facing arrest. Alice was later seen on Monday showing up to court on her own. Shot on January 28, 2023

video here if you want to watch it. It doesnt appear in fairness to be too heated, although it feels like the kneefall was sarcastic. I also note that Ella briefly looks to the pap, so I do wonder (though it seems more like she follows her fathers head movements rather)....

Apparently the pap pictures of him and Bianca are from the same day, here a video too
Sure looks like a setup. All that heavy breathing of whoever is filming it could it possibly be Alice in the bushes? Sounds like a walrus out of water.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wish people would stop saying this child is like her mother or somehow in on it.

The poor girl is doing what she has been taught. Alice has been the only adult in her life for the past twelve months.

Berating dad on SM, stealing, taking dad’s money, demanding material things and using emotional blackmail all learned behaviours. Look at the role model she has.

She’s doing the stuff her mother not only demonstrates but probably endorses. Doesn’t mean it’s who she is as a person.

She’s a child in an awful situation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
She’s like an evil miasma. She seems unbeatable. This is not my story but it feels futile tonight. So sorry for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
[

There’s nothing to see here, really. Just a Dad having an argument with a teen. The teen wants to go to a place, Dad says no, the teen tries to convince him and when she fails she leaves.
Dad follows. So if Malice staged it she’s an idiot, or has no never parented those kids in her life. This is a normal day in the life of an actual parent. Of course the idiot doesn’t know the meaning of the word.
lmao ikr

though I suspect she hoped for "more"

it would be pretty amusing if she was to present this at the court hearing in order to counter her "tedious witch" video.

She’s like an evil miasma. She seems unbeatable. This is not my story but it feels futile tonight. So sorry for him.
most abusers are like this. you can have them locked up, but once they served their time they are back taunting you.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
even then not. It's also not illegal to call paps, especially not in LA.

the most that could be done is subpoena them over the family court in order to prove that Alice attempts to use the kids to set him up, but I'm not sure if the court would grant this. I'm also not sure if even then this would prove much: Alice could easily claim that she called the paps because she wanted nice father daughter pictures. It's not illegal.

I also btw suspect (since the process above will not happen) that Alice will accuse Ioan of setting it up but not selling it because it didnt went the way he wanted for his publicity, and if she is not involved she will probably tell Ella that her dad is only meeting them because he wants publicity (she has made this point before: when Ioan returned from France she wrote on twitter that she isnt allowing them to meet him in a park because he would surely call the paps)

yep, that's always a good give away.
It’s not illegal to call paps but that isn’t the point. If she did this, it puts the lie to her claim that they are so famous that photographers just appear! It also is harassing, and yes, that does break the RO. If it can be shown that Alice set this up, it also speaks to her fitness as a parent, putting her daughter in that situation. I agree they should find out from Backgrid who called them on that particular day. No one in this mess is famous enough to be routinely trailed by photographers, especially not on a random street corner.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The paparazzi misdemeanor thing... only a crime if without consent of the parent. Alice clearly arranged this which is why they did it because otherwise it would be criminal.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
ah yeah, the DVRO is a good point. I forgot about this LOL.

I do wonder what strategy lies behind Ioan admitting to the runaways in his own filings. His lawyers probably believe it will not be hold against him, but in favour of enforcing therapy/constant visitation. Alice's team seems to bank a lot on just getting away with alienating them and then pulling the runaway age excuse lol
I think he highlighted them leaving right after arriving to show the parental alienation. Kids happy to see their parent don’t do this.

Reactions: 23
Is it usual for the paparazzi to be so tit at holding a camera? The footage is really shaky at times and seems more like this was taken on a phone? I though the paps had proper expensive cameras that counteracted any shakiness? Maybe it was filmed on someone’s phone then sent to these guys with a description of what was happening?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not sure how I can hate someone I don’t know. But I do. I wish so many bad things at the moment. She’s a monumental cowbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is it usual for the paparazzi to be so tit at holding a camera? The footage is really shaky at times and seems more like this was taken on a phone? I though the paps had proper expensive cameras that counteracted any shakiness? Maybe it was filmed on someone’s phone then sent to these guys with a description of what was happening?
I think one of Alices friends was there in the background

Reactions: 9
Does Tony know the story behind the current song he has dedicated to his sister? This is what I got from Google

Wish You Were Here" is about the detached feeling many of us float through life with. It's a commentary on how people cope with the world by withdrawing physically, mentally, or emotionally. The main inspiration was Pink Floyd founding member Syd Barrett and his ordeal with schizophrenia.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The paparazzi misdemeanor thing... only a crime if without consent of the parent. Alice clearly arranged this which is why they did it because otherwise it would be criminal.
Either way, it’s bad for Alice.

Reactions: 32
Does Tony know the story behind the current song he has dedicated to his sister? This is what I got from Google

Wish You Were Here" is about the detached feeling many of us float through life with. It's a commentary on how people cope with the world by withdrawing physically, mentally, or emotionally. The main inspiration was Pink Floyd founding member Syd Barrett and his ordeal with schizophrenia.
Seriously, would not give any great amount of time thinking about the dick’s thinking. There is zilch depth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What kind of pap tags the daughter's full name

Ella Betsi Janet Gruffudd

One with a parental release

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Well the kid has two parents. Did Ioan consent?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.