Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #160 The guy isn’t a wimp, he’s a fricking super hero.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, this might be slightly triggering and I wasnt sure if I should share footage with the kids, but since it exists online I'd go with it anyway

So, a paparazzi actually filmed Ioan and Ella having an argument on the last visitation.

*EXCLUSIVE* Ioan Gruffudd's teenage daughter appears to plead with him on her knees on public street in West Hollywood, CA
*EXCLUSIVE* - Actor Ioan Gruffudd appears to be experiencing what most parents of teens go through. The Fantastic Four actor who has been going through a nasty split from Ex Alice Evans was seen having a discussion with his daughter Ella on Saturday. The 13 year old was seen outside with her dad holding hat appeared to be a party invitation which she presented to her father. Ioan opened the large violet envelope and though it wasn't clear who the party was for it was clear it was an invite. The two were in a pretty intense discussion and Ella at one point even got on her knees pleading with her dad before eventually running off and Ioan followed. Last week her mother Alice Evans did not make a court appearance and was in danger of facing arrest. Alice was later seen on Monday showing up to court on her own. Shot on January 28, 2023

video here if you want to watch it. It doesnt appear in fairness to be too heated, although it feels like the kneefall was sarcastic. I also note that Ella briefly looks to the pap, so I do wonder (though it seems more like she follows her fathers head movements rather)....

Apparently the pap pictures of him and Bianca are from the same day, here a video too
They both knew the pap was there. He was more likely reading her the riot act about getting a pap involved.

Reactions: 14
So what is backgrid? How does this all work?
How do you know it’s backgrid and that the pap works for them?
Edit.. I see a credit to backgrid now

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Would a teenager (or any kid for that matter) normally drop to their knees in a completely public place? I’m beginning to think there’s something wrong with my kids. There’s so many ‘we’ve all been there’ teenager moments here that I can’t relate to at all. Maybe it’s a girl/boy thing but I find it all very odd. 🤔
Mine was a super drama queen but wouldn’t have done that in public. At home she would have done so in a heartbeat! 🤣

Reactions: 10
You just know that people will say that Ioan set that up.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
on the way back she is definitely angry.
I don't see her as angry. The whole thing was planned including the walk out. Ella is in control here.

It might be just that she is trying to be more respectful to her father.
Really? If this is respect I would hate to see her being disrespectful to him. She actually looks at him contemptuously just before the walk out.

It just occurred to me that she might have been trying to get money out of IG for some activity. We know she has been taught to see him as a cash machine. She really should have asked Mommie Dearest to break into her stash lol.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Oh my days.

It’s a performance for the camera, sorry but who would recognise them and hide away to film from that distance? I think the invite is a fake set up. Either to explain why she’s not going to have the visitation with him or to set him up to see Alice so Alice can say she ‘accidentally’ broke the RO as he walked into a place that she was already at (‘how unfair on her is that’.. blah blah blah)

He’s treading on very, very thin ice with big E. The dramatics look a lot like big Al’s over-the-top histrionics. 😞 😞 😞
The simple fact is that she did not need to turn up with a invitation she could simply have msg and explained I'm invited etc etc and I will see you next week. This is a complete act designed to embarrass Ioan.
I'm sorry but I really think Ella is cut from the same cloth as her mother. I don't know what Alice has promised Ella but I'll put money on whatever it is it will never materialise.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It all looks so contrived. The blanket, is that also a teddy? And the dropping to her knees. I was initially upset he had a chaperone, I now see why one is needed. What a shitshow.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Mine was a super drama queen but wouldn’t have done that in public. At home she would have done so in a heartbeat! 🤣
Right! At home anything goes with teens but outside in public, no way, that’s a whole different kettle of fish and that’s why it doesn’t look at all natural to me. I feel bad for her but worse for him and the person orchestrating it all can duck all the way off!!!

Reactions: 23
I despise mAlice Regina so much that I actually wish she would have some of the illnesses she claims to have. Then maybe she would be too exhausted or in pain to spend her entire existence on getting revenge!
I actually do have Psoriatic Arthritis and some days I can’t even play on my Ipad. She has so much hate within that it boggles the mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
And my point is that the man is entitled to making some of his own decisions without asking permission of his ex-wife and minor children. Do any of them ever give a frig about him?! He has a right to a life.
Totally and absolutely understand his rights. But kids don't get that and will resent if they feel they are lesser. My point is I really don't care about Alice or Ioan in this, I believe they put their kids below the requirement to support distressed children - they both put adult requirements of ego, narcissistic ego, recovery, and romantic love above their children. For Alice it is manipulation, lies and distortion, for Ioan it is giving them the impression through behaviour that B is more important. If Ioan hadn't brought B to the forefront, his girls may not be so upset. "Should he remain single" I hear you cry - well yes I say, publicly he should, for at least a year and preferably more. That is what caring parents do, they don't make new relationships knowledge and f they do, they work to do a softly softly introduction over months, so the children don't end up believing the new partner is more important than them and takes precedence

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
The most odd thing for me is a 14 year old having a teddy blankey. For me it’s odd. Am I right? Anyone else find it odd? Like is Alice keeping her as a baby?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The most odd thing for me is a 14 year old having a teddy blankey. For me it’s odd. Am I right? Anyone else find it odd? Like is Alice keeping her as a baby?
She has a mother that called her a tedious witch and a father she's being withheld from &she's being told he is a prick.

The teddy bear is the least weird thing in her life right now, sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
So what is backgrid? How does this all work?
celebrity news agency. like splashnews, just more extreme.

generally, 99 % of all pap shots are set ups (you tell them your location and time, and after job done, the pap lets you pick which pictures should be sold, you usually dont receive a cut or just a very small one, mostly it's about the publicity). The reason why many pictures dont then land in the end at any tabloid is because it didnt gathered enough interest for it to be bought (though I'm surprised that this didnt, but some celebs have injuctions in place to not publish pap shots with kids, I recall a pap shot of Alice in the apple store where the Daily Mail bought the picture but cropped it to not show the kids)

backgrid has the biggest reputation for being purely staged, some agencies do try to be more investigative (which tbh isnt better, because with staged pics at least you arent intrusive to privacy), even if all mostly make money from stage ups

I don't see her as angry. The whole thing was planned including the walk out. Ella is in control here.

Really? If this is respect I would hate to see her being disrespectful to him. She actually looks at him contemptuously just before the walk out.

It just occurred to me that she might have been trying to get money out of IG for some activity. We know she has been taught to see him as a cash machine. She really should have asked Mommie Dearest to break into her stash lol.
Well, yes. Compared to the video Alice uploaded on her IG she is being respectful here. tbh other than the running away I dont see anything "wrong" here for a teenager (well as far as you can say without aduio), especially one that is exposed all day to Alice, I do agree it does seem performative though. But then again teenagers are performative.

Wanting money for something sounds like a plausible theory. I do agree with others that it would be suspicious if it's for a party in a few minutes and she extra turned up for this at his home instead of calling, though even then it doesnt necessarly mean that she was involved in setting this up. For all we know Alice told her to tell it her father personally face-to-face, officailly so that he isnt upset. I also think Alice knows that Ioan will suspect his daughter and so drive another wedge into their relationship

Right! At home anything goes with teens but outside in public, no way, that’s a whole different kettle of fish and that’s why it doesn’t look at all natural to me. I feel bad for her but worse for him and the person orchestrating it all can duck all the way off!!!
yeah, but you are probably a good parent that taught her child manners.

Also as things stand there is no "home" for Ella to have a fight with Ioan.

with the chaos she lives in, no. I dont excuse as many things as others about the kids behavior, but I think this one is something that is pretty natural. Especially since Alice clearly seems to treat them that way.

Reactions: 15
What is key to me is what is best for the girls. I don't believe either party have actually to date done the best for their girls. I truly believe Ioan is now doing the best for his girls. Alice is 99.5% in the wrong, but Ioan could definitely have done done better. My opinion only

Reactions: 10
The fact the pap got infront of them walking down the street suggests it’s set up too?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yes @claudiarocks and by god do we ever need her here now. Not just for the lip reading but for everything!! 💕
Are you in invoking the “bleep-clause”?? I am here for the break from the horror this is. I cannot believe what Ioan has been through. It’s heartbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.