Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #160 The guy isn’t a wimp, he’s a fricking super hero.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, he would still have to pay support, but she is very unlikely to get 100% physical custody. If it is set at 50%, in California, child support payments are usually set at 15% of the difference between the parents' earnings. And if she is convicted of the restraining order violations, she may get less than 50% physical custody, down to nothing at all and so could be required to pay him some child support.
Thank you very much. We all appreciate your help trying to understand how all this works.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Let's assume she goes to this convention (putting everything else aside, good for her btw, this is what she should be doing to earn as much as she can from that show) - let's say she decides she has to bring the BABIES with her because they can't ever be separated, she needs Ioan's permission right?
unless she has sole custody or they arranged it in their settlement: yes

Reactions: 10
it's a new fan convention, you do earn money, but it's not an acting job 🤣

To add what ButterTart said: in the end it depends on the judge. Kel Mitchell 10 years ago (Los Angeles too btw) for example had to not pay any child support despite not seeing his kids for years because it was obvious the mother's lack of cooperation was the reason for him not seeing his kids. So what Alice tries to do here can horribly backfire for her in the end.
View attachment 1935968
Case was very similar to Ioan's btw, including coaching the kids on the ordered reunification therapy etc. While he did ended up spending time with his kids eventually his now adult daughter recently ranted on tiktok about his absence in her childhood , so this didnt took a great end.

Btw, the ex-wife has a tiktok account dedicated to trashing him. The divorce was 18 years ago. She recently dragged him back to court for child support that she believes she was entitled to.
Welp, thank you also. That ex-wife sounds a lot like Alice. Unfortunately, I can see her 18 years from now still going on about it. How dare he leave me I'm the most wonderful woman in the world. What a joke. I'd hate to be Loan. My heart actually hurts for him everyday and I don't even know him. I wish his kids could understand how lucky they are to have a father that's fighting for them. So many children, including me, never did. They would have such a good life if they were with him. I wish when Alice threatens them to just go live with their dad then that they would just walk out the door straight to Dad's. She's a bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.