Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

veevee04

VIP Member
I'm a child of a mentally ill mother , I was physically and emotionally abused. My father worked long hours he paid well over the odds to get rid of her to get rid of her luckily she was more interested in going on cruises with her new boyfriend. I was a similar age to Ella I was an absolute nightmare and traumatised I was refusing to go to school as I was getting bullied , suicide attempts , self harm.

I was getting into alcohol , drugs , stealing you name it I did it. My father never ever turned his back on me even when I was a little bitch to him. I had lots of counselling to process the trauma I'd been through. I'm now an adult and very close to my father , studied have a good career. Have many long term friendships and relationships. I credit my father for never ever giving up on me even when it was the easy option he's my fricking hero. Please don't write off teenagers they may suprise you !

• Heart
Reactions: 112

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I would go straight to the police with these setup up videos and potentially subpoena Backgrid to find out who called them. Because only one person would benefit from this kind of hateful act.

Who the fuck uses their own child this way?

I can't say My God enough. This is so damn awful.

MOO and an infuriated one at that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
My thoughts.

The continued criticism of why Ioan has or hasn’t done x, y and z is sad. A lot of it is to do with a lack of empathy for anyone you don’t identify with. In this case it is man. But it could be any other group. It’s easy to have empathy with someone whom you share or shared identify with. A rejected woman or a child of divorce.

Let’s reframe it. As far as I can see there is an expectation that a victim of domestic abuse was expected to live alone in a sterile apartment whilst unemployed without the support of family AND whilst be forcibly separated from his children who he was not allowed to see AND enduring vile abuse online and elsewhere. Let that sink in.

Now I can see the risks to someone who undoubtedly has mental health issues and ptsd being left alone and isolated. I will not condemn any person for visiting their family in those circumstances and I will not deprive them of a companion if that is what saves their life. Because that type of isolation for an abuse victim especially a man drives people to extremes. The risk of suicide in Ioan’s situation was always far higher than for the hellhag narc laughing her ass on SM at the concern she was offered on a plate.

Life is messy and sometimes there are no good options or decisions just bad ones. A broken Ioan was and is no good to those children. He is lucky to be were he is mentally. He would not have gotten there if he had stayed alone and isolated.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Invictus

Chatty Member
Oof. I’ve had to take some time away from this. Lots of not good feelings: outrage, sad, disheartened, disgust etc etc. Some thoughts:

The delay:

Initially upsetting and hard to conceive. However, another poster pointed out that by doing this, the judge eliminates any option for an appeal should he have rejected the proposed delay. It’s also honestly not a huge delay as it moves some things to the July timeframe already set. The ruling does not prevent contempt of court proceedings, emergency custody filing, or further filings of breaking the DVRO.

The response:

There is something so sickening about Alice, Tone, Loopy, and the FM’s “celebrating” this as a win. Who celebrates this? What kind of miserable person delights in denying their children a relationship with their father, when he so clearly wants it? You can’t slam a person saying they don’t want their kids, then celebrate this. Like always, the celebrations are so short sighted. It’s not a victory. Pyrrhic victory comes to mind, but again, it’s not exactly a victory, just a delay when many other options are still available. Yo’s current custody recommendations remains in place and the therapist could recommend increased time, regardless of the delay in trial. I do think this minor thing has however emboldened Alice and her sick (sock) crew.

Therapy:

As a therapist, I always recommend weekly to every other week when starting. I fully warn anything less than this is non-productive for therapeutic work. Every 4 weeks is a check-in, not therapy. This situation with the girls requires consistent treatment. Alice picked this therapist and she has interfered with what sessions have been able to be scheduled. This therapist can expect to be called to testify at the custody proceedings, which is also why Alice is mucking around. If Alice had been a decent mother, she would take her daughters to therapy religiously and then the therapist could say “Ms. Evans has made a consistent and dedicated effort to support her children’s emotional wellbeing by ensuring they attend all sessions.” Therapists get this is complicated and would attempt to be fair and impartial. Alice sabotaged it before any actual work could be done and is again celebrating it.

End rant:

This is very hard to read about and if we are feeling it, we can imagine how Yo is feeling. It’s worth remembering he is not without options, he has all the facts, the legal documents, an extensive history of her abuse and violations, and a really kickass lawyer. He will likely lose most, if not all, of his money in this. He’s also shown he’s willing to do this to have contact with his children. He also has the support of his family, friends (real ones not just twitter folks), and subtly those in the industry (many of whom are working behind the scene to support him). Meanwhile, Alice continues to spin, alienate, and abuse. She will face consequences, eventually. Their children are being harmed and will continue to be harmed, which is 100% on Alice. He may not be able to have a relationship with his children now, or in the near future, but he’s demonstrated stability and consistency. It WILL matter in the long run. As others have pointed out, Alice cannot maintain any close relationships and completely alienates anyone in personal contact with her. Those girls will go NC at some point and their father will be there, like he always has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
I think I’m going to have to give these threads a break for a while. She’s too horrible and it’s all so unjust. See you in a few weeks!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

House of Tea

VIP Member
Blimey, I didn’t even know it was a contender for the title. Blooming chuffed. And he is a superhero.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Mad Betty

VIP Member
We have strict laws regarding paparazzi here in California. And that video of a minor child?

It's illegal. It doesn't matter if it was in public or that Ioan is a celebrity.

Screenshot_20230203-145221.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

NarcRage

VIP Member
B needs to post a few Instagrams "it's a blessing to spend some much alone time with Yo during the week...it's not what we wanted... but spending so much quality time together in bed during the week with no interruptions is amazeballs..thank you universe etc"
Kids will be dumped on the doorstep before they can say manifest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

frobly-mobly

Does anyone else have whiplash and a feeling of bewilderment from the events of the last 24 hours or so?

Let's just skip the whole football boots, ripped leggigs, strange attire at court on Monday and the fact that she pleads not guilty to a charge of breaking the DVRO; and that she's been appointed a public defender because apparently "no money" (obvs hasn't sold those Louboutins, yet still buying stuff on ebay).

We read Ioan's heartbreaking submission about why the hearing needs to go ahead in February.

The Abuser declares herself as "not a snitch".

Marie submits a response missing pages, duplicating pages etc requesting the February custody hearing be postponed because her client might incriminate herself.

Marie claimed she didn't know about the hearing on the 26th. She found out from the Daily Mail article. Basically suggested Ioan should have put that date in big bold font with bright highlights in his submission so she would have seen it (even with a cursory glance :rolleyes:).

Then it looked like her request was denied by the judge, before she even submits a revised response. (Did I imagine that bit?)

Now the judge has postponed the Feb hearing and basically said sort it out yourselves between now and July, see you then.

Ioan is left to sort out a "proper balance" regarding visitation and therapy by getting cooperation from his crazed narc ex, who has already sabotaged his attempts at reunification with his daughters.

In amongst all that, the fake bro account wants to name his dog after a witness that has been called for the custody hearing!

What just happened? How many WTF moments can a person take in 1 day? How is Ioan still managing to push through all of this?

I didn't think it was possible for me to hate someone I didn't know, or haven't met, so much, until I started reading about this abuser.

The nonsensical stupidity of it all. So much damage left in the wake, so much damage yet to come, so many people hurt and lives turned upside down. For what? A divorce. A man escaping an abusive marriage!

Why? Just so she can seek revenge. To maintain control. To cause as much pain and anguish as possible, even to her own daughters.
Despicable and shameful.

She must be held to account, along with her bro (fake or otherwise) and her imbecilic minions. Absolute dumb, immature fuck knuckles, all of them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

JoJo76

VIP Member
Finding it hard to keep up, it's gone back to old levels of threads going crazy. I don't actually post that much but I think I need to dip out for a few days and just tattle on inane stuff like TV things. I'm taking the @ReturningthePearls advice posted in every thread to take a break.

Struggling with a few things right now with my back issues, stepson problems, just generally feeling down. Alice is a fucking cunt, and I hate her for doing this to the E's, Ioan, and also me. I'll see you all in a few days. (Might even finally get VIP by then!)

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Passive-aggressive bullying of a witness to a custody case on SM is abuse by proxy and an attempt to intimidate a witness, IMO. Once you know someone's pattern of behavior and see that they historically exhibit the same behavior with other people to cause them distress it is easy to determine that their use of a witness's name repeatedly in CAPITAL LETTERS has nothing at all to do with naming a dog and everything to do with trying to intimidate someone.

Not cool.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

ButterTart

VIP Member
Boy, are those attendees in for a shock in terms of how Alice looks these days…

Thread title suggestion: No surprise Alice is appearing at something with the word con in the title.

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Well, this might be slightly triggering and I wasnt sure if I should share footage with the kids, but since it exists online I'd go with it anyway

So, a paparazzi actually filmed Ioan and Ella having an argument on the last visitation.

*EXCLUSIVE* Ioan Gruffudd's teenage daughter appears to plead with him on her knees on public street in West Hollywood, CA
*EXCLUSIVE* - Actor Ioan Gruffudd appears to be experiencing what most parents of teens go through. The Fantastic Four actor who has been going through a nasty split from Ex Alice Evans was seen having a discussion with his daughter Ella on Saturday. The 13 year old was seen outside with her dad holding hat appeared to be a party invitation which she presented to her father. Ioan opened the large violet envelope and though it wasn't clear who the party was for it was clear it was an invite. The two were in a pretty intense discussion and Ella at one point even got on her knees pleading with her dad before eventually running off and Ioan followed. Last week her mother Alice Evans did not make a court appearance and was in danger of facing arrest. Alice was later seen on Monday showing up to court on her own. Shot on January 28, 2023

video here if you want to watch it. It doesnt appear in fairness to be too heated, although it feels like the kneefall was sarcastic. I also note that Ella briefly looks to the pap, so I do wonder (though it seems more like she follows her fathers head movements rather)....

Apparently the pap pictures of him and Bianca are from the same day, here a video too

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

ButterTart

VIP Member
Hi Alice (because we all know you read here). It is not normal grieving to still be in shock or reliving the moment you heard your mother died … nearly three decades ago.

I was 25 when my father suddenly died and ten years later it was my mother. I was very close to my father but prefer to remember happy times with him rather than his death. Yes, it is horrible and shocking when you first hear and for a while after that. I get that grieving is different for everyone, but 25 years of reliving the moment you heard of a death is not normal or healthy grieving. Moreover, why would you want to remind yourself of that particular moment? When you were a grown woman of 30, by the way.

Get help. Because you aren’t doing yourself or your daughters any favours.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Ninas purse

VIP Member
The judge didn't want her to claim her right against self incrimination was violated and then lodge an appeal. If that happens everything will be dragged out even further, might be years. If the judge denied the request she could have appealed first to state court all the way up the California Supreme Court, and if she lost there then taken it to Federal Court. Given how backlogged the ninth circuit is, Ioan would've looked at years of her nonsense
So the judge threw her that little crumb so everything could be settled before the end of the year. She has a delay of about five months, the judge's decision don't get appealed, and the matter keeps moving along. Not good for the kids but things will be sorted out sooner.
Just my two cents.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

ButterTart

VIP Member
even then not. It's also not illegal to call paps, especially not in LA.

the most that could be done is subpoena them over the family court in order to prove that Alice attempts to use the kids to set him up, but I'm not sure if the court would grant this. I'm also not sure if even then this would prove much: Alice could easily claim that she called the paps because she wanted nice father daughter pictures. It's not illegal.

I also btw suspect (since the process above will not happen) that Alice will accuse Ioan of setting it up but not selling it because it didnt went the way he wanted for his publicity, and if she is not involved she will probably tell Ella that her dad is only meeting them because he wants publicity (she has made this point before: when Ioan returned from France she wrote on twitter that she isnt allowing them to meet him in a park because he would surely call the paps)

yep, that's always a good give away.
It’s not illegal to call paps but that isn’t the point. If she did this, it puts the lie to her claim that they are so famous that photographers just appear! It also is harassing, and yes, that does break the RO. If it can be shown that Alice set this up, it also speaks to her fitness as a parent, putting her daughter in that situation. I agree they should find out from Backgrid who called them on that particular day. No one in this mess is famous enough to be routinely trailed by photographers, especially not on a random street corner.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
My summary is there is no person who is 100 perfect. The danger with humans is, despite us knowing that we are all flawed - not good and not bad, when we mob ourselves, we generally end up separating into minds made up - all bad or all good. Most people have a good percentage of bad and a good percentage of good. Alice is not all bad otherwise Ioan would not have stayed in love for so long. Ioan is not all bad vice versa. When relationships end, it is an absolute pattern for both parties to retreat to opposite aspects. Rejection is personal and damn hard to deal with and most people deflect. When people start separating and behaving badly, most have others to put them in check. Alice has not had this, and she is out of control. Ioan, of all people, knew Alice. But he exposed Bianca which I feel unfair. He could have said nothing publicly. But I feel he should have told his girls Bianca was a girlfriend fairly quickly - he should have told them he was dating straight up. Kids can handle that when they understand their parents are separated. But he did not tell his kids, when he was free to do so and I honestly believe it was because he was more scared of Alice than his kids.
When Ioan went to France for work no one knew about Bianca. Ella was already upset at that point, Alice was already screaming and shouting and the PA had already started. For months before he went to France Ella was already refusing to see her dad. This had nothing to do with him revealing Bianca as no one knew about her.

The Bianca reveal didn’t come about because of Ioan, it came about because of Alice. She was the one who had found out about Bianca. She phoned him up and said ‘Bianca’ before putting the phone down. That’s why he did the reveal, to try to stop her narrative about it. Whether he had revealed Bianca or not Alice would have still been as she is now.

Say he hadn’t had Bianca there, how do you think he would be fairing now with all the shit thrown at him and no one as a lifeline, no one as a rock for him to cling too. It’s hard enough being in a shit storm with someone standing beside you holding an umbrella, if he hadn’t had that person he might still be here fighting like he is or he might have drowned under all that shit. She is relentless never letting up and it’s very hard for someone who is alone to take that day after day.

You say parents screaming at each other but as we have seen from press, interviews and more importantly court paper there is only one parent screaming here. Ioan has never screamed back, he won’t even talk to her.

So how do you suggest he gets Alice to stop screaming and alienating the kids. She was doing it long before Bianca, before her his mum was the one that got the abusive emails and the shit thrown on twitter. Alice would be no different now had Bianca not been revealed, the kids would have still been alienated and not see their dad, the kids would still be used as weapons (as they are the only weapons she has), but I bet Ioan would be a lot different, I’m not sure he would have even been able to cope.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

ButterTart

VIP Member
Just a reminder that Alice has a Feb. 15 divorce status hearing, and these are her current criminal case dates:

Upcoming Scheduled Events

DateTimeLocationDept/Room Number
February 23, 202308:30 AMAirport CourthouseW73PRETRIAL HEARING
March 14, 202308:30 AMAirport CourthouseW73READINESS HEARING

• Heart
Reactions: 54