Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #157 Yo's showing class while Alice is showing her erse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only problem being that Alice has completely shown herself to be untrustworthy.

---

I just found that so bleeping sad, her kids are having to placate her by not having a relationship with their Father.
I really hope she is hauled over the coals for her disgusting and selfish behaviour.
BIB - Me too Ally. Have you noticed it’s always the kids being strong for her, never the other way around. It’s never, I protect the children from this mess and make sure they don’t know the ins and out etc.. It’s always either the kids are traumatised! (Why Alice, why should they be traumatised unless you have been having meltdowns and talking batfuckery in front of them) or they are deliriously happy 🙄and lets not forget the oldest is, according to Alice, like an adult (i.e she unburdens all her shite onto her and she is privvy to things no child should be hearing about their father and adult stuff.)

one thing that makes my blood boil is when she dismisses the girls emotions (what will probably be stress, confusion and constant worrying) as ‘little boo boos’ 😣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
A negotiated settlement is just one where the judge does not decide the outcome. It is just as enforceable.

Ioan wanted the house sold asap with his choice of realtor. He got that. Alice didnt want it sold. But if it was to be sold she wanted to appoint her own realtor and be on the deeds. Alice got the later but not the former.

To negotiate they had to give her something better than she could have gotten in court. If their stance was to offer her nothing then she might as well have gone to court on the off chance she got something better.

By offering her something she could not risk going to court and getting something less.

He got what he wanted without the risk of going to court and not getting that.

At this point Alice is getting scraps from the table. She is not in control. Two years ago she was an equal party. A year ago she lost leverage but he was willing to settle. Now she is very weakened with nothing to offer and a lot to lose.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
the file of the remote appearances is online @ButterTart
View attachment 1908652
Latest tweets - seems very interested in emergency blood donation tonight
as somebody already posted at the end of the last thread: these psychos defining how well kids are dealing with trauma based on how much they please their moms is :sick:
View attachment 1908625
Ioan did not abused her in any way and is not the Narc. But Alice fans and logic....
Her kids are 13 and 9, she should be carrying them.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think it will be lovely - never been on Seabourn, i'm too mean and stick to the cheap cruises with the slides and norovirus included in the fare. I have yet to meet someone who has actually been on a cruise and hated it...
I have never been on a cruise before, been turned off by those massive ships with water slides and the thought of Legionaries Disease or Rotavirus. But my husband has booked on a Seabourn small ship cruise and I wondered if anyone here had ever been on one? My husband insists I will enjoy it and it won't be anything like The Love Boat.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The silly mare, what was she expecting? So she succeeded in wasting pretty much all the cash.. well done Alice 👏🏼 👏🏼

She’ll blow the rest of it on ebay binges and takeaways and then what?

He will still be free of her. She can’t take that away from him and that is priceless.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The silly mare, what was she expecting? So she succeeded in wasting all the cash.. well done Alice 👏🏼 👏🏼

She’ll blow the rest of it on ebay binges and takeaways and then what?
She’s hoping Ioan will be earning again and she'll take him back to court!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
This is a tough one, because of course I'd love him to have a great career, but I really only want him to give her the bare minimal, not because I want the kids to suffer, because I want her to get a taste of her own medicine!

Reactions: 21
She’s dreaming if she thinks she getting spousal support and even child support if the PA continues. Alice is tit scared of court which is why she always bails right beforehand cos she has no leg to stand on and she knows it. She only takes it this far to abuse, harass and intimidate

Reactions: 35
That was my thought.
I find it interesting how exactly alike the tweets of Alice and ‘Tone’ are when it comes to doing this sort of stuff. Remember Alice “I had a dream Bianca was killing the children’ and Tone’s “ I had a dream I was slowly slitting your throat’ (to that C&S account.) very dark minds or one mind at least!😏

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Congratulations and many thanks to @Invictus 🌹 for suggesting @ButterTart's 🌹 comment for the new thread title!
Also, thanks to @dich65 🌹 for help with word substitution!
(Original title suggestion amended from "Yo's showing class while Alice is showing ass".)

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.
Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread to make it fair for all.

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...responsible-for-alices-bills-but-alice.36706/
===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Words from @Mad Betty: 🌹
1660700230071.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls: 🌹

1656777334565.png
Love the new thread title @Invictus and thanks to @StoneMountain for keeping things moving along 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So, based on her past behaviour we should expect to see a last-minute agreement over custody matters. But before that, she has a court date she cannot miss over the breaches of the PRO. I really hope those two girls are in school, therapy isn't blocked this week and Yo has something planned at the weekend that will help the girls let off some steam. Get them to the beach Yo, with Bubba Bear.

Reactions: 24
Using your children as emotional crutches is never okay and shows just how weak and lacking in resilience and self-awareness the adult in the relationship is. 😡

Reactions: 43
If Ioan does get a lucrative contract she will have to start the legal proceedings and hope he engages. To be fair he is decent so probably would engage. But if he had a 1/100000000th of her cuntiness he could just duck her around for months if not years.

I honestly don’t see her lasting 5 minutes on a budget with a limited pot of capital never mind launching legal action. She will run off to Bristol and do a photoshoot in a bed sit dressed in a horse blanket whilst warming herself on a tea light. NHS Bristol will collapse at the potential cost of treating all her ailments.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The 30 day leaseback sounds like an opportunity for her to be a nightmare.
As a buyer I'd hate to hand over $2 million + and then have Alice as a tenant for a month.
And she's expected to pay rent during that period to cover buyer's expenses, insurance etc. Even negotiating the terms of what that 30 day leaseback will be is an opportunity for her to duck about.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
As a buyer I'd hate to hand over $2 million + and then have Alice as a tenant for a month.
And she's expected to pay rent during that period to cover buyer's expenses, insurance etc. Even negotiating the terms of what that 30 day leaseback will be is an opportunity for her to duck about.
It'll end up going to foreclosure I expect, she will end up with nothing.

Reactions: 17
So, based on her past behaviour we should expect to see a last-minute agreement over custody matters. But before that, she has a court date she cannot miss over the breaches of the PRO. I really hope those two girls are in school, therapy isn't blocked this week and Yo has something planned at the weekend that will help the girls let off some steam. Get them to the beach Yo, with Bubba Bear.
I was kinda thinking it was possible to late settle on this as her reply clearly sounded like she knows it will have to be sold anyway (and so did some of her SM posts) and there were negotiable parts in their proposals. Plus it would have been pretty embarrassing to go in front of the judge with what she argued with ("I know we cant afford the house but he should anyway, even if he has to borrow money"), I mean her filing was basically the definition of litigation abuse lol. In the end she couldnt have done much about this either way as even if the judge would have ruled in her favour the bank would have foreclosed anyway.

For the custody stuff I'm less optimistic. There is nothing in Ioan's filing that I would - if I was Ioan - be even considering to sacrifice in order to settle with Alice. Maybe not doing it week-on/week-off, but 2-2-5-5 or whatever other custody arrangements exist, or bit-by-bit increasing custody until it's 50-50. But 50-50 custody in general, in-person-therapy and non-disparaging clause....this all has to stay. Alice may also feel more in control of this matter, as unlike the house (bank) she has the key players of this matter (the kids) partially under control. The kids are also her main weapon to abuse Ioan (in fact the house sale may even work in her favour here as yet another thing she can slag him off for). Though I reckon in the end it all depends just how confident her lawyer is that she has a chance: probably her chances are a bit better than on the house matter (because immediately 50-50 after 2 years of estrangement is not easy, but its common that the courts opt for this), but not much in my opinion. Custody is also the last thing you want a judge to decide over too.

at least this wont be Ioan's problem anymore then

Reactions: 17
I've said this before - Yo is too much of a gentleman. I can appreciate that he is a kind soul who doesn't want to further alienate his daughters by going after the mother they love (no matter how much of a nightmare she may be), and that he has played a very astute legal game so far. But none of them will have a moment's respite or a chance at a genuine reconciliation as long as Alice remains such an enormous influence in the girls' lives. Yes, they will scream and shout if forced to live with their father at this point in time, but they will get over it in the long run - and it would give them a shot at a happy life as functioning adults. They won't stand that chance otherwise, even with 50:50 custody. Alice will crush every last bit of progress they make with Yo (and Bianca), and she will ruin their peace of mind and prospects at every corner just to spite their father. I don't even want to think about what she will be like once they have to vacate the house and move into a humbler abode. Hell, she'll make Godzilla run for cover.

I'm a big proponent of harmony and diplomacy - but I've reached a point where all I can think is "Yo, take a deep breath and come at her with all guns blazing". It's the only language she understands, and I feel that it's the one way to ensure a vague chance at a normal life for everyone involved. Eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I wonder if she’s agreed to this as to show she’s nice and agreeable for the restraining order breach’s

I might’ve missed information somewhere though 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Aren’t we lucky it’s all being played out publicly though. Hours of entertainment. Thank you Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.