Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadia Vulvokov

Chatty Member
Long time lurker on this thread, have followed Alice's antics since it was reported in the DM she had been given a restraining order. Have loosely followed Ioan since watching Liar too. Dipped in and out of this thread as found it a bit too close to home at times, as I've been the victim of similar DV over a period of a few years and also had to seek a DVRO. Thankfully, now my life is peaceful. In regards to her not showing up to court, My ex husband was exactly the same. It's arrogance on a whole other level and typical in people with narcissistic personality disorder. Unfortunately, as my ex learnt the hard way, this will all come back to haunt her. I feel so anxious for her daughters. My own daughter who is now 16 has cut ties with her abusive father. She was 13 (Ella's age) when she made the decision to remove herself from his chaotic life, with the support of a court social worker and a fantastic childrens court advocate. This is how I see things going for Alice. Her behaviour will almost certainly create a strained or estranged relationship with her girls as they get older. It's been difficult to follow this thread at times but also astonishing to see this all unfold. I just wish her girls well over anything else. They are the innocent ones in this situation and I hope they have a safe haven in the very near future. I'll go back to my lurking now and hope if that if Alice is given some kind of punishment it involves rehabilitation, or psychological treatment. The seriousness of her situation is clearly not sinking in and she seems to be detached from reality. She needs help ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

ButterTart

VIP Member
I don’t think Alice is going to be free of the DVRO any time soon. In fact, tomorrow she is being arraigned on two charges … no documents are available. Yet.

72509019-D57E-4DD9-877A-06F0BF8B6ACE.jpeg

---

There is an arrest date of December 2, 2022, showing in another entry. I believe that’s on or near the date the police did their “welfare check.”
22E4B322-75AD-4405-A277-52DC71BF954B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Mad Betty

VIP Member
FYI, she was absolutely notified. A detective notifies the defendent. The DA is involved. Hearings do not go forward without evidence to show all parties were informed. There is a zero perfect chance that she wasn't notified about the hearing this morning. IMO, her lawyer would also have known, though this was a criminal matter. And her brother was made aware of it on Twitter yesterday. Someone posted something showing the hearing date and time and tagged him. His account was unlocked at the time.

They knew. I'm not sure what game this is being played, but it is a very dangerous one.

And that is my informed opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

M33L4

VIP Member
She’s told the kids she’s going to be arrested! Nah. I’m done. Take her down. Cunt.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 78

Mad Betty

VIP Member
A little info about today.

The DA has an office in the LAX courthouse. That's where the assistant DA's float in and out and hold meetings before hearings. The ADA is in court with the detective working this case.

That's all. ✌🏼

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Mad Betty

VIP Member
NO SHOW and Tweeting random bullshit. WTF?

IMO, Alice has made a mockery of our legal system and her sheer defiance shows just how little she is thinking of her children and their safety. She is also teaching them that rules don't matter and breaking the law is perfectly acceptable.

My God.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Once the DA asked for an arrest warrant it's out of the DVRO petitioners hands.

Alice was arrested on 12/2/22. What the hell did she do to them?

And she's been arrainged on two counts?

Alice isn't getting out of this. And anyone blowing smoke up her skirt on Twitter with their utter nonsense about how she's about to be free and things are turning around are not helping her at all.

Grow the fuck up. This woman broke the law repeatedly and our DA felt it necessary to issue an arrest warrant for her. This isn't a game. There are no prizes.

Idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

welp

VIP Member
apparently she didnt go!

Not only did Evans, 54, not appear at the Airport Courthouse in Los Angeles for a scheduled arraignment at 8:30am Thursday, neither she nor her attorney called or contacted the court to explain her absence.

So when there was still no word from her two and a half hours later, LA Superior Court Commissioner James Cooper issued a referral for an arrest warrant.

Because court commissioners do not have the power to authorize warrants, a referral was sent to a judge to issue one for Evans.

Details of Evans's alleged breach were not revealed. He had filed the restraining order in February last year.

It's not yet known which judge the referral will go to but once the warrant is signed, Evans can be arrested. However, she may avoid going into custody by posting bail until the next hearing is scheduled, Cooper told DailyMail.com.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11681025/amp/Alice-Evans-facing-arrest-failing-appear-court-restraining-order-violations.html

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
“There are so many people who’ve contact me and offered to come over in the past two hours”

She means the police, right 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Let’s just pause a moment and let it sink in …

She’s facing a serious charge in a few hrs.

She is so desperate for human interaction (that she can only get online as she has no real life friends or fam) that she’s back on Twitter, despite everything she’s done on that platform to get her in this mess.

She’s there because she needs these strangers to support her, and feel noticed.
She literally doesn’t have anyone else in her life to do that job.
Ioan really was the only person she had.

Fuck, what an awful situation.
All of her own making.

• Sad
  • Heart

SusieTCones

VIP Member
26CA98BA-2F99-4296-B753-C4F75132F12D.jpeg

6 pm LA time. I can only imagine what screeching, hysterical outbursts those children have heard tonight. She is just awful.:mad:

• Angry
  • Sad

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
A negotiated settlement is just one where the judge does not decide the outcome. It is just as enforceable.

Ioan wanted the house sold asap with his choice of realtor. He got that. Alice didnt want it sold. But if it was to be sold she wanted to appoint her own realtor and be on the deeds. Alice got the later but not the former.

To negotiate they had to give her something better than she could have gotten in court. If their stance was to offer her nothing then she might as well have gone to court on the off chance she got something better.

By offering her something she could not risk going to court and getting something less.

He got what he wanted without the risk of going to court and not getting that.

At this point Alice is getting scraps from the table. She is not in control. Two years ago she was an equal party. A year ago she lost leverage but he was willing to settle. Now she is very weakened with nothing to offer and a lot to lose.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I don’t think Alice is going to be free of the DVRO any time soon. In fact, tomorrow she is being arraigned on two charges … no documents are available. Yet.

View attachment 1910576

---

There is an arrest date of December 2, 2022, showing in another entry.
"Criminal Case" and "Alice Evans" is very pleasing to read

Airport Courthouse 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

klairklopp

VIP Member
She’s told the kids she’s going to be arrested! Nah. I’m done. Take her down. Cunt.
It’s disgusting that she is putting this on the girls. If she had just complied and turned up they probably wouldn’t have needed to know about it. Even now she could find them somewhere safe to go for the night so if she does get arrested they won’t have to witness it…….. But not Alice, she wants to be dragged kicking and screaming into the police car shouting it’s all your dad’s fault to them while they run after her hysterically crying. I really don’t understand how a parent who claims to love their children as much as she claims to, does nothing to protect them from all her dramas. My daughter is 25 and I still keep things from her that may cause her pain or distress. Protecting your children as a mother never ends but sadly for the two E’s, Alice never started it 😢.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55