Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #157 Yo's showing class while Alice is showing her erse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s dreaming if she thinks she getting spousal support and even child support if the PA continues. Alice is tit scared of court which is why she always bails right beforehand cos she has no leg to stand on and she knows it. She only takes it this far to abuse, harass and intimidate
Amazing isn't it? She has the perfect opportunity to tell her 'truth' yet somehow always bails...

Her 'truth' is just for the idiot FMs on twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder if she’s agreed to this as to show she’s nice and agreeable for the restraining order breach’s

I might’ve missed information somewhere though 😣
I don't think this will have any bearing on the DAs decision its out of Ioan's hands and a criminal matter im sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Woman who has to face for the first time in her life anything:
Screenshot_20230125_131000_Twitter.jpg

maybe I'm out of touch, but....how can you find this cool?!
2023_01_25_13_17_51_1_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_FKASerioJosh_I_think_it_s_pretty_cool._I_struggled.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The court document asking for the remote appearance is only for today’s trial setting conference. I suspect everyone is now appearing remotely for that. However, you need to give two court days’ notice … she gave a half a day as she signed the request at nearly noon and it wasn’t entered into the court system until late last night. So the judge could refuse it.

@welp you made an interesting point about the 30 day leaseback when you said at least it won’t be Ioan’s problem. In a way, it’s genius, because he literally won’t be responsible for getting her out of the house once sold. Or the condition in which she’s left it. It will be the new owner’s issue to deal with.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
When she has to leave the house, when she finally leaves the house, do you think we will get to see her new abode on social media?

She has the opportunity now for a fresh start. Once she has moved, and she has a week of spare time to herself every other week, she could start again. But somehow I think she is going to squander the fresh start and the free time. She is consumed by vengeance and living small with no kids for company is going to feed that vengeance. I am sure the blood tweets are a message to Ioan a la Marjorie.

Reactions: 31
The court document asking for the remote appearance is only for today’s trial setting conference. I suspect everyone is now appearing remotely for that. However, you need to give two court days’ notice … she gave a half a day as she signed the request at nearly noon and it wasn’t entered into the court system until late last night. So the judge could refuse it.

@welp you made an interesting point about the 30 day leaseback when you said at least it won’t be Ioan’s problem. In a way, it’s genius, because he literally won’t be responsible for getting her out of the house once sold. Or the condition in which she’s left it. It will be the new owner’s issue to deal with.
Let's hope the judge refuses, mAlice is a no show and the judge goes with Ioans requests.

Reactions: 26
Alice is so worried about blood types. Wtf. Seriously she is mental. I know this is all for show to pretend she is defiant and not worried when in reality she is terrified but JC come on. Blood types? Look at the housing and rental market ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
its actually pretty common to settle minutes before a hearing in front of the court house
Every day’s a school day on this thread 🤓 thanks welp!
…I’m still tired of her bullshit though 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's a bleeping weirdo as well as being a bleep.

AE: I think it's pretty cool. I struggled to get past 5 months with both of mine and felt sad that they wanted to continue but there was no milk left! I'm inspired. And I LIKE that she has posted pics. She's owning it and potentially reassuring others who are doing the same.

It's inappropriate at 5 years old but then so is mAlice so of course she thinks it's cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Let's hope the judge refuses, mAlice is a no show and the judge goes with Ioans requests.
Ioan's request doesnt differ too much though.

Judges usually appreciate it if parties settle themselves, I doubt he will refuse.

Alice is so worried about blood types. Wtf. Seriously she is mental. I know this is all for show to pretend she is defiant and not worried when in reality she is terrified but JC come on. Blood types? Look at the housing and rental market ffs.
she is watching a medical series (24 Hours in A&E), when I was younger I was googling all sort of tit that is brought up in shows like that (although I just googled it LOL), in a way this is normal. But of course when you have a lot of legal stuff lined up, looking for a new house, kids etc. it does look weird that she has time for this stuff, but that's nothing new with her.

I do concur with others that I have a weird feeling about her interest in this though.

Reactions: 24

As long as the cost of evicting her /being in breach of the lease agreement and non payment of the rent comes out of her share of the sale proceeds and is not deducted from joint funds.
I don't know how it works in the US but not all buyers would want this (and both buyer and seller have to agree to it). Maybe it will limit the buyers or the price they are willing to pay, i.e. as a buyer I would definitely want some money off (danger money) if faced with the prospect of Alice as a tenant....she's not exactly a human dynamo when it comes to cleaning and moving out when required

---

Alice's milk was probably 90 percent whiskey

• Haha
Reactions: 32
the file of the remote appearances is online @ButterTart
View attachment 1908652
Latest tweets - seems very interested in emergency blood donation tonight
as somebody already posted at the end of the last thread: these psychos defining how well kids are dealing with trauma based on how much they please their moms is :sick:
View attachment 1908625
Ioan did not abused her in any way and is not the Narc. But Alice fans and logic....
Oh my god. So much to unpick here, but who has the time for that.

A narcissist mother who abuses her kids waffling on about ‘loved oneS’ and their emergencies.

(a) who the duck has Alice to love/exploit that she hasn’t driven away (b) emergencies? That she hasn’t milked on twitter for sympathy? YEAH RIGHT

Reactions: 15
Does Alice need a criminal defence lawyer? They would be pretty expensive too, I guess the tax payer pays for one if she can’t. Would they be pretty useless or are govt funded lawyers ok?

Reactions: 7
I'm O- and I don't donate nearly as much as I should. When I went in for an operation in 2019 (and discovered Alice during my recuperation), the hospital got very excited when they realised my blood type.
Bless you for donating! I’m a bog standard O+ So not nearly as in demand but I’ve had to skip a bunch of donations as the local dates seem to coincide with cold symptoms etc 😕

Somehow I just cannot see Alice donating blood. Unless she had a rich, altruistic mark in mind that she was trying to impress.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Alice doesn’t donate a single thing. She can’t even screw the nut for her own children’s sake.
I hope the perp walk is live streamed. Will we know if she gets a fine or anything?

Reactions: 20
I don’t think for a second that she gives two fucks about blood donation. She’s just desperately chatting tit to anyone who passes by, playing the role of “engaging friendly ‘sleb tweeter” to fill her timeline up with as much “normal” content as possible, cos maybe the judge won’t scroll that far back?
7F4B53F3-EFA6-4816-A81A-64FC4875D57C.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No Ioan requests today. It’s basically administrivia about a divorce trial/hearing in front of the judge. Basically, each side has to explain the status, what issues may have been resolved (like the house sale), what still needs to be resolved, and if the case is ready to proceed to trial.

Reactions: 21
Alice doesn’t donate a single thing. She can’t even screw the nut for her own children’s sake.
I hope the perp walk is live streamed. Will we know if she gets a fine or anything?
Yeah we’ll know. Cos we’ll hear her screeching about corrupt judges in people’s pockets from all the way over here.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As long as the cost of evicting her /being in breach of the lease agreement and non payment of the rent comes out of her share of the sale proceeds and is not deducted from joint funds.
I don't know how it works in the US but not all buyers would want this (and both buyer and seller have to agree to it). Maybe it will limit the buyers or the price they are willing to pay, i.e. as a buyer I would definitely want some money off (danger money) if faced with the prospect of Alice as a tenant....she's not exactly a human dynamo when it comes to cleaning and moving out when required

---

Alice's milk was probably 90 percent whiskey
Before rates increased the real estate market here was insane. We looked at a ton of houses and every single one had a rent back clause. Many also went with buyers willing to waive inspections. As a buyer you had no negotiating power and prices were insane. They would have gotten a lot more if mAlice had gotten off her arse and put the house up back then. Now things aren't moving as quickly and buyers have a lot more negotiating power.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.