Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #157 Yo's showing class while Alice is showing her erse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Alice also pick out the photos she wanted DM to use when she sold them this story? That first photo bears no resemblance to her at all. 🙄
The moderated comments and the photos makes me think she’s set it up.

---

Would the arrest warrant be made public? Asking for a nasty “friend”…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Y’all I’m just over here cackling, eatin walnut whips and sippin raspberry champagne, this witch is goin to the hoosegow! 🔒🚓 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Considering Simpletone only joined Twitter to defend Big Al it’s funny how he’s never there at key moments.
I have always been worried for Biancas and ioans safety. I worry Bianca posts pics of the park she goes to in the past. I put nothing past Alices rage and need for revenge. Alices fascination with death and murder at one point made me nearly have to stop looking.
She is getting scarily insane as time goes on, it's about time for real psychiatric intervention.

Reactions: 11
So much potential - beautiful with a talent for languages, a career and moving in chic Parisienne circles. Then married to a lovely, reasonably successful actor. Nice home and two beautiful daughters.

Going forward she’ll be vaguely remembered as Ioan Gruffudd’s batshit crazy ex-wife.
It's sad really - not that I have any sympathy, just so many opportunities wilfully squandered

Reactions: 12
I have a TON of catching up to do (yesterday was cleaning day 😞), so I missed a lot although LuLu kindly informed me of her missing court. Do we really think she’s tryna get herself arrested or is she just arrogant and insane?

Reactions: 9
So much potential - beautiful with a talent for languages, a career and moving in chic Parisienne circles. Then married to a lovely, reasonably successful actor. Nice home and two beautiful daughters.

Going forward she’ll be vaguely remembered as Ioan Gruffudd’s batshit crazy ex-wife.
She will be a very obscure pub trivia question

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a TON of catching up to do (yesterday was cleaning day 😞), so I missed a lot although LuLu kindly informed me of her missing court. Do we really think she’s tryna get herself arrested or is she just arrogant and insane?
It’s possible she intended to go but just got herself too wasted to care.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.