Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #156 No one is responsible for Alice's bills but Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was on the Secret Celeb Gossip thread. Nice mates A keeps
Did anyone watch “Lady” Victoria Hervey last night on Piers Morgan calling Virginia Guiffre a FKIng liar on his show around 8.15pm. Piers Morgan had to say that language isn’t what they use and apologised. She also said that there was no way Andrew would have lied because he is a military man! Someone lives in cloud cuckooland.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Are we watching Iris Braydon act?

Why not!

She's the brunette at the end. I don't want to speculate but I imagine there was something she documented with the girls that happened.

Reactions: 9
So Ioan has what appears to be an independent witness, Alice has Alice. Lupine was soooooo sure of all of those witnesses. It just gets funnier.
Seriously though, I can’t wait to see the megabeast held accountable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
On plus side, we don't pay for health care here! Not sure how it works when you move here, but I'm pretty sure they treat anyone that lives in the UK, whether they are in employment or not.
If I can do it, so can you 💪🏼💪🏼, but yeah great excuse to go back to see the family 💗
Yes, we will have health care as we are UK citizens, moved to the States on a 14-month temporary assignment which ended up being 24 yrs by the time we return! Some things you have to wait 3-6 months for, but that is only if you need extra care. Not unhappy in the States, but we knew we didn't want spend the rest of our lives here. Even more so since Trump. We will still be entitled to medicare, so best of both worlds.

On another note, did anyone see that Kelly Rutherford is in the Daily Mail today. Good to see that she has managed to turn her life around since the infamous custody case and has a close relationship with her children. See Alice; it can be done!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought about what you are thinking but they are called to testify about Ioan's custody time with the kids since seperation and since october 2022. might be a neighbour?

will be interesting to see what Alice files. I wonder if she managed to secure Gloria
Perhaps another parent at school/mother of school friend

Reactions: 12
Alice now has her second nomination in the Celeb Death Pool thread after my original one.

No matter my thoughts on the woman, I sincerely hope I am wrong for the girls sake. (But as a relatively young ish person I'd get extra points!)

I'll go hide now in shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've had about 10 colonscopies in the last 10 years, I have ulcerative colitis, so they have to check and take samples yearly. They sedate you in the UK, but only if you ask for it and are nervous.It doesn't hurt, not even when they take the samples, and I've had them actually have to manipulate my colon at times, i watch the procedure on the screen (yep im odd!) I ask for the sedative, because I sleep so well that night! The worst part of it is having to clear yourself out the night before (i call it volcano poo, as you have to drink this stuff, sorry i know its gross) and not eat anything for 12 hours beforehand! Even worse is the one they put down your throat, now that is traumatic! They keep saying is fine, your doing well, while you can hardly breathe and are gagging..fun times 😩
I live off the beaten track away from public transport, and didn't have anyone to drive me so I got gas and air which would be out of my system quicker. Wheeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! The tea and hot buttered toast with raspberry jam afterwards was heavenly. The doctor just booked me the colonoscopy after a blood test showed that I was 61 and anaemic, and then just told me to turn up at the hospital 😁. Just as well really.

NHS sends you faecal sample tests once you turn 50 - very promptly indeed, which is a lovely birthday present.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Are we watching Iris Braydon act?

Why not!

She's the brunette at the end. I don't want to speculate but I imagine there was something she documented with the girls that happened.

I recognised her but couldn't think what from, turns out it was iCarly, a Nickelodeon show my daughter used to watch years ago. I remember the episode she was in. I'm glad he has other people who are willing to be witnesses, whatever she seen or heard must be significant. Poor girls.

---

I live off the beaten track away from public transport, and didn't have anyone to drive me so I got gas and air which would be out of my system quicker. Wheeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! The tea and hot buttered toast with raspberry jam afterwards was heavenly. The doctor just booked me the colonoscopy after a blood test showed that I was 61 and anaemic, and then just told me to turn up at the hospital 😁. Just as well really.

NHS sends you faecal sample tests once you turn 50 - very promptly indeed, which is a lovely birthday present.
I'm a twit and got my first one with no sedation, I wanted to go shopping afterwards lol, it was excruciating. Also had the one down the throat, no sedation for that either. Ive learned my lesson now though

• Heart
Alice will need her levitating blue boots too!

I surmise Iris witnessed some bullshit that happened outside the house when IG was either picking up or dropping off. She might even have seen the infamous bare arse. o_O
I hope she goes for compensation if she did whitness the arse flashing sitch...I know I bleeping would! Even the thought 🤢

---

Alice is quickly adding two character witnesses

Joan Collins Fan Club and Lady V, the human cheese string.
So it was Lady V on the sky light in the end, not a cheese string! Easy mistake to make 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope she goes for compensation if she did whitness the arse flashing sitch...I know I bleeping would! Even the thought 🤢

---

So it was Lady V on the sky light in the end, not a cheese string! Easy mistake to make 🤣
She could of just turned the other cheek 🤭

• Haha
very ironic
Screenshot_20230124_204551_Twitter.jpg

she is again replying to the same old tweet as yesterday (account is dead for a year too)
Screenshot_20230124_204121_Twitter.jpg

tomorrow
Screenshot_20230124_204717_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes, we will have health care as we are UK citizens, moved to the States on a 14-month temporary assignment which ended up being 24 yrs by the time we return! Some things you have to wait 3-6 months for, but that is only if you need extra care. Not unhappy in the States, but we knew we didn't want spend the rest of our lives here. Even more so since Trump. We will still be entitled to medicare, so best of both worlds.

On another note, did anyone see that Kelly Rutherford is in the Daily Mail today. Good to see that she has managed to turn her life around since the infamous custody case and has a close relationship with her children. See Alice; it can be done!

24 years, similar to 14 months 🤣🤣. The NHS is in a state, the worse I've ever seen it!
I've been waiting for a back operation since 2020, it was booked in and covid hit and I'm still waiting 🤷🏼‍♀️,but there are people with serious illnesses that must be treated first and rightfully so!
Also in September (last year) I was referred to see a rheumatologist and my appointment is in March!! So yeah it's on its knees, the government really does need to start paying them there worth, with better conditions. Footballs kick a bit of leather about and get paid £1m a week, nurses, firefighters etc get £40k a year, if they are lucky...go figure!
Anyway, welcome back 🤣

---

The annoying thing for us in the UK, AUS, NZ etc is that we have to wait ALL DAY tomorrow to find out what happened 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wasn't TeamAlice the psycho grannies account?

AE: Wait, so men are dangerous?

Why yes Alice, some can be. Didn't you say your ex was an abuser? [That was a lie though].

Benny: I could say something about "you know who" but i won't.. [lol IG is 'dangerous' but I'm sure Benny isn't.]

AE: My form of dysautonomia is not specifically POTS but but still nobody has ever heard of it.

Because you just made it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.