Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #156 No one is responsible for Alice's bills but Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funnily enough the witness is the absolute spitting image of Bianca 🤔
I thought about what you are thinking but they are called to testify about Ioan's custody time with the kids since seperation and since october 2022. might be a neighbour?

will be interesting to see what Alice files. I wonder if she managed to secure Gloria

Reactions: 19
I thought about what you are thinking but they are called to testify about Ioan's custody time with the kids since seperation and since october 2022. might be a neighbour
Or the person who actually called the cops for the infamous welfare check.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Purely speculating. She saw this Iris what’s-it, thought she was Bianca and lost her tiny minuscule mind. Prove me wrong Alice 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The court date to discuss the house sale is the 25th. The DA hearing regarding the RO breaches is the 26th.
Alice is gonna have to get outta bed two days in a row. Hoping she’s been getting the horse rugs dry cleaned and buffing up her serpent for the occasion

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wonder if she's the person they have employed to do the pick ups and drop offs?
On second thoughts Alice would lose her tit if this person turned up in a car...

Reactions: 23
Hoping she’s been getting the horse rugs dry cleaned and buffing up her serpent for the occasion
Alice will need her levitating blue boots too!

I surmise Iris witnessed some bullshit that happened outside the house when IG was either picking up or dropping off. She might even have seen the infamous bare arse. o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
I might have to return to my US doctor for that procedure then! 😮 my 3 kids will still be living here, so a good reason to return!
On plus side, we don't pay for health care here! Not sure how it works when you move here, but I'm pretty sure they treat anyone that lives in the UK, whether they are in employment or not.
If I can do it, so can you 💪🏼💪🏼, but yeah great excuse to go back to see the family 💗

Reactions: 12
Alice is quickly adding two character witnesses

Joan Collins Fan Club and Lady V, the human cheese string.

• Haha
Alice will need her levitating blue boots too!

I surmise Iris witnessed some bullshit that happened outside the house when IG was either picking up or dropping off. She might even have seen the infamous bare arse. o_O

I hope Alice doesn't use the kids as witnesses in the custody hearing.
I seriously don't think it would be allowed given the evidence of parental alienation.
I've no idea how the gif ended up in the quote 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.