Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #156 No one is responsible for Alice's bills but Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been absent from this thread for a while, has Alice been dragged kicking and screaming from
Ioans house yet? Or is she in jail?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's actually every 10 yrs if you don't have a family history or other issues. I have the opposite of polyps, ( Diverticula). I used to have to go every 5 yrs, but that advice has been changed recently. My DH has polyps, so has to have one every 5 yrs. I don't get high on the sedation in the slightest, so she might be disappointed 🤣 However, I have what called Barretts esophagus so have to have an endoscope every 2 -3 yrs. At the moment that is done under sedation, but we are moving back to the UK next year, and I have heard they don't do that so much over there. 😱
We do sedate for procedures don’t worry! You often have to request it though as they’ll often try do it without unless the patient expressly requests sedation. But when you request sedation it’s given.

Reactions: 13
Alice liked this. But don't worry it's not an endorsement.

You blame it all on women yet do you also blame the men who are absent fathers, can't hold a job, are perpetual adolescents?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I was 50 last week - it's good to know I have something to look forward to 😂
In America, I know from experience turning 50, the next time you go to your mailbox there will be Funeral Home brochures and life insurance brochures to take care of your passing. I wasn't upset about turning 50 till I started getting that. I actually filled them out, sent them back and said give me a damn minute I just turned 50! Slow your roll.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
For those who are interested in that Interview the DM quoted from

I suppose you are right. Could still argue that Kids should spend as much time as possible with at least one parent tho, but fair point
He does come across as a decent human being. The Abuser just didn’t appreciate just how fortunate she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The Dm commenters don’t half talk some amount of shite. Why does he have to fund Alice for the rest of her miserable life? She can get a job. A week at a time gives her plenty of scheduling opportunities.
Plenty of time to compete with Julia Roberts for roles! 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Been absent from this thread for a while, has Alice been dragged kicking and screaming from
Ioans house yet? Or is she in jail?
Loving the new photo!

Neither has happened yet! But things are moving on...hearing tomorrow regarding the house and mAlice has as hearing on Thursday due to breaking the RO about a million times: general concensus is she will defo get a fine and maybe community service 👌
She's all sweetness and light on SM atm, but reckon a meltdown is on the horizon!

• Heart
I am torn over the benefits of Alice going to prison. Personally I’m not sold on the benefits of prison for short sentences especially for people with no criminal past or profile. I get the argument that when a criminal is in prison they are not committing crime. Although in the UK and US there is evidence that they are. But there is a huge amount of evidence that UK and US prisons don’t act as deterrents and repeat offending is high. Prison is also expensive and I’d rather someone paid a fine with community service than a trip to criminal school at tax payers expense.

IMO Alice has all the hallmarks of a criminal. I see her as a psychopath with narc traits rather than someone with just NPD. Without her advantages I could see her being firmly on the wrong side of the law. She has no moral restraint or remorse when it comes to lying, stealing and conning people. For that reason I’d rather see her in prison than some disadvantaged person forced into crime to protect themselves or feed themselves. But she won’t get a long sentence and it won’t change her. She will come out and do it all again but with more vengefulness

I think fines (she has the money to pay) and community payback are the ticket. Although the bellyaching over fibro preventing her doing anything will be a wonder to behold.
I would generally agree with this as regards to hardcore criminals. But not with regards to Alice. A few nights in jail will absolutely humiliate her. Will take her out of her million dollar home. Will send her girls to Ioan and Bianca. Will show her they, and the court, are dead serious about her intractability in regards to reaching a settlement and continued breaching of the DVRO.

She won't be going to prison with murderers and drug dealers. She will be going to jail where people are awaiting trial, newly arrested and serving time for things like breaching DVRO's and nonpayment of child support.

Just adding like Felicity Hoffman and Lori Laughlin who bought their daughter's way into colleges. I can guarantee their weeks in jail have guaranteed they will never do that again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Loving the new photo!

Neither has happened yet! But things are moving on...hearing tomorrow regarding the house and mAlice has as hearing on Thursday due to breaking the RO about a million times: general concensus is she will defo get a fine and maybe community service 👌
She's all sweetness and light on SM atm, but reckon a meltdown is on the horizon!
Thank you!! Looks like I came back at the right time!
So get the snacks in for Thursday night? there might be an almighty kick off!

• Heart
I would generally agree with this as regards to hardcore criminals. But not with regards to Alice. A few nights in jail will absolutely humiliate her. Will take her out of her million dollar home. Will send her girls to Ioan and Bianca. Will show her they, and the court, are dead serious about her intractability in regards to reaching a settlement and continued breaching of the DVRO.

She won't be going to prison with murderers and drug dealers. She will be going to jail where people are awaiting trial, newly arrested and serving time for things like breaching DVRO's and nonpayment of child support.
I'm with you Kiki. She does not expect to EVER go to jail. Even just one night in there might open her eyes. Several nights would be even better. I reckon a week would be good. Let her experience every day and night for a week behind bars. Get a feel for the routine. See where her life is really headed if she doesn't straighten up and fly right and SOON!
I agree that prison can be a schooling environment but she's not there yet. She would NOT like the whole prison/crime vibe. She won't make a career criminal. Prison for a week would be great shock treatment right now.

---

I’ve gotten a bit behind lately. Custody won’t go to court. Alice will agree to 50/50 and whatever is drawn up before the court date. Can you imagine her trying to actually argue for full custody. She now needs to argue why SHE will get any custody at all with the DVRO hearings coming up. Imo no way is custody going to court unless Alice wants to lose them and go to UK to continue her abuse from there which is possible.
Also no idea why Alice is taking house to court as she will lose there too.
I don't think she is the one taking it to court. Ioan has tried to do agreements with her and as per his lawyer's statements she refuses to sign at the last minute. He is asking the court to make decisions to break the impasse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The Queen terminology is starting to be beyond cringe
2023_01_24_22_34_26_1_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_Chaaile_On_a_recue_les_petite_cartes_je_ne_sais_p.png

Alice definitely comes after her mom
2023_01_24_22_34_57_1_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_AndreaBurlee1_TonyEva92385840_Sian1972Sian_baab.png
2023_01_24_22_36_51_1_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_shiner917_TonyEva92385840_Sian1972Sian_baabaaba.png
2023_01_24_22_37_28_1_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_CazButler3_SrowlesSarah_TeamAlice_Evans_Thank_yo.png

Gotta have to hand it to her I would be waaaaaay too nervous to happily chat on twitter less than 24 hours before the first out of two hearings within a day

• Heart
Reactions: 18
remove the T, hun
View attachment 1907156

I never implied that, just saying it's not that easy to just go to work abroad with a joint custody without going to court (which they did) or having the blessings of the other parent.
Come on. We all know what Alice really wants. What she is anxious for someone to suggest. That she can then claim that out of 20 Doctors no one will give her a firm diagnosis of.

MS. Alice wants MS. Hell, if I had an alternate Twitter account, I would gaspingly and sympathetically suggest that. Just to watch how fast she would agree.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Alice has just filed (as expected, really) that she will not attend in-person, but remotely
nqIshvz.png

lmao the French stalker informed Alice that she has already thanked her for her Queen/Princess cards
2023_01_24_22_51_31_1_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_Chaaile_Ah_Je_commence_a_me_repeter_La_vieilless.png

just saw this as the 2nd most upvoted thread/post in a Fauxmoi (formerly Deuxmoi) thread about "Tea you're surprised hasnt been posted yet"
3EfdfBK.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Some of the diseases Alice could be tested for. 😂🤣
On a more serious note, while searching for this, I discovered that my Mum's disease was classified as a dysautinomia disorder. She had and died from the effects of Mutiple System Atrophy, MSA. She was completely bedridden for the last 4 years of life. In the end she choked to death on her own saliva. I wouldnt wish that on anyone, even Alice! Looking at the symptoms, I might well have a slight form of it as I have several of them, most notably excessive sweating. Both my son and I look like a fountain when we sweat! 🤣 I can sweat when the temp is minus degrees. My husband is constantly amazed!
I am so sorry to hear this, thank you for sharing as it must be so difficult for you❤

To keep this on topic, what’s the betting that the Abuser is reading this list ready to add to her list of lies ailments 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Gawd, it's all happening. tit's getting real!
I look forward to her getting her comeuppance.
Thanks to @ButterTart for the documents.
The new trial meds I am on seem to be working. My cancer load has decreased significantly and if it continues I will go into remission. Then I can have the stem cell transplant. Thanks for all your support.
So damn happy for you. Going to address this also in general talk

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1907990
View attachment 1907991View attachment 1907992View attachment 1907993
Gotta have to hand it to her I would be waaaaaay too nervous to happily chat on twitter less than 24 hours before the first out of two hearings within a day
I don't think about Alice actually being born. 😂 I figured she just busted out through her Mother's chest fully teethed, clawed and clutching someone else's credit card. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49
View attachment 1907990
View attachment 1907991View attachment 1907992View attachment 1907993
The show must go on 😉
And that's exactly what this is, only another couple of hours and she can self medicate.
The paranoia and self pity posts will start then 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.