Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #156 No one is responsible for Alice's bills but Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is @Hiraeth still around?
I know that they got a lot of info last time!
I hope so, she hasn't posted in ages though. I vaguely remember she had some family issues going on last year (someone correct me if I'm wrong) so that could still be ongoing. Hope she's okay 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's absolutely desperate to drum up the FMs! The absolute immaturity of the team Alice # it's toe curling. How on earth did someone like Ioan Gruffudd get lumbered with this gurning drunken fish wife I'll never understand.
My thought exactly. She’s trying to bring the FMs back. She knows she’s gonna need them to do the trashing for her.

Reactions: 11
Benny: I could say something about "you know who" but i won't.. [lol IG is 'dangerous' but I'm sure Benny isn't.]
Alice liked that post btw. smart as always
Screenshot_20230124_210926_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230124_211040_Twitter.jpg

when dangerous men are defined by grey rocking their abusive ex you know society is lost

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
For those who are interested in that Interview the DM quoted from

I suppose you are right. Could still argue that Kids should spend as much time as possible with at least one parent tho, but fair point
She’s busy self diagnosing yet another condition on Twitter. Don’t think looking for work is at the top of her to do list 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alice will need her levitating blue boots too!

I surmise Iris witnessed some bullshit that happened outside the house when IG was either picking up or dropping off. She might even have seen the infamous bare arse. o_O
BIB - if that’s the case then I hope Iris gets compensation for the trauma mAlices arse will have caused! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wasn't TeamAlice the psycho grannies account?

AE: Wait, so men are dangerous?

Why yes Alice, some can be. Didn't you say your ex was an abuser? [That was a lie though].

Benny: I could say something about "you know who" but i won't.. [lol IG is 'dangerous' but I'm sure Benny isn't.]

AE: My form of dysautonomia is not specifically POTS but but still nobody has ever heard of it.

Because you just made it up!
How very dare you, she did not just made it up, she worked on it for at least a year! Her POS diagnosis - oops, I mean POTS is well deserved, she worked so hard for it 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gawd, it's all happening. tit's getting real!
I look forward to her getting her comeuppance.
Thanks to @ButterTart for the documents.
The new trial meds I am on seem to be working. My cancer load has decreased significantly and if it continues I will go into remission. Then I can have the stem cell transplant. Thanks for all your support.
Good to hear Toxteth, keep kicking cancer's arse 😘 Keeping on topic Alice is a cnut pass it on 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ioan has filed asking for fifty percent custody. Also some requests regarding therapy, agreeing on issues relating to the girls etc.
Still can’t read this. Someone said to check my downloads. I am on an iPad. Where should I be looking, anybody techy? Thanks.

Reactions: 1
Still can’t read this. Someone said to check my downloads. I am on an iPad. Where should I be looking, anybody techy? Thanks.
can you try this

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I still don't understand the constant barrage of health ailments from Alice on twitter. For quick attention, sure, but she can't use it in court because you have to have documentation of a medical condition (this does not include a last minute one off diagnosis from a rando) to get disability or to even make a case you can't work. She doesn't have any of that. Not that a lack of facts ever stopped her, but still... Isn't she opening herself up to a lot of questions she can't provide backing for? Her whole life is performative and headline chasing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hit download on the doc then go to the little blue arrow by the webpage name at the bottom of the page, select ‘downloads’ from the menu that pops up.

0F25BA52-921D-4B57-95AA-CAA4E6CE2B1A.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I still don't understand the constant barrage of health ailments from Alice on twitter. For quick attention, sure, but she can't use it in court because you have to have documentation of a medical condition (this does not include a last minute one off diagnosis from a rando) to get disability or to even make a case you can't work. She doesn't have any of that. Not that a lack of facts ever stopped her, but still... Isn't she opening herself up to a lot of questions she can't provide backing for? Her whole life is performative and headline chasing.
She's going to tie herself in knots because she is going to oppose joint custody in one breath and in the other plead she's too ill to support herself 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Does anyone know if Ella is in regular school yet? I know mAlice said she was visiting some schools but I haven't seen any follow up.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.