Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #156 No one is responsible for Alice's bills but Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was in my early 20's I embarked on a hate campaign. Nothing like Alice as the internet didn't existi n the public eye at that point! My then boyfriend decided to call it a day. That wasn't what upset me, although I was heartbroken. No, it was because he then dated my16 yr old sister. I was angry with my sister but nothing like the anger I felt for this man! My campaign lasted about 5 weeks at most before I realized what a waste of space he was. And yes, as you said, that anger and hatred was exhausting. Fortunately, my sister saw the light very soon when he asked her to keep wearing her school uniform on a date. Yes, he was that type of creep, although I didn't know that for several years later when she told me he messed up her life, in just those few weeks. He also told her I was OK with him dating her. She knew that was untrue when she saw my face when I visited my parents. The upside, his (no longer) friend who had arrived in London a few months earlier, became my husband. ♥
can’t make spoiler for some reason: Im sorry you have had such an experience! But the difference is 1. You were very young 2. You soon realised how unhealthy it was for you (regardless of how disgusting he was) 3. You and your sister both had a lucky escape 4. You have learnt what hatred (even understandable in circumstances) did to you! mAlice doesnt seem to be capable of learning!

---

I wonder if she’s ever had the fibromyalgia trigger test at all. Her behaviour certainly makes one wonder. If she’s constantly in pain, where does she get the stamina for such malevolence? The fibro should wipe her out - and the more stressed one gets, the worse it gets. 🤔
Exactly! Another proof she doesnt bloody have it!

Reactions: 12
Ioan has entered a witness list for the custody hearing
Screenshot_20230124_190028_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’ve gotten a bit behind lately. Custody won’t go to court. Alice will agree to 50/50 and whatever is drawn up before the court date. Can you imagine her trying to actually argue for full custody. She now needs to argue why SHE will get any custody at all with the DVRO hearings coming up. Imo no way is custody going to court unless Alice wants to lose them and go to UK to continue her abuse from there which is possible.
Also no idea why Alice is taking house to court as she will lose there too.
Nah, Alice's position is 'he left the girls with me for YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS, AND I WAS THEIR ONLY PARENT AS THE OTHER WAS NOT THERE FOR THEIR BOO BOOS. He hasn't tried to see them (!) so I am obviously the ONLY FIT PARENT.' Sigh. Can't wait for the judge to kick her into place.

Reactions: 20
He's calling Alice and himself and a new witness, Iris Braydon.

Pursuant to Family Code section 217 and California Rules of Court, Rule 5.113, Petitioner Ioan Gruffudd (“Petitioner”) hereby requests an evidentiary hearing in connection with his Request for Order re Child Custody and Visitation filed July 12, 2022 (“Petitioner’s RFO”), and he submits this Witness List, setting forth the witnesses he expects to call at the hearing, in connection therewith. This Witness List does not include impeachment or rebuttal witnesses, and Petitioner reserves his right to call same, as well as to file an Amended Witness. 1. Respondent, Alice Evans (“Respondent”). Petitioner intends to call Respondent pursuant to Evidence Code section 776 and to cross-examine Respondent. Respondent is expected to testify regarding child custody and visitation issues, including but not limited to those set forth in Petitioner's RFO. Time estimate is 1.5 hours.

Petitioner. Respondent is expected to testify regarding child custody and visitation issues, including but not limited to those set forth in Petitioner's RFO. Time estimate is 1 hour.

Iris Braydon. Ms. Braydon is expected to testify regarding child custody and visitation issues, including but not limited to Petitioner’s custodial time with the parties’ minor children following the parties’ separation, and Petitioner’s custodial time with the minor children since October 2022. Time estimate is 20 minutes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Ah ok, thank you @ButterTart

I was hoping he’d be able to avoid seeing/speaking to her at all. You just know she’ll use that opportunity in any way she can.
Would this not be done through the Our Family Wizard app? I also agree with the others who said that it appears AE has/had been interfering with the therapy. She wouldn't have been able to stop herself but I'm sure that therapist will have met others like her her in her time and well aware of what she is capable off.

IG has played the long road and it looks like it is benefiting him. He's remained silent and dignified even in that article recently that is something that will hold him in favour. I'd also say he did that interview (I know he's his show 'Reunion' to promote) to start getting himself back out there and to start earning again because hopefully these last two tortuous 2 years are going to be put behind him 🙏🙏

Reactions: 21
Is the court date the 25th or 26th? Is Alice actually expected to show up this time? I hope the judge gets a good night's sleep before meeting the legend in her own mind, Malice.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is the court date the 25th or 26th? Is Alice actually expected to show up this time? I hope the judge gets a good night's sleep before meeting the legend in her own mind, Malice.
The court date to discuss the house sale is the 25th. The DA hearing regarding the RO breaches is the 26th.

Reactions: 20
it's an actress. she and Bianca follow each other on IG since september.
I think her name should be blanked out because she will be abused online by the nutters who Alice has roped in to do her dirty work.

Reactions: 18
Extra tissues designed for fake tears will have been ordered.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gawd, it's all happening. tit's getting real!
I look forward to her getting her comeuppance.
Thanks to @ButterTart for the documents.
The new trial meds I am on seem to be working. My cancer load has decreased significantly and if it continues I will go into remission. Then I can have the stem cell transplant. Thanks for all your support.
That is the most wonderful news. You’ve made my day!! I’m so overwhelmingly happy for you. You so deserve such a wonderful outcome. I’m raising a metaphorical glass to you and toasting to a life full of joy xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think her name should be blanked out because she will be abused online by the nutters who Alice has roped in to do her dirty work.
You are right but looking at her Twitter and Instagram, she doesn't use them much.

Reactions: 8
AE's nutters pride themselves on not reading Tattle or court docs. Only us saddo turds do that. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.