Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #156 No one is responsible for Alice's bills but Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
one thing I find surprising is that he didnt specify what happens if either he or Alice (he, really) get jobs that takes them more than one week out of the state. Of course it would mean the other parent gets the kids for that period, but I do wonder if it would be better to specify this scenario beforehand, otherwise he could find himself in a situation where he needs Alice to play along in order for him to work.

I seem to recall Jesse Williams having issues with this particular thing when he wanted to go to Broadway. Speaking of that case, there the judge ordered the non-disparanging request (including SM), they even ordered that parents are not allowed to interrogate the kids about the other parent, I'm surprised Ioan didnt asked for this LOL
Jesse Williams wanted his EOW access that was granted in CA to transfer to NY - meaning his young children have to red eye across the country as unaccompanied minors (or with his latest girlfriend) four times a month. No interest in how that would affect their schooling etc. He also didn’t pay a dime of SS/CS until court ordered to (around a year) at which point he quit Greys and went to Broadway.

His ex was a successful real estate agent in NY who supported his broke ass for years before he was cast in Greys, and she has her CA licence and works.

If she had wanted to move back to NY for work and family, do you think he/court would have allowed that? Doubt it, but the NRP can move wherever and demand/be granted their kids do long haul flights.

His daily face time - he refused to set a specific time for it, therefore expects his ex to be at the Phone and ready whenever he finds a moment. Not sure how that’s meant to work around school, work, after school stuff, going out with friends etc.

Also, she kept her mouth shut for a very long time.

JW is not another IG and his ex sure as tit isn’t another mAlice.

Reactions: 17
For those who are interested in that Interview the DM quoted from

I suppose you are right. Could still argue that Kids should spend as much time as possible with at least one parent tho, but fair point
If Alice is aggrieved that they are being cared by his partner or family or child minder she can offer to have them. If she refuses then she cannot complain about the arrangements he makes. He just needs to offer the weeks up in the wizard. She accepts or she refuses. He sorts out child care. People do it all the time.

However she is most likely to offer and then refuse at the last minute. He will always need a back up plan.

Reactions: 18
Hope you are packing Alice luv. The Judge will order the house to be sold and there is no way in hell you are getting full custody either.

PS. Maybe you need to have a small bag with essentials packed too in case you end up in jail. 💋
😂. Do they let you take an overnight bag to jail? Genuinely curious. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
remove the T, hun
Screenshot_20230124_174659_Twitter.jpg

Jesse Williams wanted his EOW access that was granted in CA to transfer to NY - meaning his young children have to red eye across the country as unaccompanied minors (or with his latest girlfriend) four times a month. No interest in how that would affect their schooling etc. He also didn’t pay a dime of SS/CS until court ordered to (around a year) at which point he quit Greys and went to Broadway.

His ex was a successful real estate agent in NY who supported his broke ass for years before he was cast in Greys, and she has her CA licence and works.

If she had wanted to move back to NY for work and family, do you think he/court would have allowed that? Doubt it, but the NRP can move wherever and demand/be granted their kids do long haul flights.

His daily face time - he refused to set a specific time for it, therefore expects his ex to be at the Phone and ready whenever he finds a moment. Not sure how that’s meant to work around school, work, after school stuff, going out with friends etc.

Also, she kept her mouth shut for a very long time.

JW is not another IG and his ex sure as tit isn’t another mAlice.
I never implied that, just saying it's not that easy to just go to work abroad with a joint custody without going to court (which they did) or having the blessings of the other parent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is there a vague disorder she DOESN'T have?
‘My illness? you haven’t heard of it, it goes to a different school’

i’ve just realised i found this so funny because it’s a joke from another thread so please pretend there was previous conversion about whether or not someone’s boyfriend was imaginary 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I agree that would be overreach in any circumstance but given Alice’s coercion just not something that can be stipulated, heard or considered. That is not to say that Ioan might be guided by a therapist and what they recommend. But new partners are not a risk to children’s well-being. Even if their mother and others claim it is so. Not having a father in their life is a risk to wellbeing.

I would also say that whilst Ella is a primed weapon he needs a witness and possibly a bodycam.
I totally agree about having a witness or camera with Ella. It is unfortunate but needed. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Some of the diseases Alice could be tested for. 😂🤣
On a more serious note, while searching for this, I discovered that my Mum's disease was classified as a dysautinomia disorder. She had and died from the effects of Mutiple System Atrophy, MSA. She was completely bedridden for the last 4 years of life. In the end she choked to death on her own saliva. I wouldnt wish that on anyone, even Alice! Looking at the symptoms, I might well have a slight form of it as I have several of them, most notably excessive sweating. Both my son and I look like a fountain when we sweat! 🤣 I can sweat when the temp is minus degrees. My husband is constantly amazed!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
On a more serious note, while searching for this, I discovered that my Mum's disease was classified as a dysautinomia disorder. She had and died from the effects of Mutiple System Atrophy, MSA. She was completely bedridden for the last 4 years of life. In the end she choked to death on her own saliva. I wouldnt wish that on anyone, even Alice! Looking at the symptoms, I might well have a slight form of it as I have several of them, most notably excessive sweating. Both my son and I look like a fountain when we sweat! 🤣 I can sweat when the temp is minus degrees. My husband is constantly amazed!
ah mines on there! do I win anything? it’s extra shite cos when Iget stressed or angry I get really severe headaches so mAlice bleeping Evans has literally had me on the floor vomiting and shaking 🤮 ( that was the video transcripts of her treatment of her children) so I try not too think too deeply about what an absolute bleep she is and just focus on the absurdity of a 2 yr tantrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Some of those are genetic. Al should just get some whole genome sequencing done. I still think the result would come back as T.W.A.T. syndrome, which is a dominant gene and therefore high risk in siblings * cough *

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow, every 2 yrs, seems excessive (and expensive). That would another reason Alice is reluctant to go, its costs money. Not sure exactly what is covered in the US after the age of 50, but I know I was out of pocket by about $200. Biopsies are not covered apparently and then the anaesthesia is a separate bill plus a bill from the facility where the procedure is done.
I am lucky. No out of pocket cost to me for a colonoscopy as it is considered “preventative”. I have pretty good insurance with no deductibles. My only colonoscopy came out fine so they said “see ya in 10 years!”

Reactions: 8
From the Radio Times

"What is firmly beyond the scope of our chat, at the behest of Gruffudd's people, is his marital breakdown. Evans spent much of 2021 airing the couple's dirty laundry on Instagram and, while things appear to have calmed down on that front, this elephant remains in the room when I ask the actor about navigating such off-screen ramped-up scrutiny in recent times."

The elephant is always going to be in the room. His people (and he) have banned the subject. Not surprisingly. Hard luck, mAlice!

PS is this the first interview he's done where he didn't blow smoke up Alice's arse? That used to be a staple in his interviews. "She's the real star in the family etc etc" :sick: 🤮

Reactions: 33
Funny she has everything BUT MS. What could be the issue there??
bleeping parasite. I grew up with this kind of disease/illness seeking mother. It destroys you each time they have a fairly invasive procedure that comes back clear. It’s not even the fact that some of these illnesses don’t show, they shop for symptoms from other people and tell the dr that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Evidently, now she's diagnosed herself with not only Fibromyalgia but MECSF which is common with Long Covid. A true case study.

She must really be seething that Bianca has a medically diagnosed serious health condition that is deemed an actual disability and thoughtfully documents her struggles while maintaining not only a positive attitude, a handsome boyfriend who is standing tall with her.

Super ouchie.
I wonder if she’s been plundering these threads for illness that she can thieve, actually. I’ve written in the past that I have ME, fibromyalgia and arthritis - now she has all three? One’s a coincidence, two’s peculiar and three is beyond a doubt.
I think she will be stupid enough to take IG to court over custody. Because she is *that* stupid and *that* arrogant. I’m sure she is going to play the role of a lifetime, the mortified, horrified and helpless victim who has ‘done nothing wrong’, who ‘never lies’, whose life was ‘perfect’. Narcissistic write their own reality. They rewrite stories in their mind until not only are they letter-perfect but they actually *believe their ‘alternative’ narrative*. She has justified the abuse, the fraud, the harassment, the stalking, the alienation, the weaponising of the children, her disparaging of the justice system and so on to herself and her bedwetting hangers-on. No way will she let the opportunity to twist the knife and send IG into a hellspiral of anxiety go.
Well, fam, I’m wrestling with a paper on Lefebvre and postmodernism so will be pulling an all-nighter! I’ll probably see some of you at 0300 when I’m losing my mind…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
From the Radio Times

"What is firmly beyond the scope of our chat, at the behest of Gruffudd's people, is his marital breakdown. Evans spent much of 2021 airing the couple's dirty laundry on Instagram and, while things appear to have calmed down on that front, this elephant remains in the room when I ask the actor about navigating such off-screen ramped-up scrutiny in recent times."

The elephant is always going to be in the room. His people (and he) have banned the subject. Not surprisingly. Hard luck, mAlice!

PS is this the first interview he's done where he didn't blow smoke up Alice's arse? That used to be a staple in his interviews. "She's the real star in the family etc etc" :sick: 🤮
at least the elephant is just is the room and not hanging off his neck like it did for the last 15 or so years…..

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.