Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #156 No one is responsible for Alice's bills but Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello. Great that you have unlurked and joined the conversation, you are very welcome here.

Checking on here is the first thing I do in the morning too @Ally Pally. Finding the Abuser’s gone batshit overnight, or something’s happened means that nothing gets done here and Mr Looo is busy rolling his eyes at me while I read here and drink coffee, lots of coffee. Here’s to me being more productive once this shitshow is over, if it ever is. Will miss you lot though, you make me think, give me new insights, inform, and boy do you make me laugh. Love you, you fabulous 💩💩💩💩🥰😘🥰😘💖💖💖
As long as mAlice breathes, her shitshow will never be over. I think it's safe to say that I (we?) can bank on that.

Reactions: 21
Yep, they don't sedate you for a endoscope here, something to do it with potentially being unsafe - I've had 3 of them and believe me I asked, begged, tried everything! They only numb your throat, which (as you know) is the last thing your worried about 💗
I might have to return to my US doctor for that procedure then! 😮 my 3 kids will still be living here, so a good reason to return!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gawd, it's all happening. tit's getting real!
I look forward to her getting her comeuppance.
Thanks to @ButterTart for the documents.
The new trial meds I am on seem to be working. My cancer load has decreased significantly and if it continues I will go into remission. Then I can have the stem cell transplant. Thanks for all your support.
I’m so so happy to read this ❤ sending you all the love in the world 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The trauma she must have caused him, plus the thought of having to look at her or that she will kick off, shows he's terrified of her, poor guy 💗
Could be. Or it could be that he well knows Alice is gasping for face time and unfettered communication and it's something he can easily deny her and feel a teeny tiny bit of satisfaction amid the mess she's made of their lives. Maybe.

Reactions: 15
The histrionics when/if the 50/50 custody arrangement starts will be off the chart.

HE MAKES THEM WASH THEIR HANDS BEFORE DINNER, MONSTER!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Gawd, it's all happening. tit's getting real!
I look forward to her getting her comeuppance.
Thanks to @ButterTart for the documents.
The new trial meds I am on seem to be working. My cancer load has decreased significantly and if it continues I will go into remission. Then I can have the stem cell transplant. Thanks for all your support.

So pleased to read this. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you

• Heart
Reactions: 15
one thing I find surprising is that he didnt specify what happens if either he or Alice (he, really) get jobs that takes them more than one week out of the state. Of course it would mean the other parent gets the kids for that period, but I do wonder if it would be better to specify this scenario beforehand, otherwise he could find himself in a situation where he needs Alice to play along in order for him to work.

I seem to recall Jesse Williams having issues with this particular thing when he wanted to go to Broadway. Speaking of that case, there the judge ordered the non-disparanging request (including SM), they even ordered that parents are not allowed to interrogate the kids about the other parent, I'm surprised Ioan didnt asked for this LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think he means the public attention is something that he has to accept as an actor
Yes obviously but IG was under more than just 'scrutiny' for run of the mill stuff. Alice was constantly defaming and libelling him and lots of people believed her nonsense (even now if you look at some of the DM comments) hence the DVRO. He is minimizing and deflecting with his answer. Not saying he is wrong to do this btw - he needs work so it's better to downplay what he has had to deal with and not give the Beast (AE) anything to go on as she will read this as him 'communicating' with her. We all saw how thin and frazzled he (and Bianca) looked before the TRO was granted. It obviously affected him and he is now having much needed therapy.

He has had a long and uncontroversial career as an actor in the public eye until Hurricane Alice blew her top so I don't really think being in Pobol y Cwm prepared him for it lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
one thing I find surprising is that he didnt specify what happens if either he or Alice (he, really) get jobs that takes them more than one week out of the state. Of course it would mean the other parent gets the kids for that period, but I do wonder if it would be better to specify this scenario beforehand, otherwise he could find himself in a situation where he needs Alice to play along in order for him to work.

I seem to recall Jesse Williams having issues with this particular thing when he wanted to go to Broadway. Speaking of that case, there the judge ordered the non-disparanging request (including SM), they even ordered that parents are not allowed to interrogate the kids about the other parent, I'm surprised Ioan didnt asked for this LOL
This is a very good point. I can't see Alice happily playing along if he gets a job elsewhere, and it could very much limit roles for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This is a very good point. I can't see Alice happily playing along if he gets a job elsewhere, and it could very much limit roles for him.
Maybe Bianca will look after them if he's away and if Alice doesn't want to swap weeks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

What would he do if he was a widower? Find a solution that doesn't involve Alice.

---

Maybe his parents could come over for the duration.

Reactions: 21
On the face of it he has less of a problem than Alice. He has a partner and parents who can provide child care if needed. If he has work he can fund live in child care. There will be lots of advance notice.

Reactions: 24
She's going to want to take work if she's offered, I'm not fooled by the can't work won't work mantra. If she was offered a big part she'd offload those kids in a hearbeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
For those who are interested in that Interview the DM quoted from
EE83B708-B9ED-4D01-8BA4-B872AF07BDA7.png
What would he do if he was a widower? Find a solution that doesn't involve Alice.

---

Maybe his parents could come over for the duration.
I suppose you are right. Could still argue that Kids should spend as much time as possible with at least one parent tho, but fair point

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s been two years since she first kicked off, right? Or nearly. One thing I can’t understand is where does she get so much energy for this hatred and relentlessness?! No wonder she can’t sleep, keeps popping pills and her "being 60/70/80/90% (tick the relevant option depending on mood) bed bound" is probably partially due to exhaustion from hatred. Hatred takes your energy away, love and happiness add to energy levels. I mean, if you look at her life energy composition holistically, she is strong as an ox, Im pretty sure if I tried to hate and pursue someone so intently I’d keel over by now
This particular “energy” of hers is because she has nothing else in her life. No family, friends, job or hobbies. She doesn’t cook, clean, take the girls anywhere or spend quality time with them. Her entire losing existence is dedicated to revenge and hate. Plenty of time for that when you don’t live like a normal person.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.