Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #156 No one is responsible for Alice's bills but Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not diagnosed with a thing, can’t remember what remedies and medications she’s tried but has definitely tried every single one anyone else has ever tried in the history of the medical world. duck off. Dr WeHo…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
lmao there goes the narrative of Alice's latest court filing. and it was so obvious that little custody so far was meant as a transition not "all he wanted" like she spun it.

surprised that he asks straight away for this from the 15th, he seems to be confident enough for it to work

also smart to do it week by week, that way he saves transport costs and also makes it fairly easy for either of them to book small gigs. of course Alice wont like that

as for the interview: classy as always, and even the DM top comments are supportive
View attachment 1905887View attachment 1905888View attachment 1905889View attachment 1905890View attachment 1905891
View attachment 1905892
Poor other bro having his details spread to all and sundry by his sister who he’s blocked. What a bleep she is, and treating it as a joke. This is the sort of behaviour that sickened Ioan

Reactions: 34
I am torn over the benefits of Alice going to prison. Personally I’m not sold on the benefits of prison for short sentences especially for people with no criminal past or profile. I get the argument that when a criminal is in prison they are not committing crime. Although in the UK and US there is evidence that they are. But there is a huge amount of evidence that UK and US prisons don’t act as deterrents and repeat offending is high. Prison is also expensive and I’d rather someone paid a fine with community service than a trip to criminal school at tax payers expense.

IMO Alice has all the hallmarks of a criminal. I see her as a psychopath with narc traits rather than someone with just NPD. Without her advantages I could see her being firmly on the wrong side of the law. She has no moral restraint or remorse when it comes to lying, stealing and conning people. For that reason I’d rather see her in prison than some disadvantaged person forced into crime to protect themselves or feed themselves. But she won’t get a long sentence and it won’t change her. She will come out and do it all again but with more vengefulness

I think fines (she has the money to pay) and community payback are the ticket. Although the bellyaching over fibro preventing her doing anything will be a wonder to behold.
She wants to be a martyr and be seen as the victim and Ioan as the villain piece.
I wouldn't be surprised if prison wasn't also part of her plan.

Reactions: 26
She wants to be a martyr and be seen as the victim and Ioan as the villain piece.
I've long thought this. Alice is looking for ultimate victimhood. No matter what (bad) things happen to her, she will crow that she didn't get to tell her side of the story! She's been gagged! She's sick! She's alone! No one knows how hard it has been! Ioan did all this to her! I think she would see living from a shopping cart under an underpass as a win.

Reactions: 32
So will we get a response to this? Something like

"My BAYBEEZ need me 97% of the time. They told me themselves.
If I have to pay for therapy then I and the children will starve to death!
They can't stay overnight with IG as Bianca might hurt them as someone told me on twitter that she hates my kids. She tried to poison them already with lentil bolognese that made them fart.
Etc etc etc"

Marie - feel free to copy and paste. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I've long thought this. Alice is looking for ultimate victimhood. No matter what (bad) things happen to her, she will crow that she didn't get to tell her side of the story! She's been gagged! She's sick! She's alone! No one knows how hard it has been! Ioan did all this to her! I think she would see living from a shopping cart under an underpass as a win.
She sees her downfall as the ultimate in shaming him. It’s not. The majority of people see her for exactly who she is. The girls will in time although I get he’s lost Ella to Alice’s influence. She’s only 12, time will tell. We know she knows her mothers histrionics and behaviours are bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just listening to the Oscar nomination talk. Elvis might be in the running. Ha. Bianca in an Oscar winning movie like Ioan and unlike …… Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The standard position previously was Zoom calls unless directed by the therapist. I guess that has worked exactly as expected, hence the switch to in person therapy.

50/50 one week on one week off means housing needs are the same and income needs are the same.

It will be hard on the kids going between two completely different households all the time...one week: bedtimes, homework, showers, please, thank you, proper mealtimes and one week do what you like, sleep when you like, eat what you like, don't bother with homework, spend as much time as you want online etc etc.

It's really difficult co parenting with a slob.
Does that mean that Ioan pays and supports the girls when they are with him, and the Abuser pays for and supports them when they are with her? I’d would just love this to be the case

Reactions: 22
Gawd, it's all happening. tit's getting real!
I look forward to her getting her comeuppance.
Thanks to @ButterTart for the documents.
The new trial meds I am on seem to be working. My cancer load has decreased significantly and if it continues I will go into remission. Then I can have the stem cell transplant. Thanks for all your support.
That’s wonderful news! 🥰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yup Elvis up for best pic and a lot of others. Bianca will be invited to parties.

Ha
she is just an uncredited support cast, but still, it's very funny
Does that mean that Ioan pays and supports the girls when they are with him, and the Abuser pays for and supports them when they are with her? I’d would just love this to be the case
usually you do pay some support even with 50/50 but obviously it wont be much
it is, she hopes that Loopy and friends will start a movement for her that way

Reactions: 19
From the DM "The actor, 49, spoke to The Radio Times, where he was asked about how he dealt with the publicness of their breakup. He explained he was able to handle it because he had been working in showbusiness from the age of 11 and said that dealing with that scrutiny was contractually part of being an actor.

Ioan said: 'It’s experience of having lived in the public eye from an early age. I was in the Welsh language soap opera Pobol y Cwm from the age of 11, so people knew who I was in that community. 'You can’t train for that scrutiny as an actor, but it’s been part and parcel of what it is to be an actor. It’s a contract.'

Nice deflection Ioan, but having a batshit ex that you need to get a DVRO on, is not part and parcel of being an actor. It tends to happen when you marry some batshit narc and then leave and you are in the public eye. (Not victim blaming here - Alice is fully culpable for her behaviour of course.)

He will never publicly say anything about her, which is wise imo. It's possible that others (maybe Bianca?) might comment more when the dust has settled but she will still be talking with the emphasis on her struggle in having to deal with the narc ex of her bf libelling her, rather than about Alice directly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Long time lurker finally posting.

I think Yo's filing is what he has suggested and Alice has said no to it. The judge will always prefer that you decide between you how to parent etc, if he's suggesting a very reasonable timetable and she's saying no I think it's much more likely to be imposed by the judge.
Hello. Great that you have unlurked and joined the conversation, you are very welcome here.

Checking on here is the first thing I do in the morning too @Ally Pally. Finding the Abuser’s gone batshit overnight, or something’s happened means that nothing gets done here and Mr Looo is busy rolling his eyes at me while I read here and drink coffee, lots of coffee. Here’s to me being more productive once this shitshow is over, if it ever is. Will miss you lot though, you make me think, give me new insights, inform, and boy do you make me laugh. Love you, you fabulous 💩💩💩💩🥰😘🥰😘💖💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yup Elvis up for best pic and a lot of others. Bianca will be invited to parties.

Ha
I doubt it. Do you really believe all of those uncredited or even credited people in teeny-tiny roles, only in a couple of scenes, blink and you will miss them, in a massive movie are invited to big parties during award season? Only if they are famous and did a pivotal cameo which was scene-stealing. Maybe she gets on a list if Baz is throwing a party and everyone in the movie, even barely there people, are invited to his party.

Reactions: 7
that is just great news @Toxteth O'Grady, so pleased to hear this ❤
Gawd, it's all happening. tit's getting real!
I look forward to her getting her comeuppance.
Thanks to @ButterTart for the documents.
The new trial meds I am on seem to be working. My cancer load has decreased significantly and if it continues I will go into remission. Then I can have the stem cell transplant. Thanks for all your support.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I doubt it. Do you really believe all of those uncredited or even credited people in teeny-tiny roles, only in a couple of scenes, blink and you will miss them, in a massive movie are invited to big parties during award season? Only if they are famous and did a pivotal cameo which was scene-stealing. Maybe she gets on a list if Baz is throwing a party and everyone in the movie, even barely there people, are invited to his party.
Ioan had a much bigger role in Titanic and was the lead actor of a oscar nominated movie (Solomon & Gaenor) and was an up and coming star with being also the lead in an Emmy-winning TV series, and I think never attended those either, of course Bianca wont be invited to those things, but it's still pretty funny regardless.
From the DM "The actor, 49, spoke to The Radio Times, where he was asked about how he dealt with the publicness of their breakup. He explained he was able to handle it because he had been working in showbusiness from the age of 11 and said that dealing with that scrutiny was contractually part of being an actor.

Ioan said: 'It’s experience of having lived in the public eye from an early age. I was in the Welsh language soap opera Pobol y Cwm from the age of 11, so people knew who I was in that community. 'You can’t train for that scrutiny as an actor, but it’s been part and parcel of what it is to be an actor. It’s a contract.'

Nice deflection Ioan, but having a batshit ex that you need to get a DVRO on, is not part and parcel of being an actor. It tends to happen when you marry some batshit narc and then leave and you are in the public eye. (Not victim blaming here - Alice is fully culpable for her behaviour of course.)

He will never publicly say anything about her, which is wise imo. It's possible that others (maybe Bianca?) might comment more when the dust has settled but she will still be talking with the emphasis on her struggle in having to deal with the narc ex of her bf libelling her, rather than about Alice directly.
I think he means the public attention is something that he has to accept as an actor, not specifically Alice's behavior

Reactions: 17
Was the Christmas Card not nominated for an Oscar for BEST EVER American accent by a Bristolian?

I'm shocked. Slayed. Vomiting and weeping.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.