Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #156 No one is responsible for Alice's bills but Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that he is (very wisely) requesting for a third party to help for handovers if to/from residencies, goes to show the lengths he is going to not see or speak to her at all
Yes, plus the kids get to witness the carnage, flabby arse flashing etc which is bad for them too. It normalises abusive behaviour when they have to witness it.

---

how crappy of Big Al to be sharing her other brothers twitter account. He’s a private individual, the guy has blocked her and they appear to have no relationship.
I respect Phil even if I'm the only one on here. He blocked his basic witch sister lol.

---

the DVRO specifies that in child matters they are allowed to have direct contact (even if Alice pretends otherwise)
But only via the Wizard app.

Reactions: 29
Yes, plus the kids get to witness the carnage, flabby arse flashing etc which is bad for them too. It normalises abusive behaviour when they have to witness it.

---

I respect Phil even if I'm the only one on here. He blocked his basic witch sister lol.

---

But only via the Wizard app.
Growing up with a big sister like AE is probably what made Phil a conspiracy theorist in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What does she think will happen if Ioan were to speak with her in person? He’s long gone, she has absolutely no chance of talking him into coming back.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Gawd, it's all happening. tit's getting real!
I look forward to her getting her comeuppance.
Thanks to @ButterTart for the documents.
The new trial meds I am on seem to be working. My cancer load has decreased significantly and if it continues I will go into remission. Then I can have the stem cell transplant. Thanks for all your support.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
It's so exciting when you log in 12 hrs later and there's 6 pages you haven't read, and you realise Alice Has Done Something Again :)
It's certainly what keeps bringing me back to this thread!

I check how many pages have appeared overnight and if it's a lot, I settle down with a BIG mug of tea! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ioan proposed sharing costs for therapy already in the temporary stipulation, but they ended up on him paying all for Alice to agree for it (along with changing therapist and doing it remote)

Since Alice said in the house filing that she supports therapy I reckon the judge will agree to share the costs anyway, but it's always safer to settle out of court and Alice may take not paying as a condition. she doesnt have much leverage though, Ioan's proposal looks exactly like what a judge would propose, and it's even kind given her DVRO. although I do wonder if Alice will insist on a veeery slow transition by slowly increasing his custody time in order to buy time till september

Reactions: 19
I am torn over the benefits of Alice going to prison. Personally I’m not sold on the benefits of prison for short sentences especially for people with no criminal past or profile. I get the argument that when a criminal is in prison they are not committing crime. Although in the UK and US there is evidence that they are. But there is a huge amount of evidence that UK and US prisons don’t act as deterrents and repeat offending is high. Prison is also expensive and I’d rather someone paid a fine with community service than a trip to criminal school at tax payers expense.

IMO Alice has all the hallmarks of a criminal. I see her as a psychopath with narc traits rather than someone with just NPD. Without her advantages I could see her being firmly on the wrong side of the law. She has no moral restraint or remorse when it comes to lying, stealing and conning people. For that reason I’d rather see her in prison than some disadvantaged person forced into crime to protect themselves or feed themselves. But she won’t get a long sentence and it won’t change her. She will come out and do it all again but with more vengefulness

I think fines (she has the money to pay) and community payback are the ticket. Although the bellyaching over fibro preventing her doing anything will be a wonder to behold.

Reactions: 20
Apologies if I’ve missed it but what are the upcoming court dates now? Are there any this week now or just papers filed? Thanks and sorry to ask!

Reactions: 6
This is why she is ramping up talk about her 102 ailments on twitter. She has no intention of working.

Sadly I don't think she will pay a cent for the therapy. She will plead poverty but I hope the forensic accountant is on her case.
You’re right, she is ramping up the ailments and now she suffers every day, but funny enough everything anyone suggests, she has tried to no avail. I once knew somebody who was very similar to Alice when it comes to her ailments. she was diagnosed with ME but would never help herself, diet was atrocious as in not eating much just picking and then staying up late drinking vino. Everything you would suggest to help she’d tried them all (she hadn’t) and none of them worked. Then she would moan about how awful ME was and that nobody understood or helped her. Utterly infuriating as we knew her lifestyle was causing much of these symptoms along with the menopause. If Alice lead a more healthy lifestyle and got some exercise each day (just a little walk, hey she could take Emma too, imagine that!) she would see a lot of her ailments go. I’m not belittling anyone with fibro here btw, I understand it can be utterly debilitating but Alice’s lifestyle choices (her choices) are not helping to put it mildly plus she’s never actually been diagnosed with anything has she? I know that AE has said she’s had fibro for many years but she really pushed the fibro narrative on SM after she found out Bee had MS, at first for sympathy and competition with Bee (I feel worse than her today etc.) Now it’s a get out of work card (in her head) and a twitter meltdown (with the hopes the press will pick up to ruin IG further) that IG is throwing me out when i’m bedridden even though this goes against her I look after the babieezz 24/7 and do everything for them. 🤯

I also think she is engaging with as many new people as she can at the mo (ready for when she needs to pop up another ‘emergancy’ go fund me as the last lot didn’t exactly dig deep 😂)

Putting her other brother’s twitter handle out, shows she is getting a bit desperate and I think is hoping some of her randoms will contact him, asking him why he has blocked the most amazing women they have ever known and does he not know what a bastard IG is etc…In the hopes that he then contacts her and she has another Evans mouth piece in her corner. Not that will probably happen as it looks like he can’t be bothered with it all?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Alice doesn’t want custody. But Alice needs custody for 💸 and control. Let’s never forget this conversation she had with her 12 yr old daughter on her birthday.
View attachment 1906243
When reading it now, I realised there is something I have not noticed before. (I guess due to lots of information in the TRO application).

Poor girls only know Alice's version of what happened between her and her dad and what he is like and have been deliberately alienated from their grandfather, believing him to be mean and cruel.

Really heartbreaking :(

On a side note, I have started to suspect more and more that Alice's mother was a narcissist as well -- that would explain a lot.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
The new trial meds I am on seem to be working. My cancer load has decreased significantly and if it continues I will go into remission. Then I can have the stem cell transplant. Thanks for all your support.
That is fantastic news!! I'm so happy for you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Apologies if I’ve missed it but what are the upcoming court dates now? Are there any this week now or just papers filed? Thanks and sorry to ask!
Tomorrow, 25 January is the house sale (and something else).
Thursday, 26 January is her appointment for DVRO breaches
15 February should've the custody hearing.

Happy to be corrected :)

---

When will Malice have received notice of this filing?
Who knows. Perhaps she has not realised it yet as she seemed to be overly busy in the DM comment section.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
permanent, it's for the hearing

I guess originally for the october hearing he wanted little to no custody to transition and then have 45 days get 50/50 but now he got that anyway due to the temporary stipulation
He hasn't gotten anything yet and there is no stipulation. He's asking the judge to order 50/50 custody. That will be decided in February at that hearing.

---

one thing that will be interesting is when (not if) the judge agrees to this 50/50 custody schedule, how will Alice try to get out of this. This time it would be formal and court ordered, so "the kids dont want to" like last time no longer works. I have no worries about Elsie but I can see Ella and Alice hammering out a plan to get her out of a disciplined proper home via accusations against him or by deliberately acting out in order to set him up (clearly they tried this two years ago). We'll see. Intense therapy will be important, specially as Ella could be in theory in september allowed to chose herself.
She's not allowed to choose. What she is allowed to do is express her preference but the judge is under no obligation to agree. And I believe once custody is court ordered, she has no choice until she is older. I think age 16.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I predict Al will unable to cope with 50/50 in any manner. She will pump the girls for info relentlessly, make continuous disparaging comments about YoBee, will try to interfere with Yo's parenting.

The interesting part will be if/when the girls will have had enough of that, if not already, and will make it clear to all.

Reactions: 25
When reading it now, I realised there is something I have not noticed before. (I guess due to lots of information in the TRO application).

Poor girls only know Alice's version of what happened between her and her dad and what he is like and have been deliberately alienated from their grandfather, believing him to be mean and cruel.

On a side note, I have started to suspect more and more that Alice's mother was a narcissist as well -- that would explain a lot.
It would be nice to think that once Ioan has a better custody arrangement that he might be able to facilitate a better relationship between the girls and their grandparents on both sides (assuming that it is in their best interests)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He hasn't gotten anything yet and there is no stipulation. He's asking the judge to order 50/50 custody. That will be decided in February at that hearing.
you missunderstood me. in his july filing he asked the court to make decisions about the custody timeshare 45 days after the hearing in october. I suspect because he wanted a transition period with therapy etc, in his new filing he no longer demands this, probably because therapy and visitation already is happening due to the stipulation to continue the hearing from october he and Alice agreed to.
The interesting part will be if/when the girls will have had enough of that, if not already, and will make it clear to all.
well, last time this happened the eldest decided just to please Alice and cut Ioan off.

though when the court is involved this stuff is getting hard

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
To ensure that Alice does in fact contribute to the ongoing/reunification therapy for the girls, it would be nice to see some court recommendation/amendment (?) stipulating that part of each AE and IG monies to be received from house sale be set aside or go into a fund for this purpose.
ETA: or that IG deducts AE's share of the therapy costs (by paying the joint costs directly to the therapist) from any child support funds he might have to pay to mAlice.
If it's court ordered and she doesn't pay, she would be in contempt. He can go back to court and address it. The likeliest scenario is that the monies would be taken from any support due to her (assuming, with her DVRO hearing pending, she gets any). If not, he would have to go after her another way for the money.

---

When will Malice have received notice of this filing?
Her lawyer was served yesterday (the 23rd).

---

I don't think they only know her version. They have witnessed the two of them fighting and kids aren't stupid. They tend to know who the (for lack of a better word) aggressor is. I am sure both girls have Alice's number. And from Ella's response about Alice always dragging Ioan into every conversation ... I think they are wise to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That's great news, so happy for you 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You’re right, she is ramping up the ailments and now she suffers every day, but funny enough everything anyone suggests, she has tried to no avail. I once knew somebody who was very similar to Alice when it comes to her ailments. she was diagnosed with ME but would never help herself, diet was atrocious as in not eating much just picking and then staying up late drinking vino. Everything you would suggest to help she’d tried them all (she hadn’t) and none of them worked. Then she would moan about how awful ME was and that nobody understood or helped her. Utterly infuriating as we knew her lifestyle was causing much of these symptoms along with the menopause. If Alice lead a more healthy lifestyle and got some exercise each day (just a little walk, hey she could take Emma too, imagine that!) she would see a lot of her ailments go. I’m not belittling anyone with fibro here btw, I understand it can be utterly debilitating but Alice’s lifestyle choices (her choices) are not helping to put it mildly plus she’s never actually been diagnosed with anything has she? I know that AE has said she’s had fibro for many years but she really pushed the fibro narrative on SM after she found out Bee had MS, at first for sympathy and competition with Bee (I feel worse than her today etc.) Now it’s a get out of work card (in her head) and a twitter meltdown (with the hopes the press will pick up to ruin IG further) that IG is throwing me out when i’m bedridden even though this goes against her I look after the babieezz 24/7 and do everything for them. 🤯

I also think she is engaging with as many new people as she can at the mo (ready for when she needs to pop up another ‘emergancy’ go fund me as the last lot didn’t exactly dig deep 😂)

Putting her other brother’s twitter handle out, shows she is getting a bit desperate and I think is hoping some of her randoms will contact him, asking him why he has blocked the most amazing women they have ever known and does he not know what a bastard IG is etc…In the hopes that he then contacts her and she has another Evans mouth piece in her corner. Not that will probably happen as it looks like he can’t be bothered with it all?
The one thing I've learned with any illness is that you HAVE to help yourself because no one else will. I honestly think it's her lifestyle that is responsible for many of her symptoms and she's probably depressed as well to boot. I really hope she will seek appropriate help and treatment not just for her but the girls as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.