Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #156 No one is responsible for Alice's bills but Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even think the Muppets would have her 🤣 Lets hope she doesn't get the story time gig on Cbeebies, lots of traumatised tots across the UK (for non UK viewers, cbeebies is a BBC channel for little ones and the story time is straight after In the night garden) she'll end up doing Only Fans 🤮 especially for all her male fan base, the salad cream will be back in huge quantities 🤢
And @welp thought (hoped, prayed) we were going into 2023 without The .... dun, dun, dunnnnn..... SALAD CREAM!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am not surprised Alice has tried to muscle in on the girls therapy sessions. We’ve seen from Ioan’s filing and her own posts how she manipulates those girls. We can only imagine what she does to them now Ioan isn’t there to balance it out. A decent therapist will have picked up on this. Alice also seems to be the type that will rely on the girls to prop up her own emotional chaos. She will be seeking a lot of love and reassurance from those girls - it should be the other way around given the divorce.

We can hope that the therapist is alive to this and this could explain why it’s now in person therapy. Alice has messed with this by claiming the therapist has schedule difficulties but Ioan has stepped up and offered to take the girls himself.

So pleased that Ioan has filed for 50/50. Given Alice’s behaviour and hopefully successful weekend contact, this should be something the court considers.

Also the Daily Fail comments are clearly not in favour of Alice anymore! Most people recognise her for the raving loon she is. The only comments garnering sympathy against Ioan (and Alice) are comments about putting the girls first. Because Ioan has been quiet about the issues it’s not clear how he’s been fighting - but it’s all in the documents. He’s played a long game, but I hope that he and the girls are more settled after these hearings. Alice can get in the bin, as I don’t feel she’ll change at all

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Alice doesn’t want custody. But Alice needs custody for 💸 and control. Let’s never forget this conversation she had with her 12 yr old daughter on her birthday.
7BB4248D-F5F5-4AF9-9476-372A7F43AED9.jpeg

She says she loves the girls? The only person Alice loves is Alice.

We hope you get your karma Alice, and that Ella really is listening to EVERYTHING YOU SAY and that both girls do go and live with their Daddy 🤭

And sure Jan, we’re all jealous of you and your shining personality and your excess poundage 🤣

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
So it's 11pm on a school night here. Seems myself and @sevenyearbiatch are still awake. I'm watching Mistresses on demand. The UK version, not the US one. A bit like Alice, I'm not sure it has aged well but I loved it when it first came out. Think I should be wise and go to bed but here I am, still checking in in Tattle. Alice has managed to capture my attention for a year and a half now. That woman is in it til the death.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Long time lurker finally posting.

I think Yo's filing is what he has suggested and Alice has said no to it. The judge will always prefer that you decide between you how to parent etc, if he's suggesting a very reasonable timetable and she's saying no I think it's much more likely to be imposed by the judge.

Reactions: 38
So it's 11pm on a school night here. Seems myself and @sevenyearbiatch are still awake. I'm watching Mistresses on demand. The UK version, not the US one. A bit like Alice, I'm not sure it has aged well but I loved it when it first came out. Think I should be wise and go to bed but here I am, still checking in in Tattle. Alice has managed to capture my attention for a year and a half now. That woman is in it til the death.
‘What’ll we do, when Al, is through, in jail,
What’ll we do?????’
She will die pretending Ioan fucked her over
Stupid Fishwife
I’m in bed pretending to sleep 😂
Have my god-daughter staying with me and we’re driving up the NI tomorrow
She’s a handful (14) but I can’t even imagine telling her the tit Alice has told her daughters.
She’s not my blood but I love the very bones of her and will do everything I can to protect her. And that’s why this story is so terrible.
What the duck went wrong with big Al Evans?
To treat her own daughters this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
😂😂 I was only thinking to myself yesterday wtf did I do before I came across tattle.
Now upon waking I'm checking in to see if there is any updates/meltdowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Long time lurker finally posting.

I think Yo's filing is what he has suggested and Alice has said no to it. The judge will always prefer that you decide between you how to parent etc, if he's suggesting a very reasonable timetable and she's saying no I think it's much more likely to be imposed by the judge.
Hello and welcome!
I agree I think that Ioan put this agreement to mAlice and she said no, because she doesn't want to have to pay towards the cost of raising kids. Plus she wants the kids to think that Daddy doesn't want them 😔.
She is possessive over them in a bad way, imagine when they are old enough to work and live their owns lives, she'll be having fits! "You can leave mummy, she needs her babiesssss" 🙄

😂😂 I was only thinking to myself yesterday wtf did I do before I came across tattle.
Yep, that's pretty much the first thing I do in the morning these days too.
I wonder what fresh hell I'll wake up to 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
one thing that will be interesting is when (not if) the judge agrees to this 50/50 custody schedule, how will Alice try to get out of this. This time it would be formal and court ordered, so "the kids dont want to" like last time no longer works. I have no worries about Elsie but I can see Ella and Alice hammering out a plan to get her out of a disciplined proper home via accusations against him or by deliberately acting out in order to set him up (clearly they tried this two years ago). We'll see. Intense therapy will be important, specially as Ella could be in theory in september allowed to chose herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am guessing B won’t be expected to move out the apartment every two weeks whilst the girls are there?

Reactions: 21
I am guessing B won’t be expected to move out the apartment every two weeks whilst the girls are there?
definitely not, though I'm sure she will not insist to be at every activity/trip Ioan does with the kids and may chose voluntary to sleepover at the beginning elsewhere occasionally. a bit time alone with daddy is also important for the girls

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Absolutely not. Essentially she’s paying for it, it’s her apartment. Wont stop Alice (& Ella) trying to enforce it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The tides are turning. She will have to get work. She is equally responsible for financially supporting their children.
This is why she is ramping up talk about her 102 ailments on twitter. She has no intention of working.

Sadly I don't think she will pay a cent for the therapy. She will plead poverty but I hope the forensic accountant is on her case.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
It's so exciting when you log in 12 hrs later and there's 6 pages you haven't read, and you realise Alice Has Done Something Again :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It's so exciting when you log in 12 hrs later and there's 6 pages you haven't read, and you realise Alice Has Done Something Again :)
this too is my guilty pleasure! Scrolling madly through them looking for the screenshots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is why she is ramping up talk about her 102 ailments on twitter. She has no intention of working.

Sadly I don't think she will pay a cent for the therapy. She will plead poverty but I hope the forensic accountant is on her case.
To ensure that Alice does in fact contribute to the ongoing/reunification therapy for the girls, it would be nice to see some court recommendation/amendment (?) stipulating that part of each AE and IG monies to be received from house sale be set aside or go into a fund for this purpose.
ETA: or that IG deducts AE's share of the therapy costs (by paying the joint costs directly to the therapist) from any child support funds he might have to pay to mAlice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Ioan has filed asking for fifty percent custody. Also some requests regarding therapy, agreeing on issues relating to the girls etc.
Thank you again @ButterTart for keeping us informed about the latest developments. Ioan’s filing just screams reasonableness for all parties concerned. He is the one with consideration for his daughters and their welfare, keeping both parents in their lives. He could justify asking for sole custody after her nonsense, but doesn’t, while the Abuser tries to cut him out completely, apart from paying 100% for everything.

---

I'm sure I speak for all Turds when I say we really appreciate your sharing of the docs as well as your legal knowledge & expertise. You even give Lupenis a run for his money 🤣. Thank you xx.
Absolutely, @brie l. I for one really appreciate all that you do @ButterTart 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.