Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #156 No one is responsible for Alice's bills but Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a different therapist?
I'm so glad he's pushing forward with everything now. There needs to be some routine in the girls lives than this limbo Alice has created.

Reactions: 23
The account in the comments called Little Weed is definitely Alice! All bitter and twisted responses
I thought the same thing. It always amuses me when these new names on DM turn up with all this inside information. But like when they turn up here. We see you. 👀

Reactions: 25
The standard position previously was Zoom calls unless directed by the therapist. I guess that has worked exactly as expected, hence the switch to in person therapy.

50/50 one week on one week off means housing needs are the same and income needs are the same.

It will be hard on the kids going between two completely different households all the time...one week: bedtimes, homework, showers, please, thank you, proper mealtimes and one week do what you like, sleep when you like, eat what you like, don't bother with homework, spend as much time as you want online etc etc.

It's really difficult co parenting with a slob.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I’m confused. Hadn’t Ioan already asked for 50/50 custody? Or is it because they had asked for a continuance that he has to file again?

Reactions: 4
Is she saying her doctor is trying to tempt her into having a colonoscopy by suggesting she will be high afterwards for a bit?
Or have I misunderstood that tweet?

Do doctors try and persuade people to have colonoscopies?
BIB - well mAlice IS full of tit! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m confused. Hadn’t Ioan already asked for 50/50 custody? Or is it because they had asked for a continuance that he has to file again?
he asked for joint custody and for the judge to decide the exact time share 45 days later (Alice and her lawyer spun this as proof of him actually not wanting them). it's the first time he asks the court for a timeshare specifically himself (but he asked Alice via lawyers multiple times, she stupidly said this herself)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The filing suggests Alice has been trying to muscle in on the girls’ therapy sessions.

I think Ioan needs to push this to get the girls used to living with him. There is the very likely possibility Alice will not be able to house them in the near future. This could be her moving out of the family home and not organising a suitable alternative or even incarceration or court ordered rehab.

It’s the only responsible and practical thing to do. At least this way they have a couple of months to get used to it in case it becomes a full-time arrangement.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
As far as I’m aware he didn’t actually stipulate it in legal documents until now. Happy to be corrected.
The PA is difficult to navigate and he has always wanted shared custody. Alice spins it to read that he never wanted this because of the Saturday visitation currently in place. We see you, Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is this latest filing an amendment to the interim custody/visitation stipulation (pending the custody hearing)? Or a permanent thing?

Reactions: 5
At 8.30am GMT the Daily Fail comments (and likes) are very much in Ioans favour 👍

Terrible "f-article" though...

At least they left out "flawless visage" and "glossy tresses" from their garbled click and paste :devilish:

Reactions: 16
10EB86CB-FF26-48EC-8807-ADC22D959C27.jpeg

I think this makes it pretty obvious that Malice tried to interfere and be present in therapy sessions. I’m sure she was always there on zoom and that’s why the therapist had to ask to see the children in person. Malice wasn’t happy about that when she had to take them there. I wouldn’t be surprised if she insisted on being present there too.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Is this latest filing an amendment to the interim custody/visitation stipulation (pending the custody hearing)? Or a permanent thing?
permanent, it's for the hearing

I guess originally for the october hearing he wanted little to no custody to transition and then have 45 days get 50/50 but now he got that anyway due to the temporary stipulation

Reactions: 16
It's actually every 10 yrs if you don't have a family history or other issues. I have the opposite of polyps, ( Diverticula). I used to have to go every 5 yrs, but that advice has been changed recently. My DH has polyps, so has to have one every 5 yrs. I don't get high on the sedation in the slightest, so she might be disappointed 🤣 However, I have what called Barretts esophagus so have to have an endoscope every 2 -3 yrs. At the moment that is done under sedation, but we are moving back to the UK next year, and I have heard they don't do that so much over there. 😱
Yep, they don't sedate you for a endoscope here, something to do it with potentially being unsafe - I've had 3 of them and believe me I asked, begged, tried everything! They only numb your throat, which (as you know) is the last thing your worried about 💗

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm checking IG posts from july where Alice insists that Ioan wants zero custody and the therapist has never seen this in 30 years before (lol), how very funny.

Anyway, that therapist Ioan mentions is in Encino too, in fact on the same address as the therapist was stipulated, and Alice namedropped them half a year ago on IG as the kids new therapist, so despite stipulating somebody else I guess this has been the kids therapist for a while.

From her website
Dr. Sellwood works with children, adolescents, adults, and families, utilizing evidence based interventions, such as cognitive behavioral and systems theories to help achieve treatment goals.

Dr. Sellwood specializes in working with children and families and has a spectacular play therapy room with a 100 gallon fresh water fish tank that has all kinds of fish, all lovingly named by her young clients. There is also a doll house, a wide variety of art projects, games, handouts to personalize, feeling/thinking/coping visual posters, and a dry erase wall that is used during sessions to visually reinforce therapeutic learning. While anxiety is the most prevalent diagnosis in her practice, Dr. Sellwood also sees kids for issues that include acting out, anger, boundaries, depression, family problems, electronic addictions, obsessive compulsiveness, as well as social/peer relational problems. (See Child and Adolescent Therapy and How Play Therapy Works side tabs for more information).

Dr. Sellwood also provides individual psychotherapy for adults struggling with anxiety, depression, relationship issues, trauma, and other life situations that cause conflict and distress. Her understanding of human interactions and knowledge of how individuals function within dynamic systems allows for effective and powerful interventions. She helps with the reorganization of problems into the development of understanding through effective communication, problem-solving techniques, learning new coping skills, and understanding the cognitive triad of thoughts, feelings, and actions, as they relate to one's belief system and historical narrative. (See Individual Therapy tab for more information).

Dr. Sellwood has garnered respect in her years of working with families who are going through high-conflict divorce. She regularly collaborates with a variety of professionals, including: pediatricians, psychiatrists, teachers, attorneys and judges. Dr. Sellwood also provides mentoring and gives educational talks on a variety of subjects related to the vast field of psychology.
sounds like remote therapy is a wasted opportunity

Alice wont like this take

neither this

Reactions: 32
View attachment 1906152
I think this makes it pretty obvious that Malice tried to interfere and be present in therapy sessions. I’m sure she was always there on zoom and that’s why the therapist had to ask to see the children in person. Malice wasn’t happy about that when she had to take them there. I wouldn’t be surprised if she insisted on being present there too.
She really doesn’t want those children to tell the truth about her. I thought she was all for therapy? Or is that just for herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
With him asking for handover at the girls school I hope Alice doesn't pull any stunts and it happens quickly and without drama. I see he states he will arrange the transport to and from handovers. I'm assuming he will continue using a third party to do that. I wonder if Alice will oppose that.
The fact that he is (very wisely) requesting for a third party to help for handovers if to/from residencies, goes to show the lengths he is going to not see or speak to her at all - and I'm with 100%. The trauma she must have caused him, plus the thought of having to look at her or that she will kick off, shows he's terrified of her, poor guy 💗

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Thank you @ButterTart for the document.

I noticed while he covers off not seeing Big Al during handovers and arranging transportation, he missed a trick in the part where he lists the the decisions about the girls that they must jointly agree on, by saying ‘shall consult with each other” rather than “shall consult with each other through council”

Also how crappy of Big Al to be sharing her other brothers twitter account. He’s a private individual, the guy has blocked her and they appear to have no relationship.

Reactions: 42
Thank you @ButterTart for the document.

I noticed while he covers off not seeing Big Al during handovers and arranging transportation, he missed a trick in the part where he lists the the decisions about the girls that they must jointly agree on, by saying ‘shall consult with each other” rather than “shall consult with each other through council”

Also how crappy of Big Al to be sharing her other brothers twitter account. He’s a private individual, the guy has blocked her and they appear to have no relationship.
the DVRO specifies that in child matters they are allowed to have direct contact (even if Alice pretends otherwise)

Reactions: 14
The Dm commenters don’t half talk some amount of shite. Why does he have to fund Alice for the rest of her miserable life? She can get a job. A week at a time gives her plenty of scheduling opportunities.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.