Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #156 No one is responsible for Alice's bills but Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
I could cry for Ioan after reading that.
I could cry for Ioan after reading that.
I genuinely welled up reading that. He clearly doesn’t want to go down the road of ‘he said, she said’ but his hand has been forced. He’s kept it to the bare essentials (prioritising his childrens welllbeing, take a hint Alice) as we know he has the full arsenal of her cuntiness available.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Well now we know why Alice has gone virtually silent on twitter, what action is a DA likely to issue?

Reactions: 18
It also seems pretty dumb to state in Alice's response that Ioan must have hidden funds somewhere (of course she can't say where because she can't afford a forensic accountant) but they must exist even with no proof because he has managed to pay the mortgage arrears.

Surely Alice's lawyers don't think a court will believe that when her lawyer's have chosen not to ask where the money to pay the arrears came from?

Do they think the Judge (and everyone else) is dumb??

Reactions: 28
Seeing his troubled finances in black and white is sad too. I feel for him.

But so many ppl stay in terrible marriages because they’re trapped by finances, mortgages etc - but him going through this hell fire right now is going to massively pay off for him in future! Peace, happiness, freedom, love 🤍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Well now we know why Alice has gone virtually silent on twitter, what action is a DA likely to issue?
probably a fine/reprimand

though I reckon she will break that DVRO many times in the next 2.5 years, at some point it will be jail time.

Also if she does get even only a fine/reprimand now she has officially a criminal record I think. If the DVRO and her behavior didnt already killed her modest career, then this will.

Reactions: 33
Thank you to whoever downloaded these. Anne has ripped mAlice and her legal team a new one 🤣🤣
Want more mAlice??
I'd love to see mAlices full financials, surely if Ioan has had to give a detailed disclosure, surely she has too as well, I can't wait to find out where she has hidden the monies 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
probably a fine/reprimand

though I reckon she will break that DVRO many times in the next 2.5 years, at some point it will be jail time.

Also if she does get even only a fine/reprimand now she has officially a criminal record I think. If the DVRO and her behavior didnt already killed her modest career, then this will.
It’s generally a misdemeanour the first time. Though there is discretion to charge it as a felony. The second breech is considered a felony punishable with jail time/fines.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wish he'd worded this slightly differently.
Ioan statement excerpt.jpg

Right now, unfortunately, it gives an impression (at least to me) that Bianca was his GF already back in January 2021, whereas in reality, their relationship started in June 2021 and Alice began to harass Bianca in October when the Instagram photo was revealed. In the first half of the year, Alice was harassing Ioan, his co-star, and Mama Gruffudd (if I recall correctly).
Then again, as the harassment has been continuous over a lengthy period of time, it is hard to keep tabs.

P.S. It is heartbreaking to read it. I feel so sorry for Ioan and and his daughters.

Reactions: 16
When you see it written down in such stark unemotional words, you can still feel her malevolence. She wants him dead and buried for daring to leave her. She is monstrous- there is no other word for her although I think @M33L4 might have another one.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
It’s generally a misdemeanour the first time. Though there is discretion to charge it as a felony. The second breech is considered a felony punishable with jail time/fines.
How many breeches we talking though? She didn’t breech it once or twice or even less than 20x.

Reactions: 17
Alice is fucked, isn’t she? Her lies are exposed over and over again. And all the DVRO breaches will be addressed too. I understand what you’re saying about the wording @AuroraBorealis - that part is unfortunately worded but overall I think it’s overshadowed somewhat by the horror of everything else in there.

Reactions: 28
How many breeches we talking though? She didn’t breech it once or twice or even less than 20x.

It is explained over here: https://www.shouselaw.com/ca/defense/penal-code/273-6/

Alice is fucked, isn’t she? Her lies are exposed over and over again. And all the DVRO breaches will be addressed too. I understand what you’re saying about the wording @AuroraBorealis - that part is unfortunately worded but overall I think it’s overshadowed somewhat by the horror of everything else in there.
I agree. I just mentioned it as I noticed it. :)

Reactions: 9
I found it interesting that in enumerating the documents he's sent to her lawyer, he includes financials re support and the kids. I wish he had made the amounts public because her false narrative is that he's paid for nothing. I get that he's showing more class here while she's showing ass, but I agree with Welp that he's being perhaps too genteel/kind.
Thread title right up there! Yo's showing class while Alice is showing ass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It's a very stark contrast between good and tit lawyers when you read both of their submissions.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder if she will turn up for either court case. She seems to think, from the filings that Ioan's team has just filed, that she is above the law because she is a dual citizen.

Reactions: 23
Screenshot_2023-01-20-08-13-24-331_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg

This tweet in the exhibit, unlike the others I've passed so far has been edited to omit other users. It looks like one we'd post here, I wonder did this get lifted from tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 1897375

This tweet in the exhibit, unlike the others I've passed so far has been edited to omit other users. It looks like one we'd post here, I wonder did this get lifted from tattle.
Haha, good spot! Definitely looks like ones from here.

I wonder if unobtrusive lurker is Ioan getting his receipts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hi everyone! I don’t seem to be able to find where anyone has uploaded the documents? Can anyone point me in the right direction please x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.