Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
I wonder if she wants to provoke him in a way that he does not only make contact with her but angry/slightly violent contact so that she can claim abuse by secretely recording him.
Can she do that in CA? Secretly record...I thought it you needed two party consent to record. She has already mentioned she has tapes...but I'm assuming she can't release them legally

Reactions: 1

M33L4

VIP Member
I'm not sure of Gloria's age - no doubt Alice will have put that into the public domain (but I haven't seen it so far), I wonder when Gloria's day starts and ends? Do we think Gloria's thought of Alice must be a lazy, self obsessed, privileged COW. Perhaps Alice would like to do a Wife Swap episode - to help highlight her easy horrific life!
She’s not much older than Alice herself. I think I read 57. I’ll try and find the tweet.

Dombey

It was so weird. I just looked it up expecting it to have a really low rating, but it’s somehow got 6.7 on IMDB. It made me really uncomfortable too. My friends in uni insisted on watching it cos I’m actually in the opening sequence, but just one of the kids on the street when her dad is driving that bread van around wearing that weird mask - I feel that description alone gives some indication of how weird that film was. Shows how beautiful my valley is, though, and I loved both hun and Matthew Rhys in it. That blue bus in the clip was my school bus for years. It used to be a prison bus and had no padding on the seats 😂.
It sounds interesting enough to take a gander, but your clip came up for me as 'blocked in your country-copyright grounds' unfortunately

lol at prison bus no padding on seats :D

welp

VIP Member
Am I reading this completely wrong BUT was it not Tina Birchall that split with her hubby and he said to her that they might then get remarried in 2 years if she was good?? That it wasn't Ioan, but could be something that Alice is thinking might apply to her?
no, it's from Alice

• Wow

Reverend

VIP Member
I do wonder if someone saw/heard exactly how AE treated IG or someone was on the receiving end of a rant by AE and has said to IG why do you put up with that, and he's gone 'Erm yeah why am I putting up with that'.

• Heart

Almost Bianca

A few suggestions, in no particular order:

The Forsyte Saga (he's only in 4 episodes but the whole thing worth a watching)

Solomon & Gaenor (was nominated for Oscar, best picture that year!)

King Arthur (sexy Lancelot)

Hornblower (all on y--t-be, someone uploaded them in a better resolution than the DVD set!)

Man and Boy (realistic and touching, and oddly somewhat similar to his situation right now, minus the crazy ex wife part)
OMG is he Irene’s lover killed by the can in the fog?!?!?

EssieMay

VIP Member
As I said - I considered it but decided it was too cruel to do that. You can consider things but after thinking them through realise it wouldn’t be the case.
Agree. As I said, I toyed idly with the idea but dismissed it out of hand.

AnneinHever

VIP Member
The bed wetting?
My kids are the same age. You don’t really have to do shit all they are old enough to do most things themselves. I’m more of a taxi these days. The most you deal with are mood swings and feeding them. Look if they were toddlers different story but Jesus they are 8/12.
My kids are 14 and 8 and they don’t wet their beds either. 😂😂😂😂😂

LucySmith

VIP Member
I'm really sorry but she couldn't have been there in October, Strictly come dancing is rigorous training 6 days a week from the opening night (which Google says was 18th Sept) until you're voted out and she's still in it.
I don’t know I got the info from my daughter and other parents. I didn’t take much notice of it. I just found I strange.

M33L4

VIP Member
Even if he was using prostitutes or having orgies in Brisbane which is all hearsay and just guessed off Alice’s 19 century French novels post. Designed for us to come up with crazy plots as we are doing. I don’t even care. At this point good on him. I hope he did.
I hope it stuck it in every hole available.
What is ppp?
One of the abusive FM on Twitter. Don’t think I’m allowed to be more specific than that on here.

HappyCamper9864

Recently a tattler posted some screenshots of tweets by HenryScarf and I wanted to read them again but can't find them. Can someone be kind enough to point me to them? Thank you tons!

tilly27

VIP Member
If you click on it, it shows you. But in case you can’t access see screenshotView attachment 885064
Thanks for that @House of Tea - by the time I read your post it said tweet unavailable, I thought that meant the tweet had been removed or deleted

She probably has one but doesn’t know how to work it because she’s useless at the simplest home maintenance tasks. You can imagine the drunk wailing voicemails to IG because it ran out of rinse aid or something.
Or god forbid have to fill up the salt chamber, I did assume she had a dishwasher, but that she was including washing the dishes so as to fluff out her "household" duties 😂

• Haha