Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The opposite of a troll is a Pixie. Pixies are often mischievous, but for the forces of good.
I hearby declare myself a Pixie 😁

A thread title ? 🤣

Tattlers Pixies unmask mAlice's Twitter Troll Socks

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread title - keeping it simple

Alice locks BOTH of her Twitter accounts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Wait for it

Alice is the Fat Cuntroller

apologies for the insensitivities but it’s a good pun

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Black Friday Special: 2 screenshots a DM + 5lb of Welsh potatoes.

That should tempt her out. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
no, has done other times before

you guys are not missing anything of worth though
View attachment 1755489
Didn’t Brighton Bond say that he had a plan the other day (a spy with a secret plan no less 🥸😎) I’ve seen he is going in hard with that champagne page. I think something has happened and they are trying hard to….well…God knows…none of it makes sense to me, they’re all loopy loop over at Twitter land 🥴I don’t know why anyone would want to engage with any of them, they give me the heebie jeebies (shudder..🤢)

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Didn’t Brighton Bond say that he had a plan the other day (a spy with a secret plan no less 🥸😎) I’ve seen he is going in hard with that champagne page. I think something has happened and they are trying hard to….well…God knows…none of it makes sense to me, they’re all loopy loop over at Twitter land 🥴I don’t know why anyone would want to engage with any of them, they give me the heebie jeebies (shudder..🤢)
My favourite thing is him mistaking that water ride boat for a slide. The whole lot of them are embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m going to say ‘right back at you’. You don’t deserve an iota of it, not a single iota. You’re a deeply valuable and lovable person with all the gifts in the world. When I was in your situation I blamed myself too (also because he said ‘you make me angry… I hit you because you won’t do what you’re told. You have to obey me.’) Once on the outside one can see clearly, all the way to the horizon, and be at peace. Pissed off, yes; never wanting to see that person again, yes; but at peace. I wish I could protect you in some way. And I have no doubt that IG felt these exact same emotions. And feels them to this day when she abuses him via their children.
When I first stumbled across Malice I actually felt faint re: the similarities between her and my ex. Once you recognise that kind of behaviour you know you can never believe that person has better angels or acquit them of evil deeds.
I hope that you get to Wales when you’ve completed your course. And learn to know peace. You deeply deserve it.

Kitten!! He has a name but is at present answering to ‘oh, for God’s sake’ :)
View attachment 1753337
He is beautiful, and a very lucky boy. I remember the old saying that dogs have masters, and cats have staff. That is so true😂 Enjoy getting to know this little one ❤

Apologies in advance. I was cleaning the floors and thinking about Alice (usually only happens when I clean the toilet 🤣). I might need help 🤦‍♀️😳🤣 What'll I do?
Or as I like to say,

Waddle I do?

I'm in a mini crisis, the trolls are out to get me.
The paps are waiting, I'm too scared to go outsidey.
Waddle I do? 😟

My ailments are many, my days spent in bed
Tweeting sweet FA, paranoia runs through my head
Waddle I do? 🥺

I'm all alone, I have no friends.
I have no job, no funds to meet my ends.
Waddle I do? 😢

I can't afford groceries, it's all so dear.
Maybe I'll sell my bags on Etsy and resurrect my career.
Waddle I do? 😱

I'll set up a Go Fund me, sell all my shoes
But it won't be enough to pay for my booze.
Waddle I do? 😭

This Thanksgiving there'll be no turkey to carve.
I have no food ... each day I starve ...

Yet waddle, I do. 🤷🏼‍♀️🦆

Brilliant, just brilliant 👏👏👏👏👏❤

A few last photos if anyone is interested.
Thank you so much for these Sally ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The opposite of a troll is a Pixie. Pixies are often mischievous, but for the forces of good.
I hearby declare myself a Pixie 😁

A thread title ? 🤣

Tattlers Pixies unmask mAlice's Twitter Troll Socks

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I can’t really be bothered to get into debate with you about this as this is not the purpose of the Thread or Tattle, save to say it felt like a pile up on me for merely expressing an opinion that he remained passive, when he could have been more active. Can we just leave it at that? I am not here to hear your life story or issues to be honest, as the other contributor made clear a few posts back-it’s not the forum for that. It’s an examination of the psychotic behaviour of Alice Evans- which is in itself fascinating. That’s all.
Yeah, we're not keen on your whining or lack of thought or empathy either. How about looking into psychopathy too?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Don’t want to reopen an argument and I stayed away from it, but I just want to say I also think he was passive in all of this. So I agree with that poster on that. (I can’t remember what was said apart from that) but what is important is that there are abuse reasons for that. There is a thing where abuse victims clam up and freeze. They become unable to act. So I’m not dissing him it’s only an observation I made and it’s only imo so not saying I’m right either. Anyway if I stay away from things it’s not because I don’t agree with some of what gets said, I just don’t want a pile on, and continue a disagreement.
Yup, I've now ignored the nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.