Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear this KNOB has fallen off before???
Does this justify all the Panda Express?

View attachment 1756008
View attachment 1756013

bloody hilarious story Alice I’m glad you warned me before I started reading!

Here come the Thanks Giving potato excuses! Yawn!!!!

View attachment 1756015
Yet another very timely coincidence that her knob broke off the cooker. Puts a stop to posting her usually delicious looking meals NOT! And into the bargain hoping to rinse Ioan of more money.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Also some other notes before I go to bed:

Alice: I’m so poor, no one is as destitute as I am!
Also Alice: Allow me to name-drop my professional-grade, luxury oven brand.

And . . . is she saying she’s going to file a report with the police about Internet gossips on Thanksgiving? And by “we,” she means she’s bringing the kids into this? What a bleeping winner.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Amazing receipt!

honestly, jokes aside… it’s heartbreaking the girls won’t have a lovely hearty home cooked thanksgiving dinner and will be left with Takeout. Again. 😞
Truth , she and her FMs insinuate tattlers have no lives but oddly I was able to rush to store to get Thanksgiving trimmings after a sick kid changed our plans to travel. I made 3 dishes in advance today, tended sick child and had day off work watching shows with family instead of stuck in car which definitely was a silver lining! I feel so bad her girls will be trapped in that house tomorrow as she rages and wails on in her delusion that there is some paid campaign to harass a washed up old soak of an actress who can’t value what she has in her beautiful girls. If she was a kind and decent person, I imagine families of girls friends would have invited them to their houses on holidays but my guess is most are terrified of a Marjory level appearance. Such a shame mAlice.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Mac n cheese, mash potato and pizza.
what a carby thanksgiving treat for the girls tomorrow. 👍🏼 Well done Alice. How beige!

2DC230A5-B954-4D7C-B53F-412D200D4E36.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
WHENEVER Phoney Toney posts something random to mAlice there’s always something to follow that she wants us to see.

here’s the reason Alice posted via Tony re: the police note…

4BE27645-34DE-4EDB-BDC5-6F23AD2FFCE8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So the knob broke yesterday but it also broke over a week ago. Her lies are so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You can still make Mac n Cheese too you useless twit!!! 🙄
Whatever you do girls, don’t eat the salad cream!!!
What's to bet the mac n cheese the mash and the pizza is all either takeaway or ready meals. And to think of what I bet their dad cooks (as previously detailed by none other than Alice herself)

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Accusing Ioan of perjury again… when are they going to slap her arse in jail???

What's to bet the mac n cheese the mash and the pizza is all either takeaway or ready meals. And to think of what I bet their dad cooks (as previously detailed by none other than Alice herself)
Well the pizza will have to be takeaway - she hasn’t got a f*ckin’ oven to cook it in!!! 🙈

ALICE, pizza is cooked in an oven, same as roast potatoes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Accusing Ioan of perjury again… when are they going to slap her arse in jail???
I know!!!! This is INSANITY! What’s the end goal of all of this??
Love how she’s literally written “I know they’re so desperate to get in the Mail” but we all know you’re the desperate one for column inches Big Al!
I can’t see any other reason for this absolute madness!

As bleeping if Tony is not Alice. But as bleeping if 2Tone knows what her writing looks like. He doesn't even know her moby number, cos they apparently can't text - let alone cards or letters. As if Big Al has enough organisational skills to send birthday/Xmas cards. Bore off!
You all know my beliefs about Toney the phoney pony!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.