Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine her in prison. She would quickly establish herself as a Face in there. She would be feared and sucked up to. Big Al, and her signature vice like neck grip. People would pay her protection money. And give her extra potato rations. And the prison guards would turn a blind eye when she customises her prison uniform.

Kids sometimes like to wear random stuff.
Alice getting acquainted with her new cellmates

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I doubt it was that much owing. Cameo takes a 25% commission, and services like Apple charge on top of that if you buy through them. I don't think she made enough cameo videos to have accrued two grand...
Maths isn’t Alice’s strong point!!!

Reactions: 12
And how are you bullied? By members of this community expressing their lived experience and how they feel blamed and dismissed by your words? I haven't noticed any bullying, just your dismissal of other people's hurt.

I really hope that you never find yourself in a truly bullied and traumatic situation but, if you did, I hope that your eyes would be opened.
I can’t really be bothered to get into debate with you about this as this is not the purpose of the Thread or Tattle, save to say it felt like a pile up on me for merely expressing an opinion that he remained passive, when he could have been more active. Can we just leave it at that? I am not here to hear your life story or issues to be honest, as the other contributor made clear a few posts back-it’s not the forum for that. It’s an examination of the psychotic behaviour of Alice Evans- which is in itself fascinating. That’s all.

Reactions: 4
@welp I’m impressed! 😂😂😂
Can’t beat a welp screenshot. Fucko.
I was kind of relying on Welp to pull through 🤣. I don’t even follow Alice. You think I would learn my lesson, but no I must have some Alice tendencies in that respect.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was kind of relying on Welp to pull through 🤣. I don’t even follow Alice. You think I would learn my lesson, but no I must have some Alice tendencies in that respect.
I don’t follow her either. I don’t follow any of them. I am a troll though…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t want to reopen an argument and I stayed away from it, but I just want to say I also think he was passive in all of this. So I agree with that poster on that. (I can’t remember what was said apart from that) but what is important is that there are abuse reasons for that. There is a thing where abuse victims clam up and freeze. They become unable to act. So I’m not dissing him it’s only an observation I made and it’s only imo so not saying I’m right either. Anyway if I stay away from things it’s not because I don’t agree with some of what gets said, I just don’t want a pile on, and continue a disagreement.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Don’t want to reopen an argument and I stayed away from it, but I just want to say I also think he was very passive in all of this. So I agree with that poster on that. (I can’t remember what was said apart from that) but what is important is that there are abuse reasons for that. There is a thing where abuse victims clam up and freeze. They become unable to act. So I’m not dissing him it’s only an observation I made and it’s only imo so not saying I’m right either. Anyway if I stay away from things it’s not because I don’t agree with some of what gets said, I just don’t want a pile on, and continue a disagreement.
The Abused become passive as a survival technique. Appeasement becomes the norm.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Alice could’ve taken the kids to a park & let daddy watch his sports in peace… just saying!
Me and my daughter (14yrs) take ourselves on shopping/food trips when her dad and brother (15 yrs) are watching the football... and they both scream at the TV!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Me and my daughter (14yrs) take ourselves on shopping/food trips when her dad and brother (15 yrs) are watching the football... and they both scream at the TV!
So does my husband. He is mild mannered but becomes a Man Possessed when watching his team. He once got chucked out of a football ground for shouting at the referee. Can I just point out he is not a hooligan, not a ranty or violent person, but he turns into a Different Person when he watches his team. I hate football so it amazes me it produces this extreme reaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let be honest here, IG had little choice about where the kids stayed once he decided he had to leave the marriage. He told her well in advance what was happening and she chose not to believe him. She wasn't going to leave the family house. If he had taken the girls from the home, he would been ordered to take them back as although she migt be an emotional abuser, ( not known at the time) , she was not and never has been shown to be physically abusing them. He offered a very fair divorce package and she refused it. All this drama is entirely down to Alice.

He was not passive once he became aware of the emotionally abusive relationship he was in. It takes being away from such a relationship to see it for it was. The Australian work was the catalyst.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.