Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was referring to Gaiman, rather than the authors of said book, and the way in which his stance could be perceived as passive aggressive due to divorce-related complications. I did not refer to the writers, but the one interpreting their findings. My statement regarding RTP stands.
All Gaiman did was like what seems like a well-informed book. I don’t see how that’s insulting to anyone here.

Reactions: 10
(Let’s remember that our darling @ReturningthePearls has BPD and not bracket her with Malice - Gaiman is a fantasy writer, not a psychiatrist. I’m sure the book has many pearls (excuse pun) of wisdom, but we should perhaps treat it as anecdotal? What does everyone think?)
ETA - we don’t actually and specifically know if Gaiman’s ex-wife is neurodiverse: it could just be a passive-aggressive post put up during a contentious divorce. We DO know that Malice is DooLallyTap, away with the faeries, has spat her biscuit, shivered her mizzenhead and Oscared and Outed. We have three years’ worth of proof of *that*…
tit! Half a beer down and I read that as Alice has ‘shaved her biscuit’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
All Gaiman did was like what seems like a well-informed book. I don’t see how that’s insulting to anyone here.
Oh, for heaven’s sake. I have explained my reasoning in prior posts - it’s really not that bloody difficult to draw inferences/fill in the gaps. My first post re: this book explains my thinking amply.
ETA - in her reply to me, dear @ReturningthePearls expressed her discomfort with the subject - and I felt it independently upon her behalf. It is pretty discomfiting when neurodiverse labels are bandied about with abandon because of our mutual loathing of Malice, which may impinge upon and upset those whom we know with such conditions.
I trust that that is a sufficient explanation.
Good night, all - Roger, wilco and out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hello from across the pond. You know, Thanksgiving is kind of a big bleeping deal here. Mainly for the food. 😂 Alice has two children now home on Thanksgiving vacation and has nothing better to do than be on Twitter still bitching about her handsome husband and gorgeous girlfriend?

Hell, I'm getting takeout tomorrow and still have to run to stores today! She should get off her ass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hiding their tweets annoys me cos I don’t follow any of them.

At least I’ll still get my info from 🙈🐺🐀🐿 and 🐝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We are here to talk about Alice and Ioan and maybe Bianca. Although Alice and I are in our fifties and human I don’t feel slighted by her being called a bleep because I share those traits. I sort of know it’s not about me. If we proceed on the basis that the criticism of Alice doesn’t extend to other posters life would be easier.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
We are here to talk about Alice and Ioan and maybe Bianca. Although Alice and I are in our fifties and human I don’t feel slighted by her being called a bleep because I share those traits. I sort of know it’s not about me. If we proceed on the basis that the criticism of Alice doesn’t extend to other posters life would be easier.
I don't understand - legitimately do not understand - how mentioning a book is a slur to anyone here. Because you are right. These threads are not about anyone here. No one owns BPD or narcissism or cancer or depression or kidney disease or anything else. We have our own experiences and of course we bring them to bear. But are we really so sensitive as to not mention anything on this thread for fear of upsetting someone? So yes, it would be a lot easier if people didn't assume that something said about one of the players is an indictment of their own experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
There’s an attempt to create a narrative that Alice is being trolled and it’s coordinated by Ioan. She needs that story to play victim and justify continuing her awful behaviour. That’s why it’s so unacceptable for any of us to interact with her. It lets the team down and plays right into her hands.

I’m honestly not having a pop at anyone I can totally understand wanting to support people she’s going after online especially by someone that was doxxed themselves ❤ but I’m just restating it because there’s something going down and it looks like it’s to do with her decision to continue the online defamation and hate campaign against I and B.
I've said before I'll say it again, other posters state what I need to say so much more eloquently ❣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can't cover an $80 credit card charge at the grocery store but refuses to sell her brand new Louboutins?

Sell the bleeping shoes, Alice. Stop this nonsense. You're just trying to shame your ex on SM into sending you money after you very likely overspent. Round up your expensive unworn pieces and go to Wasteland or Crossroads and sell for cash. It's not complicated. You'll get immediate cash in hand.

Christ on a bike. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why doesn't she use the 5k in her GoFundMe if they are starving!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There are brand new people acting as Al's echo chambers, speaking exactly like her. The narrative of she hasn't done anything wrong is old and dumb.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Why doesn't she use the 5k in her GoFundMe if they are starving!
I'm sure that is already gone. It just continues to show the amount that was donated. She would have been able to immediately access the funds as the came in.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I'm sure that is already gone. It just continues to show the amount that was donated. She would have been able to immediately access the funds as the came in.
Agree; I doubt she has let any of the GoFeedMe money just sit there when she could be using it on UberEats and Ebay.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
what about the £2k that Cameo allegedly hid/stole from her?

personally I’m thinking everyone asked for a refund but part of me also doesn’t believe she made that much in the first place….

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.