Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what about the £2k that Cameo allegedly hid/stole from her?

personally I’m thinking everyone asked for a refund but part of me also doesn’t believe she made that much in the first place….
Yeah, my guess is that entire narrative is a big fat lie. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Respectfully, if anyone is using their real name on all of their SM and also here on Tattle they are in fact doxxing themselves. This goes for any of us. And if anyone engages Alice or those who actively target her on SM using their real name they have to be prepared to deal with the consequences. We all know how disordered her thinking is. We're all responsible for our own actions, IMO.

No offence to anyone here. I want only the very best for everyone. ❤
This whole thread enrages Alice.
So...
Hiya.

My opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There are brand new people acting as Al's echo chambers, speaking exactly like her. The narrative of she hasn't done anything wrong is old and dumb.
She's done virtually everything wrong. She's the poster girl for how not to handle a divorce with children. Anyone who can't recognize her abusive behavior or the reasons an actual judge granted such an extensive RO is doing nothing more than enabling her. In the end, they're just causing her more harm. She needs tough love, not coddling.

MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
what about the £2k that Cameo allegedly hid/stole from her?

personally I’m thinking everyone asked for a refund but part of me also doesn’t believe she made that much in the first place….
I doubt it was that much owing. Cameo takes a 25% commission, and services like Apple charge on top of that if you buy through them. I don't think she made enough cameo videos to have accrued two grand...

She's done virtually everything wrong. She's the poster girl for how not to handle a divorce with children. Anyone who can't recognize her abusive behavior or the reasons an actual judge granted such an extensive RO is doing nothing more than enabling her. In the end, they're just causing her more harm. She needs tough love, not coddling.

MOO.
Absolutely.
She has a DVRO which anyone else would fear. But not her.
It galls me.

Which she loves.

• Heart
I don't understand - legitimately do not understand - how mentioning a book is a slur to anyone here. Because you are right. These threads are not about anyone here. No one owns BPD or narcissism or cancer or depression or kidney disease or anything else. We have our own experiences and of course we bring them to bear. But are we really so sensitive as to not mention anything on this thread for fear of upsetting someone? So yes, it would be a lot easier if people didn't assume that something said about one of the players is an indictment of their own experience.
You don’t understand because you’re neuronormative. And for that I envy you in many ways.
I’ve been called cretin, weirdo, ********, robot, fucked up, automaton, ‘special’, damaged and many other damaging tropes that are associated with autism. I’m sure that RTP has many tales of her own re: her BPD. We have to be very careful not only to mask (appear neuronormative) but to absolutely trust those to whom we reveal our differences. The world is made for people like you, not people like us. Both our conditions are classified under the heading of ‘disorder’. Something that has to be overcome; that which must be fixed, as if we were a broken clock.
I really can’t emphasise how damaging it is when people take our conditions and apply them to those they loathe, as if by pinning such a pseudo-diagnosis upon the individual one can lessen them, other them, cast them as the freak-oddball-weirdo. At the first sign that something like this might happen, our hackles rise: we await the onslaught of slurs and misconceptions.
Would I be neuronormative? No. I’ve grown comfortable in my own skin. Do I wish that neuronormative people understood neurodiversity better? Hell, yes. Because it’s troubling to contemplate the question posed re: neurodiverse issues, let alone answer it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I doubt it was that much owing. Cameo takes a 25% commission, and services like Apple charge on top of that if you buy through them. I don't think she made enough cameo videos to have accrued two grand...
Remember we've all stolen money from her as well given our "pay cheques" from Evil HQ...

You don’t understand because you’re neuronormative. And for that I envy you in many ways.
I’ve been called cretin, weirdo, ********, robot, fucked up, automaton, ‘special’, damaged and many other damaging tropes that are associated with autism. I’m sure that RTP has many tales of her own re: her BPD. We have to be very careful not only to mask (appear neuronormative) but to absolutely trust those to whom we reveal our differences. The world is made for people like you, not people like us. Both our conditions are classified under the heading of ‘disorder’. Something that has to be overcome; that which must be fixed, as if we were a broken clock.
I really can’t emphasise how damaging it is when people take our conditions and apply them to those they loathe, as if by pinning such a pseudo-diagnosis upon the individual one can lessen them, other them, cast them as the freak-oddball-weirdo. At the first sign that something like this might happen, our hackles rise: we await the onslaught of slurs and misconceptions.
Would I be neuronormative? No. I’ve grown comfortable in my own skin. Do I wish that neuronormative people understood neurodiversity better? Hell, yes. Because it’s troubling to contemplate the question posed re: neurodiverse issues, let alone answer it.
Big huggles and I'm not from the dustbin 😉 🐈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m starting to realise Alice doesn’t care if she ends up with nothing. She doesn’t want the money or the kids. She wants revenge and scream that her possession escaped.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m starting to realise Alice doesn’t care if she ends up with nothing. She doesn’t want the money or the kids. She wants revenge and scream that her possession escaped.
Of course she doesn't, cause it won't be her fault. It'll be him. Every time. All. Ways.

So, so sad for those baybeez girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She cares about the money but will make that someone’s else’s problem.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She wants to be a victim. Losing everything would fulfill that goal and, I suspect, make her quite happy.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I suspect you might be right. She almost seems determined to have the girls taken from her with her refusal to stop breaking the RO and very public SM posts that show her as an unstable parent. I don't understand any of it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She wants to be a victim. Losing everything would fulfill that goal and, I suspect, make her quite happy.
She can continue to blame Ioan forever for that too. Ultimate in switching the victim narrative from him to her.
A judge who saw all the evidence has decided he is the victim and she the abuser. It won’t be long until the children start to see it that way too. Part of me suspects that’s what’s slowly happening so she’s trying to prove “daddy’s trolls” made her.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She has to have her wins and the only place left for that is her bitter little twitter world. Where it matters she has well and truly failed because of her own actions and decisions. Ioan has not even had to try to beat her. He just let her be her.

• Heart
last two days she at least stayed away from twitter in the morning, maybe - shock horror - she is actually doing something with them for once (before spending the whole evening on twitter)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
last two days she at least stayed away from twitter in the morning, maybe - shock horror - she is actually doing something with them for once (before spending the whole evening on twitter)
On balance and not to dismiss your theory but she was in bed Sleeping off the binges.

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.