Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fizzplops: I just want to say that although I have been one of Alice's most fervent supporters - in Daily Mail comments (I can't help but fight for an underdog and that's how I saw her, a struggling rejected woman, being bullied), I am done with her.

You weren't really though, were you Plops?

Also pretending to have read the court docs and the wiki? Sure Jen...

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I did wonder if it was Big Al - the fibro ‘like me’ and creative, people watching witch ‘like me’.

The grammatical mistakes seemed deliberate and the emojis very in keeping, plus she would have been bored pretending to watch the football that wasn’t about her.

Also the examples of bad behaviour she picked Trump and the cook from scratch which seem fairly trivial compared to parental alienation, harassment, abuse etc

Probably not but wouldn’t put it past her. It’s tough not to engage though!
Pretty sure it's one of the twitter groupies.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t care if it is, let them come. We have nothing to hide and all the receipts

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t care if it is, let them come. We have nothing to hide and all the receipts
True. Let them come and put their case for the defence. There isn’t one, but no reason why they can’t put their points across, as long as it’s done openly, without pretending to be something they are not.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I didn’t like the whole ‘I won’t apologise for anything I’ve said’ in their first post. Some truly, truly awful things were said in the DM comments. This got my spidey senses tingling from the off. I was so pleased to see the turd challenges, especially from @ButterTart ❤ I really wanted to say something but you all had it covered way more succinctly than I could have managed 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Whenever some newly recruited FM thinks someone here is “on the inside” , time to pull out the AE’s own words screenshots …
2006F253-2323-48A3-83AF-E6C5B4C06EE8.gif

ETA also if I was “on the inside” - I’d be much busier with me Welsh lessons & learning about Australia from the lovely BW.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn’t like the whole ‘I won’t apologise for anything I’ve said’ in their first post. Some truly, truly awful things were said in the DM comments. This got my spidey senses tingling from the off. I was so pleased to see the turd challenges, especially from @ButterTart ❤ I really wanted to say something but you all had it covered way more succinctly than I could have managed 😊
Also, why not just be a new member? Why establish credentials as a former vociferous defender of AE and then over egg the pudding by starting off conciliatory, they saw the light etc, and then wham! straight in with trying to change minds and the narrative. It feels arrogant. Game playing. Trying to pull the wool over eyes in that smartest person in the room way.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I didn’t even see Fizzpops posts, I was just seeing a lot of you all trying to convince them as I was really busy at the time. It didn’t seem right what was going on to me. Massive red flags. Now I look back I can see they were trying to change the narrative here.
Ya don’t have to convince someone that has read the wiki

Reactions: 19
Also, why not just be a new member? Why establish credentials as a former vociferous defender of AE and then over egg the pudding by starting off conciliatory, they saw the light etc, and then wham! straight in with trying to change minds and the narrative. It feels arrogant. Game playing. Trying to pull the wool over eyes in that smartest person in the room way.
Exactly!

Reactions: 13
It’s always the same pattern isn’t it. Alice is awful blah blah blah.. then trying like hell to make people turn against Ioan. Not because of what he’s done, we’re supposed to imagine what he might have done. How dumb is that?

I was quite enjoying the ‘Alice’s worse moments compilation’ shame they left so soon. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She started off well - made some good points to establish credibility and then ended up with this.

Fizzplops: Where's the proof she denied them a relationship with their father? Again, I don't know why she hasn't responded in kind, I find it mystifying, but I can't say I for certain know the reason why. Maybe she's a soft shite and doesn't want to go for the jugular with him? I dunno 🤷 Despite ranting about him on social media

Yes, it's gaslighting 101. The problem with Alice is that she's too soft with Ioan. Of course! How could I have missed that??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She started off well - made some good points to establish credibility and then ended up with this.

Fizzplops: Where's the proof she denied them a relationship with their father? Again, I don't know why she hasn't responded in kind, I find it mystifying, but I can't say I for certain know the reason why. Maybe she's a soft shite and doesn't want to go for the jugular with him? I dunno 🤷 Despite ranting about him on social media

Yes, it's gaslighting 101. The problem with Alice is that she's too soft with Ioan. Of course! How could I have missed that??
I mean that was the giveaway up till then I had bought it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Did we just have an interaction on here with the Queen FM herself hmm 🥴🐒
May be she genuinely didnt remember she said that about Ioan hating E and was checking if turds make things up … or she is going to use that screen shot to prove all our screen shots (and Ioan’s evidence) are photoshopped fakes?

I hope not. If we had known we would have…

View attachment 1750196
To use that for rolling her into the sea?! :))

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also why go from most fervent supporter to done with her and wanting to get involved on here. Asking a few questions and applying a bit of critical thinking is fine. Full-throttle drama llama doesn’t sound like someone who is genuinely interested in understanding the ins and outs of the situation or listening to another perspective.

Reactions: 13
I've been able to follow today but not contribute. Thank you to you all for channelling your inner Michelle. Stay classy!

1669074227459.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s always the same pattern isn’t it. Alice is awful blah blah blah.. then trying like hell to make people turn against Ioan. Not because of what he’s done, we’re supposed to imagine what he might have done. How dumb is that?

I was quite enjoying the ‘Alice’s worse moments compilation’ shame they left so soon. 😂
I'm frigging raging she left i was only warming up trying to corner her haha . I'm sure it was fuckface herself. Mind you her FMs aren't the smartest in the room either . Very very low level intelligence they can't seem to catch mAlice in her lies . Baffling minions !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.