Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
She's done virtually everything wrong. She's the poster girl for how not to handle a divorce with children. Anyone who can't recognize her abusive behavior or the reasons an actual judge granted such an extensive RO is doing nothing more than enabling her. In the end, they're just causing her more harm. She needs tough love, not coddling.

MOO.
Absolutely.
She has a DVRO which anyone else would fear. But not her.
It galls me.

Which she loves.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I agree with everything but doubt she was driven to do a GFM, she does that because she thinks it embarrasses Ioan.

She never had meaningful friendships she just chases celebrity like a glorified groupie. Piers Morgan saw right though that and he ditched her at the first chance he got. She had him in her gilded frame, remember that and how much she sucked up to him. It was so utterly cringe that even he recoiled from it and he’s not exactly a sensitive man. She doesn’t do real friendship, just fame chasing.
Narcissists are incapable of authentic friendships. They use people as their supply - the greater the individual’s clout, the more they suck up to them. Malice would absolutely love it if the loathsome Piss Morgan were on her side. Urgh - they deserve each other.

• Heart

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Oh ffs!!!!
I log on twitter, see she’s going off and turn up to loads of pages here 😂

see you all in a couple of hours…. 😂😘

Her legal bod has probably given her a strong warning that she is off if she carries on posting impulsively and that the one where she falsely claimed IG hated one of his daughters was very bad for her going forward. At least I hope so. AE is floundering now. She has absolutely no impulse control, so problematical.
This didn't age well 😂😂😂

• Haha

sallygsoton

VIP Member
Thank you Sally, you're a doll! You're also so lucky to have been able to watch & tape the concert! Did Ioan sing at all, or just introduce people (hosting duties)?
It was like deja vue for me!

In the “olden days” I spent hours uploading Ioan content to my IoanGruffuddInternational website…

Happy days ❤

He joined in the anthem singing at the end.

Sadly no solo singing.

And Sir Bryn is pretty loud so I couldn’t discern Ioans voice! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Also why go from most fervent supporter to done with her and wanting to get involved on here. Asking a few questions and applying a bit of critical thinking is fine. Full-throttle drama llama doesn’t sound like someone who is genuinely interested in understanding the ins and outs of the situation or listening to another perspective.

M33L4

VIP Member
Just a random thought. I wonder if Ioan had either one, or both of the girls, and had taken them to the cinema. The Abuser knew and went there to cause trouble/stalk.
Whatever happened, Alice’s version is bullshit.
The contact is always up for negotiation for more not less, right? Guided by the therapist(s) from what I recall?

plinky2

VIP Member
Does anyone see that Alice is also channeling Patrizia Reggiani nowadays? Will she also be walking around with a parrot in 10 years

• Haha

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Is anyone on here following the "slopalong" thread? 🤣
I wouldn't wish those recipes on anyone, not even mAlice! 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

Irishwidz

VIP Member
What should Alice get better at?
A. Being a mother
B. Parking
C. Acting
D. Designing handbags
E. Keeping her mouth shut
F. Budgeting
G. All of the above
H. Being a wife
I. Being a daughter
J. Being a sister (hand over that fookin kidney)
K. Being honest

• Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
The legal age of SM for kids is 13 btw mAlice, as per fb, insta and the nspcc...just saying 🤷🏼‍♀️
Aren't both their kids under that age?

But you’re a well-rounded, intuitive woman with great talents of introspection and self-correcting behaviours. You haven’t been afraid to confront your demons, or to do everything you can to banish them. Malice has the self-awareness of a teaspoon; she says above, without irony, that she has never abused anyone, and that *the police confirmed this claim*. Just how did they do that, Malice? By witnessing you for a short period of time (I don’t know how long such welfare checks take, but I imagine that it can’t be more than an hour? Has anyone here experience of this?) and, while claiming they could see you “love” your daughters to pieces and vice versa, also claimed that you were entirely saintly, entirely innocent of any abuse in your entire life? You are claiming that the police would disregard the legal embargo, which is helpfully entitled a ‘Domestic Violence Restraining Order’, on your contacting your ex-husband (and BW), the father of these children? She’s so mired in shit of her own making that she must see the world as brown.
The self awareness of a teaspoon, oh jeez, that really made me laugh 🤣🤣🤣.
We've all tried at one point to give her advice, as have others on SM, but she just sticks her fingers in her ears 🙄.
If only she would swallow her pride, back down and admit she needs help. There is absolutely nothing wrong in doing that, in fact I applaude anyone that asks for help, because they don't want to live like they are and want to take control of their lives (help doesn't mean begging on SM btw mAlice!)

• Heart

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
… we have a kitten! He was a stray and decided to move in for good yesterday, and is now running the house/me and being incredibly naughty. Everything is a toy and/or edible. He’s a terrible little scrap and I adore him.) I’m nothing but proud of us, and everyone - IG included - who has been able to survive domestic violence and come out stronger (or simply survive). Love you too! Xxx

can we have a picture of 😻 pretty please?

• Heart

jesskell

You don’t understand because you’re neuronormative. And for that I envy you in many ways.
I’ve been called cretin, weirdo, ********, robot, fucked up, automaton, ‘special’, damaged and many other damaging tropes that are associated with autism. I’m sure that RTP has many tales of her own re: her BPD. We have to be very careful not only to mask (appear neuronormative) but to absolutely trust those to whom we reveal our differences. The world is made for people like you, not people like us. Both our conditions are classified under the heading of ‘disorder’. Something that has to be overcome; that which must be fixed, as if we were a broken clock.
I really can’t emphasise how damaging it is when people take our conditions and apply them to those they loathe, as if by pinning such a pseudo-diagnosis upon the individual one can lessen them, other them, cast them as the freak-oddball-weirdo. At the first sign that something like this might happen, our hackles rise: we await the onslaught of slurs and misconceptions.
Would I be neuronormative? No. I’ve grown comfortable in my own skin. Do I wish that neuronormative people understood neurodiversity better? Hell, yes. Because it’s troubling to contemplate the question posed re: neurodiverse issues, let alone answer it.
It really saddens me and quite frankly scares me that you’ve been treated that way and called them names. I so glad your comfortable in your skin now. My two youngest children are both neurodiverse and this world we live in frightens me for them. Keep being you, lovely. I always think my kids have a beautiful mind not a different one and the same goes for you. Hope I haven’t annoyed you jumping into your post ❤

• Heart