Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly.

Our ramblings are endlessly hysterical and interesting to us...and mAlice...

No one else gives a damn about what we say.

Certainly not Ioan or

For mAlice to think otherwise is a huge red flag to her current mental state

Reactions: 20
I suspect Alice’s cooking skills are on a par with Brooklyn Beckham & The Swedish Chef!

Reactions: 28
I don't know, I never heard where they got Marigold. A once posted a pic of the grandmother Elsie. I think Elsie Marigold is an adorable name.

Reactions: 15
All this person did was say “maybe learn how to cook”. To make things worse this lady actually lost her first husband at 27.
And how very dare that poor lady lose her husband...

Doesn't the entire world know that bereavement and loss is the sole property of mAlice Evans?

No one elses hurt and sadness can come close to that suffered by mAlice

Every time I think she has sunk as low as possible, she dives even deeper into talking bollocks and appropriating all the grief in the world

Reactions: 20
Why has Big Al paid a private detective to get info she already had? Why is she only now relieved?

Cocksock told us he had all the names, receipts and proof of the links to I & B back in March.

It’s like Groundhog Day, except instead of getting nicer and kinder she gets meaner and more erratic.

Reactions: 21
How come Alice has money for the gin and tonics she was drinking in bed the other night ?

Reactions: 12
I guess you've never heard of the Duggars. 19 or 20 kids and all the names start with J. Scary
I’m not sure why thinking Alice is tacky for naming two daughters the same thing would mean I haven’t heard of the Duggars.

Reactions: 2
Literally a year ago she told us all her kids wear is her old clothes
They were also wearing old clothes with holes in a year ago
In her older tweets, she was often telling how she loves thrift stores and buying stuff there.

That was when she and Ioan were together.

When you look at photos of the children from years ago, their clothing often looked of poor quality and worn, even when posing with parents at film previews etc.

Nothing wrong with that (although one of my greatest joys was getting my daughters "nice" clothes, even though it usually came from a charity shop)...but even in wealthy days, dressing the children never seemed to have much of a priority rating for her!!

Surely in most families, the children get the best...the parents get the rest.

Absolutely NO slight to those girls when I say this, merely aimed at a parent who does not appear to place much importance on clothing and grooming her offspring.

Reactions: 25
In hindsight I would take a guess that she wanted to dress the girls in a way that would not detract attention from her

Reactions: 18
Are you really here though because you've switched sides or has Ioan made you an offer you can't refuse

Reactions: 38
Or maybe she just has no taste? Not everyone does but they usually don't call themselves a 'designer'.

Reactions: 9
One thing that I find on here for a supposed “hate website” is compassion, accountability, support and mostly humour. All of the things Alice and her minions lack.

Reactions: 29
Wow the difference of the photos of her in the car to the filtered insta post .
Also if she's skint, why is she going to an ATM?

Just checked that story on the DM, it's an old one from Feb...dammit! I thought it was a new one

Reactions: 7
I think Alice prefers used designer clothing over cheaper, new garments. I’m guessing she unloads her dud secondhand buys on the girls.

Her own clothes often look frayed and over-worn, I think she might have told herself she’s opening an online vintage store and ended up compulsively buying a load of moth-eaten rags with designer labels from eBay. There’s something odd there and I’m getting an online shopping habit vibe.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.