Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #143 "verifed DVRO"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Alice you want to know why we discuss you?
I'll start.....
Because you are an abusive liar who is causing lasting damage to two innocent children.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
No, is she expecting Ioan to call her about the police wellfare (sic) check? And there we have her ulterior motive.View attachment 1728811
And there it is. She has revealed herself one again. This public display was to get Ioan's attention. It is always to get his attention.

IMO, it is done to disturb his peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Its pathetic right!!! He basically told her over 2 years ago it was over, around Aug/Sept 2020 (someone correct me if I'm wrong) and an official statement was made early 2021. How can she still basing her WHOLE life around her marriage breaking down? People go through way worse every single day!
So vindictive 😔

She probably couldn't even afford my one bedroom (with own garden) flat in Wandsworth. They are roughly 600k upwards, no joke! Hence I still have to rent 🤷🏼‍♀️
You have my sympathy over house prices in London. My old house in SW London tripled in price from when we sold it in 2011, til it was sold on in 2015. I dread to think what it would cost now, we certainly couldn’t afford it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my giddy aunt. Two days away, Alice explodes, I’ve managed to catch up on the 20pages from the last thread and now I’m 28 pages behind in this.

Christ on a bike. She’s got to get into serious trouble for this now, surely. She’s absolutely despicable. And predictable of course doing it on the weekend he’s working and she’s just finished treatment and saying that she feels great. Alice is trying to put a stop to that for sure.

Still on the upside Loopenis has come out of the woodwork. Always a bonus. I look forward to his wordy reflections. Love how he claims it’s an attack on him personally, not just Alice.

Fucks sake. Take your cheesy wotsit covered hands out of your stained pants and go and get some sunlight. It’s good for you, you bleeping wierdo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
583E0946-A2FC-4F99-9902-653DF3881950.jpeg
26760B66-F3C4-48DC-9A4D-93ACDC5BC0FF.jpeg

She’s contradicted herself in these tweets. Which one is it Big Al? They’re from 15 years ago or recent? bleeping dingbat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1728928View attachment 1728928View attachment 1728933
She’s contradicted herself in these tweets. Which one is it Big Al? They’re from 15 years ago or recent? bleeping dingbat.
this is like saying following sports (which I do, a lot) and discussing is a mental illness. She should look how extreme people are there!

Gossip is part of the world, deal with it.

It's not a lawsuit. It's a DIVORCE. And custody petition. And DVRO. Ffs.
hey man, you cant divorce Alice Evans, it's a crime to divorce the best woman ever

• Haha
Reactions: 28
this is like saying following sports (which I do, a lot) and discussing is a mental illness. She should look how extreme people are there!

Gossip is part of the world, deal with it.

hey man, you cant divorce Alice Evans, it's a crime to divorce the best woman ever
Yet she’s all over politics Twitter. She’s a screwball.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously! Last night I went out for drinks with another mom from my son’s school. I found out her partner of seventeen years left her for a younger woman when she was pregnant with her son, who is now 3.

She got to work with a therapist, made a great custody arrangement with her ex, and just remarried. We were getting drinks to celebrate their wedding. I’ve met the guy, he totally rules, she traded up.

I really think the reason Alice can’t move on is because she may be able to find a relationship again, but it will never again be with a “famous” heartthrob. She’ll always feel like she’s trading down, even if that person is a better match for her.
Because she liked to rub his fans nose in the fact that Ioan was hers, he belonged to her, not them. She was the one who had him inside her every night. This fed her ego, and made her feel superior to all the other women. No, she will never have that again.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Alice … you may not be aware but your DVRO has been entered into CLETS, the California Law Enforcement Telecommunications System. So any and every police department in the state knows about it before they have any dealings with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’d love to have seen her face when her card declined. Funny that Tone never offered her any money? He’s actually her family. Oh right…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Alice, having a Twitter conversation about nameless anonymous accounts with a nameless anonymous account known for despicable and horrendous trolling. duck off.

Alice does realise she has a DVRO for abusing her ex-husband online, right?? Maria told her this?? Now she’s wanting everyone to be verified. She’s verified and still abusive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
this is false, with his agreement she can go with the kids wherever she likes. This will not change after the divorce either unless he gives up legal custody (which he doesnt)
View attachment 1728883
says the person who spends her entire life on twitter
View attachment 1728881
by that logic Alice wants to be Bianca LMAO (thats true tho)
View attachment 1728901
I wonder how she'd pay for this little break she wants to go on.

Also putting that aside, California is bigger than some countries, there are plenty of places she could bring them and not have to cross state lines.

Reactions: 23
lawyers dont generally sack their clients because it causes them issues and requires also a long process in court to get removed.

this is certainly the case and pretty reasonable.

it's also pretty dangerous because in theory Alice could move to the UK and then when the custody case comes up claim that the kids live now in the UK and it wouldnt be in their best interest to move them back. It's a pretty common tactic.

though now that they have a temporary custody agreement filed this shouldnt be a danger anymore.

when did that happen?
I know. You should have seen the judge's face every time it happened.

Maybe he has blocked her from leaving CA given her threat to abscond to the UK?
I think Ioan broached the possibility of the girls spending Xmas in Wales and Alice had an apoplectic fit so I think she's once again projecting.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.