Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #143 "verifed DVRO"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TLDR / recap of the last thread

Alice is still a bleep.
She’s like the universe, expanding by the second in her cuntiness. She can try and deflect her RO breaking stunts with this ‘unwarranted police check tale of woe’ all she likes, but Ioan’s lawyers have more than enough now to do something legally, and if he lets this latest episode slide, than she’ll continue to expand. He needs to be the immovable object hitting the unstoppable force.

Reactions: 17
God that Lupenis is such an embarrassment. Does he know Alice likely thinks Amber is the abuser, didn’t she threaten to do to Ioan what Amber did to Jonny? She certainly aligned herself with Jonny in one statement, can’t remember exactly but along the lines of ‘I’m actually more like Jonny than Amber, innocent of abuse’
He should be a bit better at fact checking and making sure his obsessions aren’t at odds with each other.
He also stated that he was dropping Alice’s ‘case’ as she wasn’t acting in her best interests in not turning up to court to defend herself against the DVRO.
What’s changed Loopy? Not getting enough attention or power trippin’ from your AH campaigning? AH would sneer at his laughable Twitter campaign efforts, he is NOT an account you’d want defending you. As shows with the interaction on his content.
She also has the mega pints of wine in common with Johnny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She said the actual "LA Police" came to her house. That's a tell. It would actually be the West Hollywood Sheriff's as West Hollywood has its own Sheriff's Department. And they don't arrive without reason and they document their findings in their reports. I know because I live here. I know because I have known several sheriff's personally. They're well trained and very good at what they do.

If they did go to the house I'll assume it was a call made by someone with some authority and not some random person from the internet. We can't even get them to come out on a busy Friday night for out of control parties nearby. The Sheriff's Department just reduced their staff.

I don't believe her narrative based on my experience. It's not to say they didn't pay her a visit.

She posted that she was drinking gin and tonics in bed with the girls there. I think that had a lot of people worried. She herself has said she drinks too much at times. She herself has posted videos where she is incoherent. Her own children have been heard on video pleading with her to stop drinking. It appears she has a problem based on all of this. She's also threatened suicide with the girls at home before. I really do think there is genuine cause for concern there. Add the pattern of pleading poverty when Ioan goes out of town and on a weekend (it has happened several times now) and there's a lot to indicate these are calculated tantrums.

I wish she'd get real help. I don't see things getting better at this rate. I only see them getting worse. 😕

My opinion.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
New thread title in respect of @welp's request. Many thanks! 🌹

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...taken-on-here-requires-a-higher-income.34871/
===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler

Words from @Mad Betty:
1660700230071.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls:

1656777334565.png
Congratulations @welp and thank you @StoneMountain for setting up the new thread 💗🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm new here and just can't get over the bat tit craziness of this woman. For fucks sake relationships and marriages break down everyday, what part of that doesn't she understand. From what I can see she is a lazy, demented lunatic screaming into the void that is twitter. If I was IG I'd take her to the bleeping cleaners.

Poor kids, I've been through a marriage break up. The father of my kids is and was a complete dick but I have never dissed him on sm, or said he doesn't love his kids or they him. Pretty vile behaviour, she is a disgrace.

Get a job Alice, put your house in order, be a mother to your kids, leave your ex alone, move on with your life. Your future is looking grim if you continue on this trajectory.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
when police get a call about abused kids they assume they get beaten up. of course this isnt the case, what is her point
Screenshot_20221112-225749_Twitter.jpg

also did she had a crash again or what was she asking them lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
All this says is that they got a call for a welfare check and saw no crime. That's it. They did a check and left. They wouldn't tell her their observations or sing her praises. They'd leave and do an incident report. Additionally, it was the traffic division for Los Angeles. I find this very odd.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Loopy is so clueless, he’ll never click because he’s too invested - he’s made supporting Alice an integral part of his personality and he can’t pike out now.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm new here and just can't get over the bat tit craziness of this woman. For fucks sake relationships and marriages break down everyday, what part of that doesn't she understand. From what I can see she is a lazy, demented lunatic screaming into the void that is twitter. If I was IG I'd take her to the bleeping cleaners.

Poor kids, I've been through a marriage break up. The father of my kids is and was a complete dick but I have never dissed him on sm, or said he doesn't love his kids or they him. Pretty vile behaviour, she is a disgrace.

Get a job Alice, put your house in order, be a mother to your kids, leave your ex alone, move on with your life. Your future is looking grim if you continue on this trajectory.
Hello and welcome to our thread💗☮
Have a read up on the wiki link (pink button at the top of the thread) if you haven't done already. Strap in and enjoy the ride 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They were from the traffic division, am I reading that right? Could that mean they called on her due to a driving incident and she's making it out it was about her kids? Or am I barking up the wrong tree?
Well she did mention she was going to pick them up from sports before she went quiet for a couple of hours.

Reactions: 19
C4 doesn’t mean no crime. It means the officers took control of the situation, thus rendering it safe.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
yes Alice, I'm sure the police believe you over two judges!
Screenshot_20221112-230511_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221112-230416_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221112_230137.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.