Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #143 "verifed DVRO"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW, Code C4 means "situation under control."

No idea why the traffic division went out. Perhaps they were patrolling the border of West Hollywood.

Oh! Wait a minute. She said she was going out to pick up the girls. Maybe someone reported her for drunk driving? Gave her plate? Expressed concern that she may be driving under the influence of something with children in the car and thus the welfare check.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Someone has witnessed her erratic driving and assumed she’s drunk and called the cops. Prove me wrong, Alice.

Reactions: 48
A welfare check isn't a result of a complaint about a DVRO violation.

Maybe the kids called and said she couldn't be roused from her drunken slumber.

A call in for a welfare check sounds a lot closer to home to me

Reactions: 25
Someone has witnessed her erratic driving and assumed she’s drunk and called the cops. Prove me wrong, Alice.
I think this could be the case. Perhaps it was another parent at the site where she picked up the girls. I feel like something is missing in this story.

Reactions: 42
She literally said she "invited them in" and now she's saying they entered without asking?

She can't keep her stories straight.
This !!!!

I knew if she said specifically that she invited them in the opposite was true.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Alice is attending the Police station later on 🤔
Producing requested documents by any chance???

Reactions: 33
Does that say welfare, Wellfair or uellfallr 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Either way it says absolutely nothing to back up the story she's telling, no name, nothing to say this is even anything to do with Alice

Reactions: 17
I think this could be the case. Perhaps it was another parent at the site where she picked up the girls. I feel like something is missing in this story.
Or she had another fight with someone on the street and they called the police as she seemed drunk and paranoid while having two kids in the car.

Reactions: 26
This !!!!

I knew if she said specifically that she invited them in the opposite was true.
What I know for a fact is that they insist on entering for a welfare check of children. I don't really believe she played gracious host. They had a job to do and they did it. In the end, it's likely good the girls were checked given her behavior. She was on SM saying she couldn't feed them and acting erratically. It's a shame she's not seeing this as a wake up call. I can't imagine posting that it happened on SM. How embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The proof she has offered up (traffic slip) throws up more questions than answers here. She is loving this. It detracts from Ioan’s trip.

Reactions: 23
I read that the police can only enter if the person they are concern about doesn't respond. She did say they woke her up. I wonder if the kids did phone it in? More likely she was drunk driving and someone reported her license plate.

Reactions: 19
Since she recently mentioned finding random strangers in her back yard because of the construction on either side of the house, maybe she can ask the cops for tips on keeping those kids safe. Arcane things like … oh, maybe making sure the doors are locked before they go to sleep.

I read that the police can only enter if the person they are concern about doesn't respond. She did say they woke her up. I wonder if the kids did phone it in? More likely she was drunk driving and someone reported her license plate.
The time on the card is 8 pm. If they woke her up at that early hour …. No bueno.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Since she recently mentioned finding random strangers in her back yard because of the construction on either side of the house, maybe she can ask the cops for tips on keeping those kids safe. Arcane things like … oh, maybe making sure the doors are locked before they go to sleep.

The time on the card is 8 pm. If they woke her up at that early hour …. No bueno.
So they had to wake her up at 8pm with children home? No bueno indeed.

There is so much more to this story.

Reactions: 31
i mean she says the "traffic" is a question she asked about and they gave her the number. it's just a little note in the end, hardly the big damning report she made it out to be.

I actually can believe that a twitter user called CPS/police, the issue I see is that they tend to not react unless you allege something life-threatening.

Obviously its a terrible thing to do if they only went by her tweets (like said before there were other occasions in the past where this should have been done), but the way she is spinning this into some damning truth about her case is hilarious

Reactions: 18
You know, A big part of me says enough is enough, Ioan should do a few judiciously placed interviews, however I so admire his restraint in that direction. He is the very personification of dignity. You really can’t put a price on that. Something Alice lost sight of many years ago. I do think the girls need to be removed from her now. She is unstable, her life is a drama of her own making, and sadly, I think she is going to get worse. I hope her lawyer gives notice too. She was communicating directly with BW on Twitter. Plus telling the world that one of his daughter’s hates him.

Reactions: 27
Here's my thoughts. She has been driving erratically and someone has reported her licence plate to the police. They tracked her that way. She then uses the opportunity to enhance her cause by saying someone reported her re the kids.

Your average person on Twitter doesn't have her address.

Reactions: 34
Good grief, she's made the police report her pinned Tweet. Who does that? Does she not realize the self-own? Yikes. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
It would have to be someone in LA, likely to do with the kids like a friend. No way would a Twitter user ring police and make a formal complaint surely.

Good grief, she's made the police report her pinned Tweet. Who does that? Does she not realize the self-own? Yikes. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I know right, imagine making it known you behave so badly online the police turn up to check your kids.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.