Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #142 The life we have taken on here requires a higher income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think with a high paying lawyer, Ioan could get the custody hearing moved forward from January. It might only be 10 weeks away but for a child that is lifetime. I have no doubt that her kids love her but do they like her? I know I loved my Mum dearly but if I had met her as a person, I am not sure I would have liked her. We had a huge falling out in my early 40's due to all her lies which had affected me directly and it was only moving to the States, that sort of repaired that relationship but it was never the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone mentioned upthread that B had featured I for one second on Insta. Can’t see it??!!

Reactions: 5
I don’t either. But if they did, I imagine it wasn’t quite as lovely jubbly as she claims
I also doubt she was sober. And if true, the police weren’t going to search her rooms for booze or pills without search warrant or more cause then a welfare check. I have no doubt mAlice has lots of experience in fooling people about her level of intoxication . She definitely wanted this drama though whether real or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's doing this on purpose it's an adult tantrum. Kick off because IG has gone NYC with BW. Kick off so badly IG might call the police so he has to come back to take care of the kids , Alice gets locked up for 24 hours but IG will look like the bad guy to their kids. It's evil and horrible.
Now I want her to go to jail, as she deserves it, but I'll be so angry if he does have to fly back, as a result. I'm sure he will have contingency plans in place as he knows what she is like. Now call me a witch and its unlikely to happen, but I'd love B to be the contingency plan 😬

Someone mentioned upthread that B had featured I for one second on Insta. Can’t see it??!!
He is right at the very end of the story, and wasn't close to the camera, literally blink and you'd miss him!

Reactions: 13
You would think with a high paying lawyer, Ioan could get the custody hearing moved forward from January. It might only be 10 weeks away but for a child that is lifetime. I have no doubt that her kids love her but do they like her? I know I loved my Mum dearly but if I had met her as a person, I am not sure I would have liked her. We had a huge falling out in my early 40's due to all her lies which had affected me directly and it was only moving to the States, that sort of repaired that relationship but it was never the same.
I don't know if you've ever dealt with divorce court or child custody court in a large city like LA - but it doesn't work like that.

In order to schedule any court hearings, both attorneys and the judge have to go through their schedule books and find a day they are all free. They have other matters besides this divorce.

Unless a cop or CPS worker walks in and sees Alice putting a cigarette out on the arm of a child nothing can happen until then. I live in a smallish village area and after two years of court hearings, my final divorce hearing was actually scheduled 8 weeks out from the hearing they decided to schedule the hearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
cant screenshot everything coz I have a thing but this makes me wonder if she called them herself
Screenshot_20221112-191332_Twitter.jpg

Alice logic: it was once true, so its always true

also lmao there was literally proof

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Malice is saying she has nothing, total bollox!
Ask the people in Ukraine, Syria and the many other war torn countries what nothing really is! And while you're there mAlice, as the 1000s of people that have to walk 5 miles just to get water, that is filled with germs/bacteria etc! God she annoys me!
She should sell as much as she can, clothing and jewellery wise. I have this year, and I work full time!
I wanna see her in an orange jumpsuit, I'm so angry with her flaring up, because they are on a work trip, or in the park, or just breathing ffs! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All those videos she posted herself when she was pissed up, the downright crazy ones when she falls down the side of the bed, shame the police weren’t knocking during that period. Get help Alice, proper help.

Latest….Bianca looking well and happy and loving life.

629C2397-1734-413B-8DBE-D5C69E3144ED.png

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I believe this is exactly what happened. He would have given her a hefty lump sum and chronic overspending and a refusal to get work when she has been told she has to contribute financially left her flat out. He is not responsible for her inability to be a responsible, functioning parent.

Again, if he was withholding support her lawyers would have filed something ages ago. She keeps pushing this narrative that he's left them destitute, but it is clear that this hasn't happened. He'd be slapped legally for that. It looks like she's done that all on her own.
If he absolutely needs to provide more to get his girls through the next few weeks with food & clothing he should do so by sending groceries and whatever they think they need for themselves direct to the house. that way he is providing for the girls without funds going to Alice to do as she pleases with it.
I get that she needs to get out & get a job & he shouldn’t need to give anymore than he has but If she genuinely has no money then he’ll be wanting to make sure the girls are taken care of.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The film of her filming around in Central Park, he was right at the end. Maybe it was a Story? They seem to disappear quite quickly. Mmmm….when you click the circle. Is that Stories? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
At this point I think that mAlice is deranged enough not to need a drink/drugs to go on a massive rant! It's a hissed fit, because she has lost control of him and what he does.
Also at 5:19pm yesterday she was waiting for a call to pick her kids up, yet 20 mins before her card was declined? Oh silly me, she was in her bed, trying to get takeout 😒

The film of her filming around in Central Park, he was right at the end. Maybe it was a Story? They seem to disappear quite quickly. Mmmm….when you click the circle. Is that Stories? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep it was on her story, rather than a post xx

Reactions: 11
Stories only last 24 hours on Instagram. Probably why Bianca uses them the most.

Reactions: 10
Re the Christmas stockings for the girls that she supposedly doesn’t have any money to fill. Has she not got any old Alice Evans Designs stock kicking around? That tit is worth hundreds yknow, bet they’d be thrilled to have one of those bad boys under their tree. 😉
Those children have suffered enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.