Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #142 The life we have taken on here requires a higher income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also doubt she was sober. And if true, the police weren’t going to search her rooms for booze or pills without search warrant or more cause then a welfare check. I have no doubt mAlice has lots of experience in fooling people about her level of intoxication . She definitely wanted this drama though whether real or not.
Exactly it was a welfare check not a drug raid! There will have been lots of booze and pills in that house.

And she's still at it - amazing stamina for bullshit!

AE: They're still at it. I became broke as of 5pm last night when my card got refused. I have been paying for everything for my kids for 2 years. [LIES] That is not why the police were called. They were called because somebody told them I was abusing my own children. Please go away

AE: What? STOP THIS! The police came round and I WASN'T DRINKING and my kids said they had NEVER been absued. How can you tell if somebody is drinking my their 'vibes' on SM? You're horrible. PLEASE leave me alone. I can't take much more of this

Maybe don't respond to 'haters'? Btw the 'haters' get a lot more likes than mAlice does.

AE: I think somebody is stirring the tit. Also the 'court document' written by my children's father claims I am a drunk and that I abused the children. It's not REMOTELY true. But I am not allowed to say this. But there, I'v said it and the police have verified it.

LOL as if the welfare check 'proves' mAlice doesn't misuse substances or PA the kids (which is child abuse). Idiot. She needs regular drug and alcohol testing and the kids need a proper psychological evaluation. Typical abuser = if the cops didn't see me do it, it didn't happen.

AE: I feel physically ill and very scared.

Her ATM card got refused. This is someone who never had to budget as she always had a rich man to pick up the bill. My heart bleeds...

AE: Just stop. I spoke to the police about the online harassment and they're looking into it.

LOL they just said that to pacify her and get out the door. They absolutely won't be. If she sends her 'evidence' they will laugh and file it in the bin.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Strange how she is kicking off now Ioan and B are in NYC and there’s going to be some good media coverage about it 🤔

Honestly she will never leave them be, the DVRO means duck all to her!

So looks like they are put and about at in good old NYC!
Nice to see B smiling after her latest flare up 💗
Just hope all this Alice tit on Twitter doesn’t give her a set back.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's absolutely desperate now to throw shade on Ioan's Welsh reunion!! Playing the poverty card whilst he's photographed enjoying himself is her sure fire way of getting him abused.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
The police have verified she isn’t a drunk? Is that even a thing? Ffs Alice

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Exactly it was a welfare check not a drug raid! There will have been lots of booze and pills in that house.

And she's still at it - amazing stamina for bullshit!

AE: They're still at it. I became broke as of 5pm last night when my card got refused. I have been paying for everything for my kids for 2 years. [LIES] That is not why the police were called. They were called because somebody told them I was abusing my own children. Please go away

AE: What? STOP THIS! The police came round and I WASN'T DRINKING and my kids said they had NEVER been absued. How can you tell if somebody is drinking my their 'vibes' on SM? You're horrible. PLEASE leave me alone. I can't take much more of this

Maybe don't respond to 'haters'. Btw the 'haters' get a lot more likes than mAlice does.

AE: I think somebody is stirring the tit. Also the 'court document' written by my children's father claims I am a drunk and that I abused the children.
It's not REMOTELY true. But I am not allowed to say this. But there, I'v said it and the police have verified it.

LOL the welfare check 'proves' mAlice doesn't misuse substances or PA the kids (which is child abuse). Idiot. She needs regular drug and alcohol testing and the kids need a proper psychological evaluation. Typical abuser = if the cops didn't see me do it, it didn't happen.

AE: I feel physically ill and very scared.

Her ATM card got refused. This is someone who never had to budget as she always had a rich man to pick up the bill.

AE: Just stop. I spoke to the police about the online harassment and they're looking into it.

LOL they just said that to pacify her. They absolutely won't be. If she sends her 'evidence' they will laugh and file it in the bin.
Would that be the same file she was meant to show in court 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cracks me up she discussed online harassment with police 🤣
She has a DVRO for online harassment

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Haven't been here in a while but if she's broke can't the lazy bleep just get a job? McDonalds must be hiring in her area or something. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is Tony the pony her brother?

Always thought he was some random Internet creeper:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's absolutely desperate now to throw shade on Ioan's Welsh reunion!! Playing the poverty card whilst he's photographed enjoying himself is her sure fire way of getting him abused.
She did the exact same when I and B went to Monte Carlo. I believe she took that moment to launch her GoFundMe. Predictable as ever.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
3E70983C-0C37-4F5F-96A5-C5095B84CFF2.jpeg

Isn’t this what triggered her last financial meltdown, that her card was declined?

Its like that old joke: How can my checking account be overdrawn? I still have checks left!

Alice doesn’t say whether it’s a debit or credit card, but it is apparently magic. You can just keep using it and using it, and the money magically replenishes itself.

It’s hard to believe that a woman in her 50s has no grasp of household budgeting, but Alice is living proof of that, I guess.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Considering I think the police visit is a lie, or child services (was it both or just one of them) and that she is broke is a lie. Her speaking to police about online harassment and they are looking into it (yeah they won’t be). Then the $300 is also likely a lie too. I mean I can imagine people do want to send her money but still I think it’s a lie.

I wonder if she gets a police tick after being verified sober.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am trying to think of a new title thread, as you all know I'm tit at them...but its got be be something that rhymes with card decline and wine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I need to wine that my card declined

Im pretty crap at those things, that’s my best for ya

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Bianca is doing well sticking with him while all this goes on in the background. Many partners would run a mile from such a viscious ex creating so much trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1725542

Isn’t this what triggered her last financial meltdown, that her card was declined? Its like that old joke: How can my checking account be overdrawn? I still have checks left! Alice doesn’t say whether it’s a debit or credit card, but it is apparently magic. You can just keep using it and using it, and the money magically replenishes itself. It’s hard to believe that a woman in her 50s has no grasp of household budgeting, but Alice is living proof of that, I guess.
She thought Ioan was her magic ATM card. When she maxxed out all she had to do was send him a begging email on the Wizard and he would immediately pay up. What happened to the £100,000 she hid? Spent it already?

mAlice dear, you will have to economize. First off, lay off your maid Gloria, you bloated old soak and GET A JOB!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.