Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #140 AE thinks her new lawyers are winners. IG's having them for dinner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations and thanks to @KikiFromNy for the new thread title!! šŸŒ¹ (edited to fit)
"Alice thinks her new lawyers are winners. Ioan's lawyer is going to have them for dinner."

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Link to last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...e-theyre-lies-on-twitter.34049/#post-12034272
===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Words from @Mad Betty:
1660700230071.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls :

1656777334565.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'd like to thank the academy and the voters for voting for my thread title! Only my second but so perfect because we are coming up on the Ioan/Bianca Instagram reveal date which brought me here!!!! Thank you Alice Evans for the recommendation! And a year of cunting and new friends! As always thank you @StoneMountain for always starting most of the new threads. I think we all (those of us who still can't figure it out especially) appreciate it but we don't tell you enough! šŸ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Ioan's attorneys need to order forensic investigation on mAlice's financial ASAP. All the money spent on EBay, for example. Monies intended for the children being used on Alice needs to be investigated as well. Where did she get money for expensive private school...?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hold on, wait a minute! Did that fuckdoodle tweet that her children called her the best mother in the world? After they told her to be a mother??

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just catching up, and while nothing she does should surprise me anymore I was genuinely open mouthed at the tweet implying that Yo apparently earned 10x more than he claimed, and therefore should have unquestioningly covered the school fees of the kids that she won't even let him see. What an absolute cowbag she is. Get a job, Malice, if it's so important to you.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She is her own worst enemy. She lives in a total fantasy,
Absolutely, instead of living she is just wrapped up in misery and trying to cook up ways to get one over on Ioan. I just can't fathom how anyone could waste their life in this way, it's not living it's suffocating and those kids are suffocating with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hold on, wait a minute! Did that fuckdoodle tweet that her children called her the best mother in the world? After they told her to be a mother??

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
4F0515AC-6913-4255-9B78-AC29F92CA31C.jpeg

8A6B3F32-65B8-45E3-9A4F-80907123A80A.jpeg

What I really hope isnā€™t happening is that they are trying to jolly her out of her mini-crises by trying to soothe her. Youā€™re the best, Mom, we love you, Mom, etc. etc. Imagine coming home from school and seeing your mother rocking back and forth on the sofa. šŸ˜ž

Iā€™m just going to leave this hereā€”

BD690BB2-E7CB-4DAB-A7BD-11F41B5B0CEC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Just catching up, and while nothing she does should surprise me anymore I was genuinely open mouthed at the tweet implying that Yo apparently earned 10x more than he claimed, and therefore should have unquestioningly covered the school fees of the kids that she won't even let him see. What an absolute cowbag she is. Get a job, Malice, if it's so important to you.
not only that she says paying 10x more would have enabled him to see the kids.

What a confession

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Everything that comes out of her photo shopped mouth is lies!!! She needs psychiatric help!! Now!!

• Sick
Reactions: 16

What a confession
She truly isn't the smart person in the room at all... some might say she's the stupidest! Thise poor girls need taken away from her and for her to be placed in a cell/ward for the bot quite insane, but not far from it where all they do is arts and crafts. It is LaLa after all so I'm sure there is somewhere that matches my description šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 8

What a confession
Nothing boils my blood more than a resident parent who makes the children Pay Per View ā˜¹

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ioan's attorneys need to order forensic investigation on mAlice's financial ASAP. All the money spent on EBay, for example. Monies intended for the children being used on Alice needs to be investigated as well. Where did she get money for expensive private school...?
Agreed. I imagine there's a very good reason that she has put off submitting her financials all this time. I'd be looking at money transfered to the UK as well. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 18
So it appears that Alice has another sock account on Instagram! Bang goes that PRO explosion! šŸ’„

64F08BB4-7608-49D8-89E2-6F2C48497744.jpeg

And anotherā€¦

8A4EDEFC-B0BA-43A8-B2EF-A8543E74A42E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.