Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #141 Alice is eating takeaways, drinking tons of wine, & being a troll online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she reply “who is Bianca” 🤣 WTF. She’s the one that you are not allowed to abuse. By law. Ffs. It’s too early in the morning for this amount of eye rolling

• Haha
Reactions: 38
"Please join me in condemning this. It's just not fair. ... this is just pure meanness"
Says the person who thought it was ok, along with a bunch of trolls who she rallied together, to wage a disgusting and vicious campaign of abuse and hate and doxxing on Twitter against her ex's girlfriend and anyone who dared to question her actions and behavior or offer her sage advice.

Also
"My hands are tied behind me and my speech is gagged as far as my life is concerned."
I wish she would stop with this bull💩. Firstly, she brought the PRO upon herself through her own actions. Secondly, she can talk all she likes about her life. She just can't harass and make disparaging comments about her ex or his girlfriend.
Is her life so mundane and devoid of anything fulfilling that she has nothing else to talk about? Yeah, yeah I know, all I have to do is look at her Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
"Please join me in condemning this. It's just not fair. ... this is just pure meanness"
Says the person who thought it was ok, along with a bunch of trolls who she rallied together, to wage a disgusting and vicious campaign of abuse and hate and doxxing on Twitter against her ex's girlfriend and anyone who dared to question her actions and behavior or offer her sage advice.

Also
"My hands are tied behind me and my speech is gagged as far as my life is concerned."
I wish she would stop with this bull💩. Firstly, she brought the PRO upon herself through her own actions. Secondly, she can talk all she likes about her life. She just can't harass and make disparaging comments about her ex or his girlfriend.
Is her life so mundane and devoid of anything fulfilling that she has nothing else to talk about? Yeah, yeah I know, all I have to do is look at her Twitter.
I wish I could like this more than once!

Reactions: 28

Also
PREACH 🙌

edit for more thoughts- she’s obviously making a fair point, it isn’t ok for this randomer on twitter to be goading her and making “mean” comments to her just for the sake of it.

But unless she acknowledges that she has also engaged in the same behaviours in the (very recent) past, it means absolutely bollock all. And people will rightly call out her hypocrisy. If she was sincere about pitching her tent on this particular bit of moral high ground, she’d be doing the decent thing and holding her hands up. But all it looks like is yet more “do as I say, not as I do” bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
It was in response to Tone explaining politics odds so well (lmao) that Elsie made a joke. We assume it is about Ioan because why else would she not be able to post about it? And why would Tone respond to her text on twitter?

Either it was about Ioan and she tried to bait her followers into digging for more info or she left it intentionally secretive in order to upset him with the assumption that his mini-me may have said something.

Either way it becomes increasingly obvious that Alice tries to use her followers to make some noise and they dont get the hint (or she lost those that would) so her Bro has to step in.
Tbf, her nastiest and most fervent followers who were always happy to call a woman with MS nasty names - even accusing her of faking MS - seem to have mysteriously found other things to do on Twitter since the 3 year RO was granted.

These new recruits (more bitter ex-wives and girlfriends) don't seem to realize how the game is played yet. They are happy to moan about their own messes to Alice.

Reactions: 23
Alice is desperate to reference Ioan and Bianca in her tweets.

People sending her mean tweets mentioning her husband gives her the green light, an excuse to bring I and B into the tweets in some way, the more sensible approach would be to just block.

Imagine being legally told you can never see your ex to an arch controller like Alice. The anger must be immense. She thinks they have unfinished business. Ioan has written The End and started on a new chapter. Some of them lived happily ever after.

Reactions: 33
I wouldn't be surprised if he hated her and especially hates what she is doing to his relationship with his girls. But he strikes me as the type to try and let it go and move on, if only for his own mental health and happy life.
I don't think Ioan hates her rather he hates what she's doing to herself and their children.

Also
Ffs she's not gagged from speaking she's gagged from lying and harassing 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Problem with Alice is...fair enough she can say to this person that's a mean thing to say, if she wants to.
But she doesn't stop there.
She asks others to pile on.
And she then tries to blame Ioan for the comment by making out this person is a friend of his or somehow instructed to tell her this.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Problem with Alice is...fair enough she can say to this person that's a mean thing to say, if she wants to.
But she doesn't stop there.
She asks others to pile on.
And she then tries to blame Ioan for the comment by making out this person is a friend of his or somehow instructed to tell her this.
That’s exactly what she’s trying to do. Justify her own abusive behaviour because Ioan keeps sending these people to harass poor innocent Alice.
She who said of her own children “they can stand up for me or duck off”.
They were 8 & 12. But someone tells her her husband hates her and she’s off the deep end? She has the emotional maturity of a soggy lettuce.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
There are many worse (but potentially true) statements this person could have made, such as your ex husband is repulsed by you or your ex husband doesn’t even think about you any more. As far as I’m concerned, she deserves to be on the receiving occasionally - at least until she stops mentioning Ioan on social media. What makes me feel (a tiny bit) sorry for her is the desperation. She longs for this to be someone who knows him, because she longs to know he is somehow acknowledging her. But he isn’t and he won’t (other than via lawyers).

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
“Alexa *play- Forget Me by Lewis Capaldi”
Hate is a strong emotion, I reckon he pities her more than hates. He hates her behaviour because she’s a nasty emotionally stunted narc.

Reactions: 18
Bianca has basically just said "your husband needed to drink to be able to cope with living with you"
So she's gonna be on a hair trigger I reckon

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Tone-“you have just implicated yourself in a huge way”
In what way? Dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ioan has set very clear boundaries and two years later she still isn’t over it. I’ve read somewhere toxic people will think you’re holding a grudge, wrong, it’s setting a boundary. Ioan does not need to have any contact with the woman who has a minimal three year DVRO against her for abusing him. She can’t even go a day without mentioning him. Imagine trying to co-parent with her?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
There are many worse (but potentially true) statements this person could have made, such as your ex husband is repulsed by you or your ex husband doesn’t even think about you any more. As far as I’m concerned, she deserves to be on the receiving occasionally - at least until she stops mentioning Ioan on social media. What makes me feel (a tiny bit) sorry for her is the desperation. She longs for this to be someone who knows him, because she longs to know he is somehow acknowledging her. But he isn’t and he won’t (other than via lawyers).
It is sad that she's still so desperate for some sort of acknowledgement from IG let alone hoping that he is as obsessed with her as she is with him. There's something quite pitiable in seeing someone duck themselves and their life over so completely. And still refuse to see how much it's her own fault. This is one of the times I do pity her, though I feel far more sympathy for all the people she's damaged and bullied along the way. I really believe she is beyond redemption, as much because she doesn't see herself as the problem, nor want to change even if she did. And that is really sad. But maybe for the best. Imagine waking up one day and seeing yourself for the toxic POS AE is.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Nobody asked about the secret text message that made tone laugh did they? There was no begging for hints or anything...just tumbleweed
I think she will go back to Instagram she gets far more interaction on there than Twitter.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Emma went from the best dog to probably the best dog to a remarkably small dog
Screenshot_20221022_113730.jpg

I think she will go back to Instagram she gets far more interaction on there than Twitter.
the issue with IG is it's so much harder to attract responses if you dont start off with an explosive post. twitter has the advantage of directly interacting on a variety of topics (which is why she struggles much more on twitter to control herself)

And while obviously she gets off at the opportunity to say something about him a person that has no friends to talk to will prefer twitter over IG as you can insert yourself into any discussion easily

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.