Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #141 Alice is eating takeaways, drinking tons of wine, & being a troll online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice shouldn't be on Twitter if she's so fragile she can't handle a bad comment or regulate her emotional reactions. She's had real problems on it before.

I don't condone making crappy comments just to wound her. She's a human being, not a pin cushion. Yes, she's historically done the same to others so it might be her karma. Still... saying the man she was with for 20 years hates her is cruel. I don't see Ioan as the hating type.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
A sane, rational person would have ignored the comment, blocked the person and moved on. All concepts she doesn't understand.

This is just a way for her to keep talking about her ex, to keep the narrative going.
No. She is desperate for comments like this.She can’t post the hate herself so she needs there to be this ongoing noise and conflict. It’s not going too well for her. Most of her supporters were put off by that weird bag-lady person, her seedy bro or the pervert who she left holding her corner while she was off Twitter.. Her tribe alright but not most people’s cup of tea.

Reactions: 22
Do you notice she uses the term “next husband” as in she couldn’t possibly just have a partner or significant other. They have to marry her.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Yes because saying your estranged husband hates you after he gets a DVRO for three years against you and all the press about PA means she has inside info. duck me those Evans’ are dumb. Whatya gonna do Tone you wet wipe?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
In my very humblest opinion she has just sought out another account to fight with to make noise to make woe is fookin me broad statements ...she needs constant noise around her constant drama. At NO point did the troll say she knew her "husband" she stated her husband hates her which he does but did the biggest troll on the planet AE create that noise for sympathy 🤐

• Sick
Reactions: 27
She is so desperate to talk about him that she clutches on every straw she can find LOL
Screenshot_20221022-072259_Twitter.jpg

Alice honey btw you say outrageous things all the time 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I btw think this breeches the RO more than the video she posted the other day.

She is pretty clearly accusing him of sending trolls her way (and her brother doubles down), that's a defamatory statement intended to hurt his reputation. Sadly for her though her trolls didnt took the bait despite her order to do so and rightly only attacked the troll making the (admittedly) stupid comment.

PS: I read most of her tweets in plain text as notification first. When I read the tweet there I thought for a sec Ioan said something Kanye-esque before seeing the tweet she quoted, she knows exactly what she is doing

• Sick
Reactions: 39
They also didn’t say “doesn’t love you”.
I know it’s essentially the same thing but don’t put words in people’s mouths. The comment was “btw your husband hates you”.
I pity her and her dumb bro, she just looks for anything to get at Ioan.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Nobody asked about the secret text message that made tone laugh did they? There was no begging for hints or anything...just tumbleweed

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Nobody asked about the secret text message that made tone laugh did they? There was no begging for hints or anything...just tumbleweed
No one cares. She said it to try and upset Ioan. I think it was about what Elsie said about him wasn’t it?

I just went to check and look at this Lol

6C41323D-0A13-4726-B98B-C856596E5E71.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No one cares. She said it to try and upset Ioan. I think it was about what Elsie said about him wasn’t it?
It was in response to Tone explaining politics odds so well (lmao) that Elsie made a joke. We assume it is about Ioan because why else would she not be able to post about it? And why would Tone respond to her text on twitter?

Either it was about Ioan and she tried to bait her followers into digging for more info or she left it intentionally secretive in order to upset him with the assumption that his mini-me may have said something.

Either way it becomes increasingly obvious that Alice tries to use her followers to make some noise and they dont get the hint (or she lost those that would) so her Bro has to step in.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
It was in response to Tone explaining politics odds so well (lmao) that Elsie made a joke. We assume it is about Ioan because why else would she not be able to post about it? And why would Tone respond to her text on twitter?

Either it was about Ioan and she tried to bait her followers into digging for more info or she left it intentionally secretive in order to upset him with the assumption that his mini-me may have said something.

Either way it becomes increasingly obvious that Alice tries to use her followers to make some noise and they dont get the hint (or she lost those that would) so her Bro has to step in.
Where's RD when you need her? Still in London? She was the most vicious and suddenly shut up.

Reactions: 16
Claims to know my husband? Her reading comprehension needs work.

Where's RD when you need her? Still in London? She was the most vicious and suddenly shut up.
Apparently it took Alice’s own children revealing she was abusive as a final straw for that horrible bleep to stop abusing Bianca. I won’t ever think anything but her own husband cheated on her with someone who looks like Bianca, her posts were disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How the hell is saying “your husband hates you” claiming to know him???

Makes no sense.

Does she think only people known to IG can clearly see her for the malicious twerp that she is?

And therefore make the assumption that IG is likely to be a teeny weeny bit pissed off with mAlice?

🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Alice shouldn't be on Twitter if she's so fragile she can't handle a bad comment or regulate her emotional reactions. She's had real problems on it before.

I don't condone making crappy comments just to wound her. She's a human being, not a pin cushion. Yes, she's historically done the same to others so it might be her karma. Still... saying the man she was with for 20 years hates her is cruel. I don't see Ioan as the hating type.

My opinion.
I wouldn't be surprised if he hated her and especially hates what she is doing to his relationship with his girls. But he strikes me as the type to try and let it go and move on, if only for his own mental health and happy life.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.