Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #139 Her tears aren't blue, they're dry & bitter, her jeers aren't true, they're lies on Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many thanks and congratulations to @sevenyearbiatch šŸŒ¹ for new thread title
"Her tears arenā€™t blue, theyā€™re dry & bitter
Her jeers arenā€™t true, theyā€™re lies on Twitter"

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Link to the last thread:
https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...-grief-appropriator-parental-alienator.33382/
===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Schedule of Upcoming Court Hearings & GoFundMe link are behind spoiler
Court docs are in the wiki (see pink wiki button)
(11 October 2022) Cuntdown to Custody Hearing <Ref: post #93, thread #117>:
NOTE: THIS DATE MAY CHANGE OR HAS BEEN CHANGED as IG & AE have asked for this custody date to be pushed to January, 2023, or after. <Ref: posts #972 & #999, thread #138>
(25 November 2022) approximate date for a hearing (45 days after the initial custody hearing) to determine the exact timeshare of their parenting time, that's what Ioan requested <Ref: post #286, thread #120> SEE NOTE UNDER THE 11 OCTOBER HEARING.
(19 January 2023) Cuntdown to Status and Trial Setting Conference <Ref: posts #717, #729, & #761, thread #125>:
Note: This 19 January 2023 date is the conference date for the 20 July 2022 "Request for Trial Setting" to the Court to settle Dissolution of the marriage, Child Custody, Child Visitation, Child Support, Division of Property, Attorney Fees and Costs, Validity of the Premarital Agreement. It also listed an Injunctive Order (possibly for non-disparagement of the ex-spouse to the children or in public). Expect up to 3 days for this. <Ref: post #36, thread #123>
This conference for the Status and Trial Setting is where the parties can either inform the judge that an agreement has been reached or generally the status of it, or determine a date for the trial, if all things are ready for it, or make other orders (can end up in a back and forth). <Ref: post #761, thread #125>
Link to Alice's GoFundMe:
Words from @Mad Betty:
1660700230071.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls :

1656777334565.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Alice should only be referring to Ioan as her ex and she really shouldn't be discussing him at all. Referring to him as her husband and editing it to call him the 'hun' is so possessive and messy. She has a PRO against her for abusing the 'hun'. Not cool, IMO.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
I can only assume the drinking is still going on in her house. The post reeks of desperation and intimidation.

on another noteā€¦ Alices pancakes or rather her pretending that she cooks pancakes.

231933A3-0D8F-4356-B9BA-7837FD77C1EB.jpeg
96198068-6CD7-43E2-B576-CAEB797AF625.jpeg

Omg the replies to Alices pancakes are hilarious

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Regarding the "remote" therapy sessions for the kids; this may just be a stipulation added in case the covid situation changes again?

I work in a hospital and our website has been updated to mention that some appointments "may be face to face or via video or phone call", for this reason.

Good news for Ioan and the girls though. Even if she has indoctrinated them to hate him, at least they know that he wants to see them, despite what their revolting mother says. Let's hope that this is the beginning of the end to this whole dreadful saga.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I don't think mAlice has much wriggle room left bar trying to kick the can down the road and the judge will soon get tired of that. I doubt the drinking has stopped, maybe lessened somewhat.

Reactions: 11
Funny she days she has no money yet child support isnā€™t even mentioned. Surely sheā€™d be wanting that sorted if she is so destitute? You know to feed her poor starving children.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Remember when he wanted to do that reunification therapy, where the therapist would be there when he saw the girls? Any mention of that or has that form of therapy gone by the wayside?

He would be wise to involve the school's psychologist & guidance departments to have the girls do their therapy appts on school grounds. Alice can't be trusted.

Praying this works out & both girls learn to trust the therapists. šŸ™šŸ¼

BTW, tomorrow is Ioan's birthday (Oct 6, 1973, so 49). Happy Birthday Ioan! šŸŽ‰ May the coming year keep getting better, as you reunite with your beautiful daughters.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope for the girls sake that the therapy takes place while at school if it is to be a video call. Alice cannot be trusted and would interfere directly or indirectly. The girls need an outlet where they can speak freely.

Happy birthday to Ioan for tomorrow šŸŽ‰ hopefully the visitation with the girls will take place very soon. It would be lovely if the girls could see him around his birthday, this weekend. What a gift!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She is still calling him hun? She would still take him back LOL

I notice she has not given up her old habit of telling black men how to be black. Cos she's the expert, innit.

To give IG the benefit of the doubt though, maybe he thought there would be less excuses for the therapy to be missed if it was video calls? I hope it goes well but those kids will have been told "Don't say anything bad about me or I will be jailed and you will never see me again" or some such tit.

• Sick
Reactions: 18

I notice she has not given up her old habit of telling black men how to be black. Cos she's the expert, innit.

To give IG the benefit of the doubt though, maybe he thought there would be less excuses for the therapy to be missed if it was video calls? I hope it goes well but those kids will have been told "Don't say anything bad about me or I will be jailed and you will never see me again" or some such tit.
well you can still give both options though (remote if in-person not possible)

a few months ago she did call him "hun" sarcastically. I dont get how she thinks thats less dangerous than "husband" (technically he is)

as for black man: for that particular one she is right, though šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 4
AE: Kanye West needs to go away and think about what he has done today.

Patronising tit imo. Still it's not as if KW knows who she is lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
afaik reunification therapy also sometimes includes sessions with either parent. As much as Alice thinks that's a ploy to get her to lose the kids, the aim of the therapy is not to tell the kids that their mom is a tit but that their dad is not and how to cope with the seperation.

I hope the fact that she agreed to the therapy by using her chosen therapist is due to her feeling secure that it's not a set up against her and not that she is doing the set up herself lol. That online therapy is prefered indicates at least to me that she doesnt think that she has her choice of a therapist under control either, at least.

Reactions: 12

She just wants the income stream back.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She just wants the income stream back.
And the status of being with a fairly well-known actor who would be consigned to live the garage.

No more glitzy events for AE - it's BW's turn now lol

That said, AE can do her star turn on the parking lot of Trader Joes for the paps. What happened to her Cameos? Did they dry up?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
afaik reunification therapy also sometimes includes sessions with either parent. As much as Alice thinks that's a ploy to get her to lose the kids, the aim of the therapy is not to tell the kids that their mom is a tit but that their dad is not and how to cope with the seperation.

I hope the fact that she agreed to the therapy by using her chosen therapist is due to her feeling secure that it's not a set up against her and not that she is doing the set up herself lol. That online therapy is prefered indicates at least to me that she doesnt think that she has her choice of a therapist under control either, at least.
Trouble is, the "not-tit" mom is the one who's been telling them that their dad is a tit. Talk about cognitive dissonance--the therapist has their work cut out for them.

• Sad
  • Sick
The kids are her only future source of income, she is going to do everything she can to hang onto them, she is a narcissistic sociopath so won't care what effect her actions have on them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
AE: Kanye West needs to go away and think about what he has done today.

Patronising tit imo. Still it's not as if KW knows who she is lol.
I fixed it for mAlice.

Alice Evans needs to go away and think about what she has done today for the past several years.

The kids wouldn't need therapy if AE had acted like an adult with this divorce. Instead she traumatised and PAd them. They will probably realise this when they are older. Karma's a witch, mAlice.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
lmao Iā€™m so uncomfy with a white lady telling off a Black man for behavior that pertains to HIS OWN ding dang community and THEIR OWN oppression. Thereā€™s calling out the system and then thereā€™s calling out the people who are victimized within the system (despite their actions being problematic). Like BridgeofSighs said, telling Black ppl how to be Black ainā€™t the vibe.

Your lane, Alice. Find it. šŸ˜©šŸ’€
Let the Black fam handle Kanye. āœŒšŸ¼

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
someone shared the stipulation on reddit, reading that it's better than I thought
- the therapist is the one Ioan already mentioned in July, proposed by Alice's then-lawyer (interestingly she mentioned an entirely different one later on IG LOL), so there should be no issues here
-zoom therapy is because of distance but it does state that the therapist can ask them to be in person (Ioan has to bring them then)
-time Ioan has with the kids can be expanded by therapist's recommendation until the hearing

So he did got everything he asked for

Honestly surprised, Alice doesnt have much room for games here.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The kids are her only future source of income, she is going to do everything she can to hang onto them, she is a narcissistic sociopath so won't care what effect her actions have on them.
Il have you know she's cleaning toilets . She says so and she's no liar. Smell smoke anyone ? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.