Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #140 AE thinks her new lawyers are winners. IG's having them for dinner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem Alice has, regardless of whether these sock accounts are her or not, is that she created this mess herself. I've said this time and again: If she'd not gone on wine fueled rants on social media, then any sock account would never be taken seriously as the possibility of being her.

Alice, you have done this yourself.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Hold on, wait a minute! Did that fuckdoodle tweet that her children called her the best mother in the world? After they told her to be a mother??

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Yes, she’s trying to convince the world that she’s the perfect mother, even though her ex has filed tons of evidence that prove the opposite.

Reactions: 14
Smartest person of where? What an idiot! The Abuser has not just broken her permanent domestic violence restraining order, she has blown it out of the water 😂
AE will deny Angryandjaded is her. Anne Kiley should ask for the I.P. from Instagram. Would they give her such a thing?

Does it even matter if AE abuses using a sock? Most people will assume it's an unhinged rando even if we turds know who it is. It doesn't do the same damage as that tit coming from her verified account.

AAJ/AE is using IG being in Oz to say to the kids "see, he prefers Bianca to you". The PA will not stop until they are out of that house.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
DE3A8207-73C3-4DA6-8B16-DE058AD08A2F.jpeg

ETA. I need to remove IG names from my snapshots. am on fence that it could be a pot stirrer or AE herself. Interesting that another comment about visit from different poster in the AEabuses page

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Where was this comment? This certainly sounds exactly like Alice. Same sentence structure. It would explain why she's so happy clappy on Twitter. She's getting her rage out elsewhere *if* this is her.

View attachment 1653138
I don’t believe it’s her. Probably someone who’s trying to frame her. I have no sympathy for Malice.
She’s a monster and deserves everything that will come to her. But if someone is doing this, they’re equally sick.

tbh if somebody wanted to get her in trouble they would try to get details right, Alice is always hilariously bad with timelines (there was no Bianca 2 years ago), a impersonator wouldnt make such mistakes.

the lack of grave spelling orders (there are some) isnt surprising, she didnt do them on twitter either.

I say it's very likely her (and I'm usually not on the "this is Alice" train). Definitely kicking off again.
If that’s the case, she’s even more sick than I thought. And a total idiot. It’s very easy to price it’s her.

• Sick
I don't know about the rest of you but I need to run to the Dollar store to stock up on more "time to break the PRO" snacks. 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Was just checking out the latest suspected Alice sock on Insta, and found this. Jimmy is liking posts on the AEA account and left this comment.
BD80346F-912E-4D11-9347-526F8AD31CD6.jpeg

I wonder if he too has had abusive messages from the chief bleep bitter old fishwife?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
peggy is one of Alice's closest (and craziest) fangirls for the past 8 years and always in constant contact with her over DMs

So there was a visit, I wonder how it went.

Alice should read the stipulation she signed before accusing others of being "dim"
Right? I’m guessing that the issue about IG and BW having previously planned travel is being exaggerated for effect. I am sure he explained to girls and certainly easing back into visits probably is best option now. He is trying to be sensitive to what therapists are likely recommending. But even that gets painted as “he only wants to see them once a week!” Omg make it stop !! Grow up mAlice! File your financials and get on therapy to understand co parenting after divorce!

I don't know about the rest of you but I need to run to the Dollar store to stock up on more "time to break the PRO" snacks. 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
Was just thinking tonight is good night to order in dinner and treats prior - looks like I got my pre family movie night entertainment!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t believe it’s her. Probably someone who’s trying to frame her. I have no sympathy for Malice.
She’s a monster and deserves everything that will come to her. But if someone is doing this, they’re equally sick.

If that’s the case, she’s even more sick than I thought. And a total idiot. It’s very easy to price it’s her.
The use of the words "dim" and "twit" are a match to Alice's Twitter page after a quick search. Even the phrasing. IMO, it's her. This account follows the Jilted Wife account and also follows Alice. It has a very French name. Rather interesting.

Screenshot_20221015-133846~2.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Bianca likely had this job for months in advance, well before the stipulation got done Friday night. That is one weeks notice

Reactions: 16
Those photos popping up of Ioan looking truly happy, and with someone else, are truly burning a hole in her soul. Well, not that she has one.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Those photos popping up of Ioan looking truly happy, and with someone else, are truly burning a hole in her soul. Well, not that she has one.
We've never seen any pictures of Ioan smiling at a nice restaurant with drunken, classless Alice and sockbro. Just saying...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What amazes me is how innocent Alice acts, even after obvious breaking the RO. Like nothing happened. This is her in a nutshell her whole life, acting like an arse then acting like nothing happened. Also 500+ people liking her “I’m so happy” tweet. Ffs people actually believe this tit.

Is @unobtrusive lurker still with us?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel the same, because I cannot fathom how someone could be so utterly stupid, not to mention obvious. But then knowing her, and how she loses all control like a lobotomised lab monkey when drunk and raging, maybe it’s not such a stretch. Nothing surprises where Alice Evans is concerned.
1665870574470.gif

Reactions: 16
The stipulation is so clear regarding additional custody time,if that is really Alice she has completed the transformation to Trump 2.0
VVNPLUd.png
Bianca likely had this job for months in advance, well before the stipulation got done Friday night. That is one weeks notice
she probably did based on the fact that the production just had a tender for other roles from july to september

I however dont think his trip was planned, he was already in Oz on the date of what was scheduled to be the custody hearing and he likely would have demanded a different starting time of the visitation if the trip was known beforehand, this will have been on very short notice, which is why I suspect that that one visit on saturday (Bianca was already in Oz at that point I believe) didnt went well and he likely agreed with the therapist that more work needs to happen first.

Or he had that trip always booked in case the custody hearing gets postponed and just went for it (to also take the opportunity to meet her family, who knows when the chance comes again) and just skipped for visitation for one weekend. Slight side eye here if that is the case, but it's pretty common to change visitation (I mean if he ever gets cast again this will happen too), so long it's agreed beforehand Alice can't complain here.

i would say AngryandJaded is AE, based also on a particular account she follows (i will not say which). AE made a comment herself on a picture of that same account that Angryandjaded follows

Reactions: 10
i would say AngryandJaded is AE, based also on a particular account she follows (i will not say which). AE made a comment herself on a picture of that same account that Angryandjaded follows
As @sevenyearbiatch said it’s too obvious to be her. And someone impersonating Malice would probably follow some of the same accounts too. But, of course everything is possible. She certainly needs to vent and is probably trying to find ways to do it without being arrested.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.