Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Hold on, wait a minute! Did that fuckdoodle tweet that her children called her the best mother in the world? After they told her to be a mother??

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
4F0515AC-6913-4255-9B78-AC29F92CA31C.jpeg

8A6B3F32-65B8-45E3-9A4F-80907123A80A.jpeg

What I really hope isn’t happening is that they are trying to jolly her out of her mini-crises by trying to soothe her. You’re the best, Mom, we love you, Mom, etc. etc. Imagine coming home from school and seeing your mother rocking back and forth on the sofa. 😞

I’m just going to leave this here—

BD690BB2-E7CB-4DAB-A7BD-11F41B5B0CEC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 49

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Is it just me that thinks that Ioan is looking gooooorgous in all the recent photos? It's like he's a changed man, he's looking healthy, and so much more attractive. He isn't even my type 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
So it appears that Alice has another sock account on Instagram! Bang goes that PRO explosion! 💥

64F08BB4-7608-49D8-89E2-6F2C48497744.jpeg

And another…

8A4EDEFC-B0BA-43A8-B2EF-A8543E74A42E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Tonely the Lonely: "Oh Alice, you're soooo clever, you can speak all those languages, and you're just the best sis in the world, not to mention the best mother"
mAlice: "Oh, Tone, you're the best, especially at beating up all of the school bullies who picked on me for being too beautiful and clever"
Tone: "Er...about that kidney??"
mAlice: "For god's sake Tone, I have FIBRO and LONG COVID and doctors say it's a miracle that I'm still standing after a box of wine a night with all of my medical issues, you'll just have to wait, like my Cameo customers"
Tone: 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 45

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I'd like to thank the academy and the voters for voting for my thread title! Only my second but so perfect because we are coming up on the Ioan/Bianca Instagram reveal date which brought me here!!!! Thank you Alice Evans for the recommendation! And a year of cunting and new friends! As always thank you @StoneMountain for always starting most of the new threads. I think we all (those of us who still can't figure it out especially) appreciate it but we don't tell you enough! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Imagine reacting to photos of your ex with his new love - two years after he's left you - with an old video you have on repeat of him saying nice things about you? How unbelievably childish and embarrassing for her. I gather she's seen the new DM article that just came out with Bianca's new photos.

Will she ever stop this? Can she stop? Oh my ...

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Alice, you can post out-of-context videos until you are blue in the face, but it doesn't change reality one bit:
  • Ioan no longer loves you (but he still loves his daughters).
  • Ioan will never return to you. I wouldn't make any bets even if you were the last two people on Earth (and there were no goats left :sneaky: ).
  • You abused Ioan for years, and that's why he left you.
  • Ioan and Bianca are in a committed relationship, living their lives, and don't give a rat's ass what your would-be Peaky Blinder of a brother thinks of her boobs.
  • You are making all the wrong choices, for yourself and your children.
  • You need to get off your lazy backside and find a paying occupation now. You really do.
  • You will end up alone, lonely and even more miserable if you continue to go scorched-earth on everyone and everything.
  • You're most definitely not the smartest person in the room.
:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 42

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
There are spelling errors.
UVF being the first one that jumped out 🤣

oh Alice, as if you think you can somehow prevent the kids from forging a relationship with Bianca long term. You naive ass. What Ioan does when they’re with him and who he takes them around isn’t your concern short of absconding or grave harm.

she’s so afraid the girls will like Bianca, you can see it in her desperation. In her sozzled mind she’s lost Ioan to Bianca and she won’t lose her kids to her too. Imagine the pain of Ioan, bianca and the girls being happy as a family while malevolence personified is sat home alone and drunk cos nobody else will go near her.

she hates Ioan and Bianca more than she loves her children, that’s for sure. Relationships end and it sucks but you’d much rather your kids have a loving, kind and stable stepparent than some of the other alternatives that could happen. More adults to love and invest in your kid. People move on. Alice thinks she owns them as possessions, it’s creepy as fuck.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I don't care if Ioan gave an interview the day before he left her saying she was wonderful and he would love her until he died.

This is what you do when you are with an abuser. You will contort reality as much as you can to keep them pacified and from heaping further abuse on you. All the while you are plotting your escape.

And if she thinks this bothers Bianca - she should look again at any pictures of Ioan and Bianca together. In fact - look at all of them Alice from the past year. Even the pictures he takes of Bianca. You can feel the love and passion oozing through them.

Hi Alice! Try again.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I don't think I've ever had a twitter conversation with a family member, it baffles me how they insist on having these public conversations with each other.

• Sick

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
The insta comment welp posted about him doing a CBeebies bedtime story, yes please 👀 he’s not really my type either but I can’t deny that he’s looking pretty good at the moment! Freedom suits him 🤘
I can testify that losing a 200 pound barnacle and 15 years of abuse changes you profoundly! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Of course she had drama before she was even born. What an absolute Fruitloop her and her mother are.
I don’t know what gives me the ick more, her replies to those creepy white knights or the fake conversations with Tone. I have never had a conversation with a sibling reiterating where I was born to them. It’s just plain bizarre. Performative bullshit and weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Gilbert

I think the posting of the clip and suggesting she send it to lawyers also shows that she doesn’t really understand what’s going on here. Lawyers and judges don’t care whether Ioan once loved her or not or if he said nice things about her in a previous life. They care about the children, the evidence of abuse and whether or not she adheres to the PRO. She is making a massive fool of herself (again) IMO.

• Heart
  • Sick

welp

VIP Member
btw for the avoidance of doubt that Alice wasnt posting at exactly the same time on twitter as on that account but with a bit gap between it to switch devices, but at a reasonably close time as the other stuff about Ioan on twitter

Timestamps of the IG posts (LA time)
19:05 "It's not a start, it's all he wants, are you too dim to understand"
19:14 "they will never have a bond with Miss Wallace"
19:16 "my husband wants to see them only on saturdays, Bianca comes first"
19:17 "prison for perjury"

Now on to twitter
18:29 "I need a bit love after two horrendous years"
18:38 "Ioan earns ten times more/perjury"
18:39 "I'm playing it very stepford"
18:41 "my lawyer is amazing"
18:58 semi-related tweet about needing vodoos
<no tweets>
20:03 "happiest I have been since early 2020"

It fits crazy perfectly, with all the other stuff too there is zero doubt IMO

With that being said, I dont think that much can or will be done PRO-wise, but if I was Ioan I would flag up those posts to the therapist

• Wow