Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #140 AE thinks her new lawyers are winners. IG's having them for dinner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice is odds-on to be divorced and homeless by Christmas. Tell me I’m wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
this is about piano btw
View attachment 1668539
if she is "very good" then why does she not....ah, nvm, why am I even asking

Alice and Ioan both mentioned that he stopped drinking a lot when they tried for kids, basically out of responsibility, they both called it "end of mirth", and Alice portrayed this pretty negatively post-seperation claiming that he was no longer fun (which was a pretty insane to say lol). I find it pretty curious that Bianca says that he is sober two years, there have been pictures of him with what looked like alcoholic drinks since then but that could be 0.0 % though, that's where he stopped entirely? Basically hoping that he can get Alice out of her misery too since this was the period where her addiction seemed the worse?
We are a non drinking family mostly due to work commitments of being oncall and we opt for mocktails. You wouldn’t know by looking.

I think you are wrong. She won’t do a deal and it will have to go to court. So maybe this time next year she will be if she doesn’t work it out.

Reactions: 9
I can’t see it going through that quick. Christmas is only 9 weeks or so away. No chance everything will be sorted that soon

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
this is about piano btw
View attachment 1668539
if she is "very good" then why does she not....ah, nvm, why am I even asking
“With my own kids I gave up after a few lessons. Too cruel!”

Ah yes, the notorious cruelty of… piano lessons. So much worse than, say, being such a crappy parent that your own kids have to yell at you in desperation to “be a mother”. 🧐

Reactions: 25
I can’t see it going through that quick. Christmas is only 9 weeks or so away. No chance everything will be sorted that soon
Did anyone else freak out when they realised it's only 9 weeks until Xmas? Just me? Ok. Faaaaaark!!!

hyperventilate-paper-bag (1).gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Did anyone else freak out when they realised it's only 9 weeks until Xmas? Just me? Ok. Faaaaaark!!!

View attachment 1668630
Totally off topic but this year I gave myself a break and ordered a gourmet Christmas food box for Christmas Day at our place. I still cook but don't have to brave the supermarket. Don't talk to me about presents though.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just can't with those siblings 😬. Any conversation is like
View attachment 1666590
If this isn’t one of the most accurate things I’ve seen…🤣🤣🤣
I’ve had the shittiest week, and posts like these are exactly why I keep coming back to this thread. Thank you so much for the laugh.
And thank you all for all your insightful posts over the last however long it’s been. Makes me feel so much better that I’m not alone in the various feelings regarding this whole sorry situation.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.