Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #140 AE thinks her new lawyers are winners. IG's having them for dinner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it appears that Alice has another sock account on Instagram! Bang goes that PRO explosion! 💥

View attachment 1653122

And another…

View attachment 1653132
lol that once a week bit isnt even true, the stipulation clearly states that it would be increased based on therapy

not convinced it's Alice btw. could be just a "hater" trying to get her into trouble (also "jilted wife" lol), but the rhetoric certainly sounds like it, fits timing-wise with the pics in Brisbabe too for her to let off steam, and I can see her thinking that she is safe over alts

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Where was this comment? This certainly sounds exactly like Alice. Same sentence structure. It would explain why she's so happy clappy on Twitter. She's getting her rage out elsewhere *if* this is her.

View attachment 1653138
It’s an account that is replying to comments on the AEAbuses Instagram account.

It might well be someone trying to get her into trouble, & she can always claim that, but why would someone go to those lengths. All they have to do is sit back & wait for her to f*ck things up herself!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For whatever it's worth, Alice was on Twitter at the exact same time those comments were made to the AEA account. I just checked. And it is when she made the angrier comments about Ioan without naming him.

which fits very nicely to Ioan's claim in his deposition that she wished multiple times prison on him

those posts were exactly at the same timeframe as her twitter posts about him earning 10 times more than claimed. the plot thickens
Jinx! I just checked as well. Same time and same tone. Same outrage.

Alice talking about prison I wonder why?

View attachment 1653202
Holy tit, this is when she was posting about perjury on Twitter.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It certainly sounds like Alice. Don’t recognise her normal syntax or spelling errors though. Usually when she’s this drunk or high she makes numerous mistakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone questioned whether it’s her on the AEA account?

Edited to add: I mean have they asked ‘angryandjaded’ directly?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
tbh if somebody wanted to get her in trouble they would try to get details right, Alice is always hilariously bad with timelines (there was no Bianca 2 years ago), a impersonator wouldnt make such mistakes.

the lack of grave spelling orders (there are some) isnt surprising, she didnt do them on twitter either.

I say it's very likely her (and I'm usually not on the "this is Alice" train). Definitely kicking off again.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Did Alice ever come on here? I know she went on other platforms just wondering if she has ever attempted to come here and refute the reams of evidence you all have.

Reactions: 7
Where was this comment? This certainly sounds exactly like Alice. Same sentence structure. It would explain why she's so happy clappy on Twitter. She's getting her rage out elsewhere *if* this is her.

View attachment 1653138
I don't think it's Alice it's someone stirring the pot but I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

Reactions: 7
Ioan's attorneys need to order forensic investigation on mAlice's financial ASAP. All the money spent on EBay, for example. Monies intended for the children being used on Alice needs to be investigated as well. Where did she get money for expensive private school...?
Nah. No way. You can't police your ex and dictate how every single penny of child support is being used unless, of course, the children aren't being properly fed and you're publicy begging for money or restaurant gift cards and starting GoFundMes and -- Wait a minute! :eek: On second thought, Ioan, hire that forensic accountant ASAP. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There are spelling errors.
UVF being the first one that jumped out 🤣

oh Alice, as if you think you can somehow prevent the kids from forging a relationship with Bianca long term. You naive ass. What Ioan does when they’re with him and who he takes them around isn’t your concern short of absconding or grave harm.

she’s so afraid the girls will like Bianca, you can see it in her desperation. In her sozzled mind she’s lost Ioan to Bianca and she won’t lose her kids to her too. Imagine the pain of Ioan, bianca and the girls being happy as a family while malevolence personified is sat home alone and drunk cos nobody else will go near her.

she hates Ioan and Bianca more than she loves her children, that’s for sure. Relationships end and it sucks but you’d much rather your kids have a loving, kind and stable stepparent than some of the other alternatives that could happen. More adults to love and invest in your kid. People move on. Alice thinks she owns them as possessions, it’s creepy as duck.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
UVF being the first one that jumped out 🤣

oh Alice, as if you think you can somehow prevent the kids from forging a relationship with Bianca long term. You naive ass. What Ioan does when they’re with him and who he takes them around isn’t your concern short of absconding or grave harm.

she’s so afraid the girls will like Bianca, you can see it in her desperation. In her sozzled mind she’s lost Ioan to Bianca and she won’t lose her kids to her too. Imagine the pain of Ioan, bianca and the girls being happy as a family while malevolence personified is sat home alone and drunk cos nobody else will go near her.

she hates Ioan and Bianca more than she loves her children, that’s for sure. Relationships end and it sucks but you’d much rather your kids have a loving, kind and stable stepparent than some of the other alternatives that could happen. More adults to love and invest in your kid. People move on. Alice thinks she owns them as possessions, it’s creepy as duck.
No judge in America in 2022 is going to issue an order that a divorced person's significant other can't be around the children ffs.

Unless they are a convicted pedophile. Sometimes not even then. Alice is out of her mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.