Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it’s Ulrika Johnson. I had no idea she was still around. She hasn’t got a bleeping leg to stand on when it comes to stuff like this!
Ahhh is her off the Gladiators who shagged them all? I can't blame her :D
Big Al should be a Gladiator. Imagine facing her with one of those giant Q tip thingies on a podium?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To be completely fair to her, the jacket is too tight around the stomach. If it's 2014, she'd had a baby fairly recently which will give some extra around that area.

RE: The Scum - they need to stop blaming him and talking like he has also engaged in bad behaviour. He has acted completely correctly and used the law to act in the best interests of his children.
Sure, I’m not blaming her for it, I’m just making an observation. ❤

Reactions: 7
Oh it’s Ulrika Johnson. I had no idea she was still around. She hasn’t got a bleeping leg to stand on when it comes to stuff like this!
What a pile of crud that article is: “in the past we would have called her a witch and had her drowned” for showing emotion. No, we wouldn’t. I’m sorry but any good parent saves their screaming anger for their friends, family or a therapist (or scream into a pillow), not vent every thought and feeling on social media and in public interviews for their children to see. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ahhh is her off the Gladiators who shagged them all? I can't blame her :D
Big Al should be a Gladiator. Imagine facing her with one of those giant Q tip thingies on a podium?
Yes her! It wasn’t the Gladiator shagging part I meant (good on her 😂) it’s the “dragging family drama into the tabloids” part. She used to sell stories about her kids constantly, especially if was to do with any of their fathers.

Just imagining Big Al trying to get up the travellator in a pair of her bedazzled shoes holding a wine box. There’s enough of us Scots on here to say “Gladiators RRRRREADY” in the right accent 😄

What a pile of crud that article is: “in the past we would have called her a witch and had her drowned” for showing emotion. No, we wouldn’t. I’m sorry but any good parent saves their screaming anger for their friends, family or a therapist (or scream into a pillow), not vent every thought and feeling on social media and in public interviews for their children to see. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ulrika has done nothing all her life but “show emotion” for a fee and for revenge on the men in her life, an has never cared if that also dragged her children into the spotlight. I honestly can’t believe she’s still in the news! She’s probably hoping that none of her exes get the same idea and stop her Daily Mail gravy train.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
From the sun

OH GROW UP, YOU TWO, FOR THE KIDS’ SAKE

I’VE previously expressed empathy for actress Alice Evans, whose husband Ioan Gruffudd walked out on her and their two daughters after starting an affair early last year.

Alice has regularly posted on social media about her heartbreak.

And what has followed is revelations about the intricacies of the split and her ex-husband’s behaviour, as well as insults aimed at his new girlfriend.

Heartache can send us a bit doolally. But it’s now got to the stage that Alice’s ex has felt compelled to take out a restraining order because of her relentless messaging and verbal threats. This has added a new dimension to their separation.

But caught in the midst of all this animosity are two daughters who are being forced to witness their parents tearing strips off each other.

Much of which will be irreparable, regardless of who is to blame.

Sometimes it’s the adults who need to grow up – and stop the self-pitying drama for the sake of the people they love the very most.

That chicks previous take on this back in november

Ioan Gruffudd’s ex-wife Alice Evans isn’t crazy or demented – it’s a great strength to scream and show anger

So when the woman harrasses the man it's amazing, but if the man fights back against the abuse (as carefully as possible, only over court, i might add) THEN suddenly those monsters give a duck about the kids.
To keep it on topic…… she’s another bleep 😂

ETA : sorry mum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We had the cutest little visitor tonight x
Oh my gosh, he’s adorable! How old and what breed? He looks similar to my shih tzu pup whose 12 weeks today.

it’s a relief that Alice has gone quiet, even if the thread goes the same way. But let’s hope all the behind the scenes harassment has ended too. There’s clearly stuff even Alice didn’t put in the public domain- such as contacting his employers.

If she really does stay quiet then I really hope this means he has a lot of potential work now!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bore da, my crickets. 🌞 🦗

I was thinking that there’s possibly good coming for Alice after being forced to shut up about Ioan and B. When you think about it, all she really has to say right now is anger-based and Ioan-and-B-related, so technically if she’s shut down like this I imagine she’s experiencing some sort of social media withdrawal period at this time. She’s also learning self-restraint, quickly and with a very harsh consequence if she doesn’t.

I’m speaking only of this current period—I can’t predict what she’ll do later. But it seems as though this silence could be what she needs to not only practice self-control but to also at least BEGIN chipping away at the social media addiction. Obviously if she hops on to post about her girls later then she’s feeding it again…but if she only has flaming rage in her heart right now and would only feel compelled to spew that across IG then the silence might help her learn to find healthy coping mechanisms.

I’m all for this forced silence for the sake of Ioan and B, but as others have expressed, it can do her a world of good as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Two short posts in quick response.

i wouldn’t take any advice from Ulrika - she’s always had a slightly unstable personality and has not exactly got a stellar relationship past, including sleeping with attached men so I’m surprised she’s taken this stance. Does she forget the women she hurt as a cheat? And how she’d feel if these women attacked her the way Alice has attacked B(who wasn’t even the other woman for christs sake).

Ulrika and Alice are both barmy. And that tit rag The Sun is known for its immorality and backing of abusers. They also did a disastrous interview with crazy Vardy this week whose still protesting her innocence despite the High Court loss. So they aren’t known for backing the right horse!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I was thinking that there’s good to come for Alice after being forced to shut up about Ioan and B

I’m all for this forced silence for the sake of Ioan and B, but as others have expressed, it can do her a world of good as well.
That’s nice of you but I think it would be really naive of us not to think she’s already preparing posts that say exactly what she wants to say without breaching the RO. She doesn’t know how to be cryptic so it will take her a minute but she’ll figure it out, it’s not that hard.

Trouble is it won’t take more than a few days before she’s drunk tweeting in her usual manic madness. Subtlety isn’t really her thing.

Reactions: 14
From the sun

OH GROW UP, YOU TWO, FOR THE KIDS’ SAKE

I’VE previously expressed empathy for actress Alice Evans, whose husband Ioan Gruffudd walked out on her and their two daughters after starting an affair early last year.

Alice has regularly posted on social media about her heartbreak.

And what has followed is revelations about the intricacies of the split and her ex-husband’s behaviour, as well as insults aimed at his new girlfriend.

Heartache can send us a bit doolally. But it’s now got to the stage that Alice’s ex has felt compelled to take out a restraining order because of her relentless messaging and verbal threats. This has added a new dimension to their separation.

But caught in the midst of all this animosity are two daughters who are being forced to witness their parents tearing strips off each other.

Much of which will be irreparable, regardless of who is to blame.

Sometimes it’s the adults who need to grow up – and stop the self-pitying drama for the sake of the people they love the very most.

That chicks previous take on this back in november

Ioan Gruffudd’s ex-wife Alice Evans isn’t crazy or demented – it’s a great strength to scream and show anger

So when the woman harrasses the man it's amazing, but if the man fights back against the abuse (as carefully as possible, only over court, i might add) THEN suddenly those monsters give a duck about the kids.
Unbelievable clap trap from this rag, as usual. Noone worth their salt wud buy this pile of 💩

Reactions: 17

I was thinking that there’s possibly good coming for Alice after being forced to shut up about Ioan and B. When you think about it, all she really has to say right now is anger-based and Ioan-and-B-related, so technically if she’s shut down like this I imagine she’s experiencing some sort of social media withdrawal period at this time. She’s also learning self-restraint, quickly and with a very harsh consequence if she doesn’t.

I’m speaking only of this current period—I can’t predict what she’ll do later. But it seems as though this silence could be what she needs to not only practice self-control but to also at least BEGIN chipping away at the social media addiction. Obviously if she hops on to post about her girls later then she’s feeding it again…but if she only has flaming rage in her heart right now and would only feel compelled to spew that across IG then the silence might help her learn to find healthy coping mechanisms.

I agree, the fact she now can’t talk about them will be good for her. She’s used social media as an outlet for her anger and her rants during this whole saga.

Reactions: 9
Morning, all.
My wrist is no better and there’s now bruising below the lump, so I’ll go to the local hospital on Monday for an x-ray. I have to teach today until half five, and tomorrow until four, so no time. No time! I feel like the White Rabbit sans turnip watch.
I, for one, am very glad these threads are slowing down, because it means that I&B can have a little peace; but worried about what Malice must be doing to the girls. We saw in the court transcripts that Ella begged Malice to stop talking about her father, and for Malice to ‘be a mother’. Without the catharsis that her online ranting brings her, she’ll need another outlet. And she acknowledged some time ago that all her friends were sick of hearing about the divorce. So whom is there left, apart from the children? Who can shield them from Alice’s invective? I’m sure that they see her in a constant alcoholic stupor, something to which they never should be exposed (as a child of an alcoholic, the memories haunt me to this day); and when drunk, she is more unreliable and verbally violent than ever. Will she even turn up at mediation? Or permit the children to participate in reunification therapy? There are so many unanswered questions. This is not over by a long shot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I agree, the fact she now can’t talk about them will be good for her. She’s used social media as an outlet for her anger and her rants during this whole saga.
Drink will sink her in the end unfortunately .

I know that Loan and Bianca are somewhat protected now physically and verbally but what about the children ?

In the UK kids at risk mentally and physically are mostly removed or at least visited by social services . Would social services have visited by now ?

She's a daily drunk in charge of 2 young vulnerable children who she will have threatened to never leave her or they won't see her again . (Along those lines ) .
Gloria's a temp even if she's full time 9-5 worker .

In drunkeness and rage and no SM out let she is a loose cannon capable of anything . ANYTHING to hurt Loan 💔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Or...he just sits there and listens.

No Streisand Effect for him.

Virtual Panhandling with Alice
Find the Right Lippie with Alice
Wearing Only Clothes That Don't Fit with Alice
1,001 Uses for Dry Shampoo with Alice
Find Your Colors-Wardrobe and Makeup-with Alice
Make Your Rugs a Wrap with Alice
Handbags at Dawn by mAlice Evans
Valley of the Dolls Heads by mAlice Evans
How not to be the smartest person in the room by the one and only mAlice Evans
How to fook your whole life up by mAlice Evans
How to be a Super Narcunt by mAlice Evans
( her bestseller by far )

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He argues Heard got a RO, but that's not true, she got a TRO (fact checking is not his strong point), which he himself admitted when it was about Alice is very easy to get
View attachment 1476398View attachment 1476399
no wonder that he had to drop Alice lol

oh sure, my point is that she can change it. She was complaining the other day how the name disguses her, easy fix here, Alice
Now I want to "cheery pick" facts.

Thank you @sh1tsandgiggles for the docs. ❤

Sooo, she can contact Ioan about the children. I suppose he’s currently being inundated with calls from Alice saying things like big E is devastated and she said he’s a colosal p*ssy-whipped b*str*rd and he should leave his horrible gf, pay Alice compensation, buy her a house and employ Gloria forever. “Just telling you what E said.”

Let’s hope she’s still limited to family wizard.

I didn’t realise she looked like this way back in 2014. So she always needed lots of make up and hair prep and most importantly, to stay very slim to look good. The extra weight on her has a massive effect, excuse the pun 😉 it just doesn’t suit her at all.

BTW I didn’t sign that agreement not to discuss her looks or weight. She doesn’t get a pass from me on either. xx 💕

View attachment 1476727
She just looks so uncomfortable in her own skin in that pic. Especially compared to IG and TH.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Real world alert - you can't get assistance sitting in a two million dollar+ home with a nanny.

This is cognitive dissonance Alice has created in her followers. Their divorces are the "same."

No. No they are not. She can't wheel up with Gloria and apply for food stamps ffs.
Wonder how many read that and heeded that info because they were too feckin daft to cop on themselves . Wonder how many knew this but chose to ignore these facts to keep in with a blue tick .

Blue ticks should be booted off all SM when their names are hauled before courts as abusers and have restraining orders against them . How come they don't remove them anybody know ?

Blue tick abusers are nothing but loser users!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.