Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Handbags at Dawn by mAlice Evans
Valley of the Dolls Heads by mAlice Evans
How not to be the smartest person in the room by the one and only mAlice Evans
How to fook your whole life up by mAlice Evans
How to be a Super Narcunt by mAlice Evans
( her bestseller by far )
VALLEY OF THE DOLLS HEADS I’M GONE
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They’re actual tiny books, haha. It’s stressful tryna make sure he doesn’t eat ‘em. 😩
Amazing!!!! Yeah, that's the problem, plus they are so quick! You could sell that on a card!!!
My ex feral - also called Zeus. It’s taken a year of sweat and tears (from us both) but he has finally accepted humans care and is now a cuddle bug!
Awwe, so many people on here rescuing animal's ❤❤❤❤

See mAlice, who thinks we are probably just a load of bored housewifes, or low lifes etc.....I mean she did call us turds 🤣, witch! Saucer of milk for mAlice please 🤣🤣

If you looked collectively what we all did, in our team #teamturds 🤣
We have amazing people on here with from all walks of life, all have suffered some form of trauma and yet we are still going 👊💗

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A quick shout out to Alice supporters and a little reminder that the GFM is still up and running, donations are still deeply appreciated.

Some of you seem to have forgotten to contribute or didn’t put a useful amount. The good news is, it’s not too late to add more. 👏🏼 Preferably a useful sum this time that she can actually do something with (think $200 and up).

Come on now - Show your support for Alice!! Dig deep she needs you. We know you won’t let her down.

Let’s see the love ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Alice isn’t shy at coming forward, if she had hard evidence she would have dropped it all the way up to the 2 Aug. She had nothing we hadn’t already seen. I am embarrassed for her. Couldn’t defend herself so she stays away.
I do feel like a lot of that is infact her trying to threaten Ioan so he drops the RO.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Handbags at Dawn by mAlice Evans
Valley of the Dolls Heads by mAlice Evans
How not to be the smartest person in the room by the one and only mAlice Evans
How to fook your whole life up by mAlice Evans
How to be a Super Narcunt by mAlice Evans
( her bestseller by far )
Valley of the Dolls Heads....💀💀💀💀💀
Can someone witty please try and work this into a new title thread.....cos this has mad me laugh so hard, that my stomach hurts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ll be there with bells on!!! ❤❤
Okay what have I missed? I'm in London, only ever been to Yorkshire on once, but given enough of a heads up, I'll try and be there ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes her! It wasn’t the Gladiator shagging part I meant (good on her 😂) it’s the “dragging family drama into the tabloids” part. She used to sell stories about her kids constantly, especially if was to do with any of their fathers.

Just imagining Big Al trying to get up the travellator in a pair of her bedazzled shoes holding a wine box. There’s enough of us Scots on here to say “Gladiators RRRRREADY” in the right accent 😄

Ulrika has done nothing all her life but “show emotion” for a fee and for revenge on the men in her life, an has never cared if that also dragged her children into the spotlight. I honestly can’t believe she’s still in the news! She’s probably hoping that none of her exes get the same idea and stop her Daily Mail gravy train.
GRUFFUDD RRRRRREADY

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Alice isn’t shy at coming forward, if she had hard evidence she would have dropped it all the way up to the 2 Aug. She had nothing we hadn’t already seen. I am embarrassed for her. Couldn’t defend herself so she stays away.
I was JUST sitting here thinking how fuckin embarrassing it is that she was all talk for so long and then dipped at the last minute.

I agree with Diamonds that these statements were probably intimidation tools used against Ioan, but my GOD, her short-sightedness is astounding. Did she REALLY think she could keep swearing and swearing that she had evidence and then that claim would just fizzle away/she wouldn’t have to prove it? Unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
With all these cat pics I thought I would add Colin living his best life. To keep it on topic, he looks like how I imagine Alice would after she drowns her sorrows with a case of wine. View attachment 1476406
Hahaha! Dude is certainly living his best life! What a beaut he is!

Afternoon/evening/morning!

It's a lovely sunny day here today, so am going to do some gardening 😍. I woke up to mote pet photos, always welcomed!

I can't remember who had possibly thought they'd broken their wrist 🤦🏼‍♀️, but I hope you went and got it looked at!

Love to all, am about to try open heart surgery on a plant that looks like something has tried to did it up!

Will check in later
💗☮

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I do feel like a lot of that is infact her trying to threaten Ioan so he drops the RO.
Whatever outlandish shite she could have claimed would have needed evidence. Ioan knew she had sweet FA.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hiya brilliant Turds! I’m popping in to comment on something that just dawned on me. If it’s already been discussed I apologize as I’ve missed a lot. Malice wanted to move Ioan to Hollywood to get him away from friends and family who had her number! It makes complete sense to me. Get her victim away from people who loved Ioan and wanted the best for him which wasn’t a swivel eyed loon narc.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Hiya brilliant Turds! I’m popping in to comment on something that just dawned on me. If it’s already been discussed I apologize as I’ve missed a lot. Malice wanted to move Ioan to Hollywood to get him away from friends and family who had her number! It makes complete sense to me. Get her victim away from people who loved Ioan and wanted the best for him which wasn’t a swivel eyed loon narc.
I think that along with grooming him to be a huge Hollywood star (and thus encouraging closer proximity to the film capital of the country)…that could definitely be another reason. Abusers often alienate their victims from their loved ones. Very, very good point. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It is a real hassle to get it back and can take months and even then there isn't a guarantee that it will be re-verified particularly for someone like Alice with a publicly known DVRO who has been using her blue tick account for targeted harassment against the protected person for the past 2 years.
It would be another delicious slice of justice if she lost her blue tick & couldn't get it back! :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ouch! I hope it's not broken. Please take care 🧡

This is what I say in reference to Alice after one of her late night SM rants " FFS I hope that lump (Alice) calms down in the morning!" 🙄 😂

@Autisteuse I hope your wrist is not badly injured 💛
Oh, I hope it’s not too badly injured ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
One of the first things she needs to do, along with shutting down the GFM, is to start being honest about what she looks like. So fraudulent to portray herself falsely. Accept what you are, Alice. Start by getting help to dry the f out! You are not falling anyone with the scarves, 40 year old pictures or filters. Get Real.

Oops, should real fooling anybody.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.