Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Good show, @HeskeyScored for titling this new thread! 💖

As always:
Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Please suggest in bold new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote for them so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the rules & the main players. Keep it on tattle!

Link to the last thread:
https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-alice-evans-130-alice-evans-gorefundme.32281/

Yaaaay well done @HeskeyScored !!! Thanks so much for the new thread RTP 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support

DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:
===============================
Courts docs are in the wiki (see pink wiki button)
(31 August 2022) Cuntdown to Mediation Conference:
(11 October 2022) Cuntdown to Custody Hearing <thread #117>:
(25 November 2022) approximate date for a hearing (45 days after the initial custody hearing) to determine the exact timeshare of their parenting time, that's what Ioan requested
(19 January 2023) Status and Trial Setting Conference <thread #125>:
Note: on 20 July 2022 the "Request for Trial Setting" was filed (expect 3 days) to the Court to settle Dissolution of the marriage, Child Custody, Child Visitation, Child Support, Division of Property, Attorney Fees and Costs, Validity of the Premarital Agreement. It also listed an Injunctive Order (possibly for non-disparagement of the ex-spouse to the children or in public). <Ref: post #36, thread #123>
Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I do like how Ioan left with nothing but three outfits on the one hand, but obviously he took all of Alice's papers with him
HDKYFsn.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
K, so I'm bored out of my mind at work (over in 10 mins though), and was just perving on various Ioan piccies online and came across this one. Good grief, she looks terrifying!

TheFear.jpg

I think it's the eyes. The eyes that re-he-heeeeally aren't smiling.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Congratulations on the thread title! 👊.
I have to say the wiki link makes me giggle, all the serious links and then Spotify at the end.....newbies are probably like WTF 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Thanks to whoever created the thread too 💗
Am on a conference call 😴😴

K, so I'm bored out of my mind at work (over in 10 mins though), and was just perving on various Ioan piccies online and came across this one. Good grief, she looks terrifying!

View attachment 1471878

Yeah creepy! I think she looks and him too (no offence I love you Ioan!) that they have been on the old marching powder! Her face just has that look 🤣🤣🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 1471878

Yeah creepy! I think she looks and him too (no offence I love you Ioan!) that they have been on the old marching powder! Her face just has that look 🤣🤣🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 1471878

View attachment 1471878

• Haha
Thank you @ReturningthePearls 🙏🏼 And @StoneMountain ❤

And can we take a moment to appreciate @HeskeyScored ‘s unprecedented grand entrance to Tattle with that fab thread title. 🎉 🎊

Also a big welcome to most of all the other new posters that dived into the last thread and hit the ground running like bosses. It’s great to have you here 🤗🤗

ETA .. ‘kinell @Lulugrace it’s a bit early in the day even for you. ‘Conference call’, is that what they call it these days. 👀 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
One of her rabbit fans has yielded a tad, and instead of blaming 100 % Ioan on everything she went down to 99 % 🤣

also another one
dsQXYNP.png

what abusive behavior? Anything Alice published was a complete joke :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Oh FFS! This site is playing up again and I've done my "usual" and managed to post the same thing about 8 times.....sorry! 🥺🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Someone on the last thread was wondering what League Of Gentlemen
was

Local Shop for Local People

Cannibal Butcher

Pauline and her Pens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I do like how Ioan left with nothing but three outfits on the one hand, but obviously he took all of Alice's papers with him
View attachment 1471874
Reminds me of when I mentioned in the first or second thread about how irresponsible it was of Alice for not teaching her girls to keep their Halloween candy off the floor”Emma was a pup and got hold of a blue ring pop I believe it was, and ended up at the vet” and guess who got blamed? “Ioan left that candy on the floor!” Right, I’m sure he loves blue ring pops and then leaves said candy on the floor. 🙄
Btw, I think she called me a bleep and a bleeping witch. First time in my life I ever got called a bleep. Narc sib called me a witch but not a bleeping witch. 🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Reminds me of when I mentioned in the first or second thread about how irresponsible it was of Alice for not teaching her girls to keep their Halloween candy off the floor”Emma was a pup and got hold of a blue ring pop I believe it was, and ended up at the vet” and guess who got blamed? “Ioan left that candy on the floor!” Right, I’m sure he loves blue ring pops and then leaves said candy on the floor. 🙄
Btw, I think she called me a bleep and a bleeping witch. First time in my life I ever got called a bleep. Narc sib called me a witch but not a bleeping witch. 🤣🤣🤣
She calls her child the same though, you're not special ;)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
If she is going to defy the RO she won’t for a while. I think this will have hit her hard. She has lost everything.

Reactions: 31
Oh FFS! This site is playing up again and I've done my "usual" and managed to post the same thing about 8 times.....sorry! 🥺🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
It cracks me up every time but it happens to me nearly every time I quote someone too, I have to go back and quickly edit half my posts. 🤪😆

• Haha
  • Heart
How do I link to @Bridgeofsighs last post on the last thread? It’s literally the last post. She totally nails it about these fm /rats jumping ship.

But they’ll be sneaking back on soon enough. None of them have any decency. They saw everything that we saw, all of it. And they still supported her. I don’t believe any of them have changed. I haven’t seen even one of them apologise to Ioan and Bianca and that says it all really.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

View attachment 1471878

They’ve been on the 24g there !! Ha ha they’re off their tits , they’ll have pupils the size of … well one of her filtered pics lmao 😂🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How do I link to @Bridgeofsighs last post on the last thread? It’s literally the last post. She totally nails it about these fm /rats jumping ship.

But they’ll be sneaking back on soon enough. None of them have any decency. They saw everything that we saw, all of it. And they still supported her. I don’t believe any of them have changed. I haven’t seen even one of them apologise to Ioan and Bianca and that says it all really.
I just added a screenshot of it but deleted because it shows Twitter handle in full.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.